Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why deceit?

Posted 16 days ago More by Morgan U.

Recently I sponsored some affiliates through purchase. As I tried to reach them through email, I discovered that 5 of the affiliates used unverifiable email addresses. Why such deceit? Who benefits and who loses?
Recently I sponsored some affiliates through purchase. As I tried to reach them through email, I discovered that 5 of the affiliates used unverifiable email addresses. Why such deceit? Who benefits and who loses?
6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 16 days ago More by Yana P. 1 Reply

I've had that happen also. It's their loss to be honest. We have a great business and a great way to help others make a lot of money. Some juat want to play games (no pun intended) and are not really serious about what they want to do and miss out on a great opportunity with SFI. Please don't let that dishearten you, you'll find ones that sre serious about working and earning money. Keep up the great work.
I've had that happen also. It's their loss to be honest. We have a great business and a great way to help others make a lot of money. Some juat want to play games (no pun intended) and are not really serious about what they want to do and miss out on a great opportunity with SFI. Please don't let that dishearten you, you'll find ones that sre serious about working and earning money. Keep up the great work.
4x SUPPORT
Yana P.

Serbia

Posted 16 days ago 1 Reply

When people first look into SFI they have no idea what it is they are looking at. They haven't had the experience that we have and so don't know that this is a legitimate business opportunity. Some, to ensure they are not subjected to spam they use false email addresses while they have a look around to see if they like what they see. They are being deceptive, but in a self-protective way. It isn't always the case that their motivation is dishonest. Unfortunately it does mean that they often miss out on all that SFI has to offer.
When people first look into SFI they have no idea what it is they are looking at. They haven't had the experience that we have and so don't know that this is a legitimate business opportunity. Some, to ensure they are not subjected to spam they use false email addresses while they have a look around to see if they like what they see. They are being deceptive, but in a self-protective way. It isn't always the case that their motivation is dishonest. Unfortunately it does mean that they often miss out on all that SFI has to offer.
20x SUPPORT
Leeanne M.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago 2 Replies

Definitely it is the affiliates buying the PSA that get to lose that hard earn money to fake unverified recruit. For me, it a question of where the ECA or source one uses. Many joined with mind of giving SFI a trial. I just want to know how SFI can detect this a point if registration and separate such people from join through whatsoever source they are coming in from.
Definitely it is the affiliates buying the PSA that get to lose that hard earn money to fake unverified recruit. For me, it a question of where the ECA or source one uses. Many joined with mind of giving SFI a trial.
I just want to know how SFI can detect this a point if registration and separate such people from join through whatsoever source they are coming in from.
5x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Hello Morgan, Unfortunately, there is a lot of people signing up who have no intentions towards actually participating so they use unverified phony emails. I have not determined the exact reason for this practice but I am leaning towards the general lack of quality of the recruits you can buy as an indicator of the level of ethics utilized when acquiring such sign-ups. Seeing we are willing to buy these PSA of such low quality we are partially to blame for their existence, whether these people are paid to join or are trading free services for a sign-up is not the issue the fact we keep on buying them is the real problem. I suggest you vote with your wallet and only pay for goods that represent a profitable return on your investment. Maybe we can force the providers of these services to actually give us our money worth if we stop buying garbage PSA. Ed P.
Hello Morgan,

Unfortunately, there is a lot of people signing up who have no intentions towards actually participating so they use unverified phony emails. I have not determined the exact reason for this practice but I am leaning towards the general lack of quality of the recruits you can buy as an indicator of the level of ethics utilized when acquiring such sign-ups. Seeing we are willing to buy these PSA of such low quality we are partially to blame for their existence, whether these people are paid to join or are trading free services for a sign-up is not the issue the fact we keep on buying them is the real problem. I suggest you vote with your wallet and only pay for goods that represent a profitable return on your investment. Maybe we can force the providers of these services to actually give us our money worth if we stop buying garbage PSA.

Ed P.
3x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

E365 Champion

Respected Morgan There is no second opinion. Certainly, they are the losers. If they are going to keep themselves "not reachable" by all means they will never understand that they lost a golden opportunity to earn for their life time through honest business means. They will never ever understand that nothing comes easy in life. Leave them; There are so many genuine minded waiting and longing outside to see such opportunities. Let's keep reaching out to them through all available means to us. They will be happy to join, work and earn!!
Respected Morgan

There is no second opinion.

Certainly, they are the losers. If they are going to keep themselves "not reachable" by all means they will never understand that they lost a golden opportunity to earn for their life time through honest business means.

They will never ever understand that nothing comes easy in life. Leave them; There are so many genuine minded waiting and longing outside to see such opportunities. Let's keep reaching out to them through all available means to us.

They will be happy to join, work and earn!!

295x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 16 days ago More by Morgan U. 1 Reply

[quote=1590874]I've had that happen also. It's their loss to be honest. We have a great business and a great way to help others make a lot of money. Some juat want to play games (no pun intended) and are not really serious about what they want to do and miss out on a great opportunity with SFI. Please don't let that dishearten you, you'll find ones that sre serious about working and earning money. Keep up the great work.[/quote] Thank you Yana. I agree with you that they are the losers. For example, I signed up for SFI in 2011 and was overwhelmed with what I saw. I completed my Launch pad lessons but didn't continue till April 2017. I regretted and still regretting those wasted years. How I wish they will come across SFI again and obviously, they will regret their actions. Have a great day!
Yana P. posted:

Thank you Yana. I agree with you that they are the losers. For example, I signed up for SFI in 2011 and was overwhelmed with what I saw. I completed my Launch pad lessons but didn't continue till April 2017. I regretted and still regretting those wasted years. How I wish they will come across SFI again and obviously, they will regret their actions. Have a great day!
6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Morgan Travel not too far searching for the answer it is within, the deceit is as a result of get- rich- quick syndrome that's today ravaging the youths, who have completely lost the hardwork creed of yesteryears. It's a sorry situation and that's why we found many inactive SFIers. There is no gain saying that they are the losers, lose no sleep about them, kindly keep doing the right thing by assisting genuine ones that are honest, reliable and trustworthy. As we build our team we will always come across the good, the bad, the ugly. Tony O. Nigeria
Morgan
Travel not too far searching for the answer it is within, the deceit is as a result of get- rich- quick syndrome that's today ravaging the youths, who have completely lost the hardwork creed of yesteryears. It's a sorry situation and that's why we found many inactive SFIers.
There is no gain saying that they are the losers, lose no sleep about them, kindly keep doing the right thing by assisting genuine ones that are honest, reliable and trustworthy.
As we build our team we will always come across the good, the bad, the ugly.
Tony O.
Nigeria
4x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1590876]When people first look into SFI they have no idea what it is they are looking at. They haven't had the experience that we have and so don't know that this is a legitimate business opportunity. Some, to ensure they are not subjected to spam they use false email addresses while they have a look around to see if they like what they see. They are being deceptive, but in a self-protective way. It isn't always the case that their motivation is dishonest. Unfortunately it does mean that they often miss out on all that SFI has to offer.[/quote] Thank you so much for your analysis of this issue. To me you struck the nail on its head when you noted that "They are being deceptive, but in a self-protective way." I seem to agree with you on that. Thank you so very much.
Leeanne M. posted:

Thank you so much for your analysis of this issue. To me you struck the nail on its head when you noted that "They are being deceptive, but in a self-protective way." I seem to agree with you on that. Thank you so very much.
6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1590879]Definitely it is the affiliates buying the PSA that get to lose that hard earn money to fake unverified recruit. For me, it a question of where the ECA or source one uses. Many joined with mind of giving SFI a trial. I just want to know how SFI can detect this a point if registration and separate such people from join through whatsoever source they are coming in from. [/quote] Thank you Kolade for your comment. I love the aspect where you suggested the possibility of verifying the true and authentic email address before sign up. It will help a lot
Kolade Joseph O. posted:
Definitely it is the affiliates buying the PSA that get to lose that hard earn money to fake unverified recruit. For me, it a question of where the ECA or source one uses. Many joined with mind of giving SFI a trial.
I just want to know how SFI can detect this a point if registration and separate such people from join through whatsoever source they are coming in from.

Thank you Kolade for your comment. I love the aspect where you suggested the possibility of verifying the true and authentic email address before sign up. It will help a lot
6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1590890]Hello Morgan, Unfortunately, there is a lot of people signing up who have no intentions towards actually participating so they use unverified phony emails. I have not determined the exact reason for this practice but I am leaning towards the general lack of quality of the recruits you can buy as an indicator of the level of ethics utilized when acquiring such sign-ups. Seeing we are willing to buy these PSA of such low quality we are partially to blame for their existence, whether these people are paid to join or are trading free services for a sign-up is not the issue the fact we keep on buying them is the real problem. I suggest you vote with your wallet and only pay for goods that represent a profitable return on your investment. Maybe we can force the providers of these services to actually give us our money worth if we stop buying garbage PSA. Ed P.[/quote] Thank you Sir for your comment and contribution. I don't believe it is the fault of the ECAs that recruit some of these people signing up. There is no way they will know that the email address is fake. Presently, there is no way to detect them so we can't blame them.
Ed P. posted:
Hello Morgan,

Unfortunately, there is a lot of people signing up who have no intentions towards actually participating so they use unverified phony emails. I have not determined the exact reason for this practice but I am leaning towards the general lack of quality of the recruits you can buy as an indicator of the level of ethics utilized when acquiring such sign-ups. Seeing we are willing to buy these PSA of such low quality we are partially to blame for their existence, whether these people are paid to join or are trading free services for a sign-up is not the issue the fact we keep on buying them is the real problem. I suggest you vote with your wallet and only pay for goods that represent a profitable return on your investment. Maybe we can force the providers of these services to actually give us our money worth if we stop buying garbage PSA.
Ed P.

Thank you Sir for your comment and contribution. I don't believe it is the fault of the ECAs that recruit some of these people signing up. There is no way they will know that the email address is fake. Presently, there is no way to detect them so we can't blame them.
6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1590899]Respected Morgan There is no second opinion. Certainly, they are the losers. If they are going to keep themselves "not reachable" by all means they will never understand that they lost a golden opportunity to earn for their life time through honest business means. They will never ever understand that nothing comes easy in life. Leave them; There are so many genuine minded waiting and longing outside to see such opportunities. Let's keep reaching out to them through all available means to us. They will be happy to join, work and earn!! [/quote] Thank you Sampath Kumar Singh! I love your comment. I agree with you that they are the losers of such golden opportunity. I pray that they will one day realise that they made mistake.
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Morgan
There is no second opinion.
Certainly, they are the losers. If they are going to keep themselves "not reachable" by all means they will never understand that they lost a golden opportunity to earn for their life time through honest business means.
They will never ever understand that nothing comes easy in life. Leave them; There are so many genuine minded waiting and longing outside to see such opportunities. Let's keep reaching out to them through all available means to us.
They will be happy to join, work and earn!!

Thank you Sampath Kumar Singh! I love your comment. I agree with you that they are the losers of such golden opportunity. I pray that they will one day realise that they made mistake.
6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings