Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Pricebenders NAB

Posted 19 days ago, edited 18 days ago More by Zsolt K.

I still remember the times when such an inscription was before Pricebenders Auction: NAB Meaning: No Auto Bidding! I loved these Auctions because it was exciting and in the end the most persistent person won. There were good clashes and it wasn't certain that the person who had more TCredit won in the end! These Auctions are missing for me ! Do you think there's a chance to get this kind of Auctions back??!
I still remember the times when such an inscription was before Pricebenders Auction: NAB
Meaning: No Auto Bidding!
I loved these Auctions because it was exciting and in the end the most persistent person won.
There were good clashes and it wasn't certain that the person who had more TCredit won in the end!
These Auctions are missing for me !
Do you think there's a chance to get this kind of Auctions back??!
Zsolt K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 19 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Zsolt, The Pricebenders Auctions still lives. They are on your games pages. All you have to do is go to your games pages and you will see the auctions available and click on it to bid
Hi Zsolt,

The Pricebenders Auctions still lives. They are on your games pages. All
you have to do is go to your games pages and you will see the auctions
available and click on it to bid
20x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago

[quote=1589437]I still remember the times when such an inscription was before Pricebender Auction: NAB Meaning: No Auto Bidding! I loved these Auctions because it was exciting and in the end the most persistent person won. There were good clashes and it wasn't certain that the person who had more Tcredit won in the end! These Auctions are missing for me ! Do you think there's a chance to get this kind of Auctions back??![/quote] Hi Zsolt, yes !!why not! if more members ask for that !I also think there's a chance to get that kind of Auctions back??
Zsolt K. posted:
I still remember the times when such an inscription was before Pricebender Auction: NAB
I loved these Auctions because it was exciting and in the end the most persistent person won.
There were good clashes and it wasn't certain that the person who had more Tcredit won in the end!

Hi Zsolt,
yes !!why not! if more members ask for that !I also think there's a chance to get that kind of Auctions back??

12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 19 days ago, edited 19 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1589437]I still remember the times when such an inscription was before Pricebender Auction: NAB Meaning: No Auto Bidding! I loved these Auctions because it was exciting and in the end the most persistent person won. There were good clashes and it wasn't certain that the person who had more Tcredit won in the end! These Auctions are missing for me ! Do you think there's a chance to get this kind of Auctions back??![/quote] Zsolt K - I like your thinking. I also think the No Auto Bidding should be re-instated. Would re-instate some vim & vigor, and the clashing was invigorating. Would instill the persistancy you post of. Enter your thoughts in the Suggestion Category. Good Luck. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Zsolt K. posted:
I still remember the times when such an inscription was before Pricebender Auction: NAB
There were good clashes and it wasn't certain that the person who had more Tcredit won in the end!

Zsolt K - I like your thinking. I also think the No Auto Bidding should be re-instated. Would re-instate some vim &
vigor, and the clashing was invigorating. Would instill the persistancy you post of. Enter your thoughts in the
Suggestion Category. Good Luck. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago More by Zsolt K.

[quote=1589446]Hi Zsolt, The Pricebenders Auctions still lives. They are on your games pages. All you have to do is go to your games pages and you will see the auctions available and click on it to bid[/quote] Thanks for the info Hatrense! Yes I know that Pricebenders Auctions still exist but this version is unfortunately not!
Hartense S. posted:
Hi Zsolt,

The Pricebenders Auctions still lives. They are on your games pages. All
you have to do is go to your games pages and you will see the auctions
available and click on it to bid

Thanks for the info Hatrense!
Yes I know that Pricebenders Auctions still exist but this version is unfortunately not!
Zsolt K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 19 days ago, edited 19 days ago More by Zsolt K.

[quote=1589450][quote=1589437]I still remember the times when such an inscription was before Pricebender Auction: NAB Meaning: No Auto Bidding! I loved these Auctions because it was exciting and in the end the most persistent person won. There were good clashes and it wasn't certain that the person who had more Tcredit won in the end! These Auctions are missing for me ! Do you think there's a chance to get this kind of Auctions back??![/quote] Zsolt K - I like your thinking. I also think the No Auto Bidding should be re-instated. Would re-instate some vim & vigor, and the clashing was invigorating. Would instill the persistancy you post of. Enter your thoughts in the Suggestion Category. Good Luck. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper [/quote] Thank you for the good idea Bruce!
Bruce H. posted:
Zsolt K. posted:

Zsolt K - I like your thinking. I also think the No Auto Bidding should be re-instated. Would re-instate some vim &
vigor, and the clashing was invigorating. Would instill the persistancy you post of. Enter your thoughts in the
Suggestion Category. Good Luck. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

Thank you for the good idea Bruce!
Zsolt K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 19 days ago

Hello Zsolt, Yes! I have been saying it for years. I would like to see auto-bidding eliminated entirely except for the "Big Dog" auctions. I do not bid in any auctions where auto-bidding is being used. Al
Hello Zsolt,
Yes! I have been saying it for years. I would like to see auto-bidding eliminated entirely except for the "Big Dog" auctions.

I do not bid in any auctions where auto-bidding is being used.

Al
3x SUPPORT
Al L.

United States

Posted 18 days ago

I would support your suggestion as well, I think this will help so many ways, like not discouraging those who don't have enough Tcredits to continue in the game
I would support your suggestion as well, I think this will help so many ways, like not discouraging those who don't have enough Tcredits to continue in the game
Chris O.

Nigeria

Posted 18 days ago

Hello! I think this is a great idea. I have often used autobid but I am now moving on to Astro Auctions and will use the Price Benders Auctions at times when I need to use some TCredits quickly. The Big Dog auctions could continue to use autobid. Although there is excitement using it, I am not as able to use it any longer because I do not have thousands of TCredits. Thanks for your suggestion.
Hello! I think this is a great idea. I have often used autobid but I am now moving on to Astro Auctions and will use the Price Benders Auctions at times when I need to use some TCredits quickly. The Big Dog auctions could continue to use autobid. Although there is excitement using it, I am not as able to use it any longer because I do not have thousands of TCredits. Thanks for your suggestion.
2x SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings