Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I'm missing the appreciation. LOL

Posted 16 days ago

Usually when I start a new year on January 2nd of any given year. I get congratulations and thank you for being with SFI for a certain period. January 2nd was the beginning of my 6th year with SFI and I miss any acknowledgement. Maybe this has been discontinued, but I liked it. LOL. Gene
Usually when I start a new year on January 2nd of any given year. I get congratulations and thank you for being with SFI for a certain period. January 2nd was the beginning of my 6th year with SFI and I miss any acknowledgement. Maybe this has been discontinued, but I liked it. LOL.
Gene
SUPPORT
Eugene W.

Singapore

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

Congratulations on your Anniversary, Gene! Maybe, it's only about festive days and a lot of work for the SFI IT guys... I think that the messages like that one are programmed in the system (autoresponder)...but, a glitch might happen there. [img]http://wisheshut.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Happy-Anniversary-wishes-and-quotes-750x450.jpg[/img]
Congratulations on your Anniversary, Gene!

Maybe, it's only about festive days and a lot of work for the SFI IT guys...

I think that the messages like that one are programmed in the system
(autoresponder)...but, a glitch might happen there.

183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 16 days ago More by Olufunmilola O. 1 Reply

Lol.....seems you have great sense of humour. Sorry this is coming late. On behalf of SFI, congratulations Eugene on your 6th year anniversary. Hope you will continue to be good SFI'er member as always and with lot of success. Cheers. 🥂:smile:
Lol.....seems you have great sense of humour.

Sorry this is coming late.
On behalf of SFI, congratulations Eugene on your 6th year anniversary.
Hope you will continue to be good SFI'er member as always and with lot of success.
Cheers. 🥂
18x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 16 days ago

Happy New Year Eugene W We Wish to you many win auctions PSA CSA PRM money and buy sell . " Usually when I start a new year on January 2nd of any given year. "
Happy New Year Eugene W
We Wish to you many win auctions PSA CSA PRM money and buy sell .
" Usually when I start a new year on January 2nd of any given year. "
Oleksandr K.

Ukraine

Posted 16 days ago

Hello, Eugene. Success follows you because you are persistent. Continue to grow one step at a time and you will get there. Wish you a happy 6th work anniversary.
Hello, Eugene.

Success follows you because you are persistent.
Continue to grow one step at a time and you will get there.
Wish you a happy 6th work anniversary.
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 16 days ago

[quote=1591032]Usually when I start a new year on January 2nd of any given year. I get congratulations and thank you for being with SFI for a certain period. January 2nd was the beginning of my 6th year with SFI and I miss any acknowledgement. Maybe this has been discontinued, but I liked it. LOL. Gene[/quote] Eugene, I believe it's due to a system glitch. Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! [img]https://i.imgur.com/oqer2mx.jpg[/img] Cheers!
Eugene W. posted:
Usually when I start a new year on January 2nd of any given year. I get congratulations and thank you for being with SFI for a certain period. January 2nd was the beginning of my 6th year with SFI and I miss any acknowledgement. Maybe this has been discontinued, but I liked it. LOL.
Gene

Eugene, I believe it's due to a system glitch. Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Cheers!
3x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 16 days ago

Congratulations on your Anniversary, old Friend. [url=https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/40/76/64/500_F_140766491_nr4ev2YALCdKEP9jptNFql0CEB7taJ0D.jpg]https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/40/76/64/500_F_140766491_nr4ev2YALCdKEP9jptNFql0CEB7taJ0D.jpg[/url]
Congratulations on your Anniversary, old Friend.
https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/40/76/64/500_F_140766491_nr4ev2YALCdKEP9jptNFql0CEB7taJ0D.jpg
22x SUPPORT
Jasmina V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

Happy new year Gene hope this year would be a very successful year for you and everyone.Its time to get up on our feet and start working 👍
Happy new year Gene hope this year would be a very successful year for you and everyone.Its time to get up on our feet and start working 👍
3x SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 16 days ago

Well, you should feel better now that several of your friends are coming through with appreciation. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a0/50/9c/a0509c77cd67571d9c0543de52d0b830--feeling-unappreciated-social-work.jpg[/img] Happy Anniversary Gene!
Well, you should feel better now that several of your friends are coming through with appreciation.

Happy Anniversary Gene!
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 16 days ago

That's great, Sir Eugene! Thank you and a big CONGRATULATIONS!! May your 6th year with SFI be pleasant and successful... And may you be blessed always!!!

That's great, Sir Eugene!
Thank you and a big CONGRATULATIONS!!
May your 6th year with SFI be pleasant and successful...

And may you be blessed always!!!
8x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 16 days ago

Dear Eugene . For me , an older fellow in SFI bundle , gently . And , you six years ? Super !!! Congratulations anniversary ! I wish you a lot more successful and happy years . Thank you for granted joy . Hello
Dear Eugene .
For me , an older fellow in SFI bundle , gently .
And , you six years ? Super !!!
Congratulations anniversary !
I wish you a lot more successful and happy years .
Thank you for granted joy .
Hello
2x SUPPORT
Suzana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 16 days ago

Happy Anniversary, Eugene W. All the best in the future! [img]https://i.imgur.com/7MteRFA.png[/img]
Happy Anniversary, Eugene W.
All the best in the future!
56x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings