Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Are you all too getting it same?

Posted 16 days ago

[b]Dear all![/b] For the last [b]55 minutes[/b] I'm getting the [b]KOT[/b] page with the same message : [quote]Knockout Trivia Match #224307 is currently in progress The next knockout trivia match will start 3 minutes after the match ends. Stick around to enter the next match! KNOCKED OUT: 7 STILL STANDING: 0[/quote] If it is a glitch, hope it will be sorted out soon because at SFI, it is early evening and here it is 6-05 a.m.[img]https://i.imgur.com/S6bsDXO.gif[/img] Best regards.
Dear all!

For the last 55 minutes I'm getting the KOT page with the same message :
Knockout Trivia Match #224307 is currently in progress

The next knockout trivia match will start 3 minutes after the match ends. Stick around to enter the next match!
KNOCKED OUT: 7 STILL STANDING: 0

If it is a glitch, hope it will be sorted out soon because at SFI, it is early evening and here it is 6-05 a.m.

Best regards.
4x SUPPORT
PRABHAT KUMAR R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

Yes it has been that way for the last four hours that I have been here working my business. It is undoubtedly a glitch. I have gone back repeatedly to try to play but no luck. Hope all else is going well for you. Wishing you a great week.
Yes it has been that way for the last four hours that I have been here working my business. It is undoubtedly a glitch. I have gone back repeatedly to try to play but no luck. Hope all else is going well for you. Wishing you a great week.
6x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

Yes, I am also getting it stucked up. It is a glitch, and lets hope soon it will be sorted out. Have a happy and prosperous new year!
Yes, I am also getting it stucked up.

It is a glitch, and lets hope soon it will be sorted out.

Have a happy and prosperous new year!
5x SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

I have had a problem as well I have tried to play the game also but could not play it.
I have had a problem as well I have tried to play the game also but could not play it.
Delores G.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings