Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A small suggestion for RW tab...

Posted 18 days ago

It would be very convenient if we can have the rewardical redeemable values of each items under the RW tab..so we can see the options ( tabs) to redeem just below the the qty of rewardicals shown under RW and clicking on any of them will take us to Rewardicals website for actually redeeming them..
It would be very convenient if we can have the rewardical redeemable values of each items under the RW tab..so we can see the options ( tabs) to redeem just below the the qty of rewardicals shown under RW and clicking on any of them will take us to Rewardicals website for actually redeeming them..
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 18 days ago

Hi, Prbhakar! It looks like a small suggestion, but requires changes to the page. There are certainly more urgent things to do than this is. I would be happier to get back the old ECA stores as soon as possible. by sasa
Hi, Prbhakar!
It looks like a small suggestion, but requires changes to the page.
There are certainly more urgent things to do than this is.
I would be happier to get back the old ECA stores as soon as possible.
by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 18 days ago

Much as any one here has the right to make proposals, I am afraid that this might not be too appealing because NOT everything we do here, can have their personal TABs at the Affiliate Centre I think the management has been so great in their foresight
Much as any one here has the right to make proposals,
I am afraid that this might not be too appealing
because NOT everything we do here, can have their
personal TABs at the Affiliate Centre
I think the management has been so great in their foresight
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 18 days ago

Hello.. Mr. Prabhakar S... Thanks for the suggestion which would facilitate the members to plan their move to redeem the earned Rewardicals. However, in my opinion, the Tab doesn't need any sort of modification, as you are also aware that all the related information to redeem the Rewardicals for the products, already Incorporated therein, as and when, one tab on the link to redeem the Rewardicals. Moreover, accepting your suggestion, would compel to modify the software which needs time and energy besides enough time to authenticate the software for the required results. Hope you won't mind, let the Administration have the privilege to perform their duties on priority in the interest of SFIs Business.
Hello.. Mr. Prabhakar S...

Thanks for the suggestion which would facilitate the members to plan their move to redeem the earned Rewardicals.

However, in my opinion, the Tab doesn't need any sort of modification, as you are also aware that all the related information to redeem the Rewardicals for the products, already Incorporated therein, as and when, one tab on the link to redeem the Rewardicals.

Moreover, accepting your suggestion, would compel to modify the software which needs time and energy besides enough time to authenticate the software for the required results.

Hope you won't mind, let the Administration have the privilege to perform their duties on priority in the interest of SFIs Business.

2x SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 18 days ago

While it might be just barely possible right now, once Rewardicals hit their stride, there will be so many stores, each with many products, that the RW tab would be overwhelmed. Your idea is in the right direction. You might yet find a way to improve the experience. I was about to "the way", but I realized that there are [b]many[/b] ways to improve! SFI keeps finding them with everyone's help.)
While it might be just barely possible right now, once Rewardicals hit their stride, there will be so many stores, each with many products, that the RW tab would be overwhelmed.

Your idea is in the right direction. You might yet find a way to improve the experience. I was about to "the way", but I realized that there are many ways to improve! SFI keeps finding them with everyone's help.)
9x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 17 days ago

A more acceptable suggestion might be to nominate what you need for each different type of rewardicals redemption e.g. 3 RT per VP, or 77 per TCredit etc.
A more acceptable suggestion might be to nominate what you need for each different type of rewardicals redemption e.g. 3 RT per VP, or 77 per TCredit etc.
SUPPORT
John R.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sameer M.

| Edit settings