Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardicals is here to Stay, Rule & Support - You & Me-Part2

Posted 15 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Rewardicals were introduced on 31st October 2017 vide the following News Announcement: [b]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=105027&pg=1[/b] Gery had to answer so many queries, questions and do lot of explanations with lot of patience. Still, there were apprehensions as many things about this new announcement were not either fully understood or its significance realized. Some how I deeply felt RT is going to be the future here if one expects to earn continuously. Realizing this I made a Thread here under the Title: " Rewardical is here to Stay, Rule and Support - You & Me!!" https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=106507&pg=2 (Thanks to ever Magnanimous Gery it had a "Must-Read Post" Tag too). So many opportunities were started coming our way to earn Rewardicals FREE.* *[b]How can I earn Rewardicals?[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938&referrer=search Today, by playing HIDDEN one stands a great opportunity to Earn quite a high number of RT almost every day as also taking part in Austro Auctions- FREE. Accumulating and redeeming them for valuable VPs, TCredits, PSAs, CSAs, etc got introduced. The icing on the cake is: One can redeem them for Cash!!** ** [b]Introducing…Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals![/b] https://news.sfimg.com/2019/01/01/introducing-direct-cash-redemptions-for-rewardicals/ Getting something - FREE; and Redeeming it AGAIN for[b] Huge CASH[/b]- FREE! Haven't it heard anything like this before especially in any similar Program elsewhere! The success of continuing this Fantastic Program remains on our actions: 1. How are we going to popularize Localvantia? 2. What is our individual /collective responsibility to introduce more Merchants? 3. Don't we have to work to a Target in getting them Registered & Approved? 4. How can we create/ increase Sales? 5. How can we make use of Shopify Stores?*** *** [b]Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores![/b] https://news.sfimg.com/2018/12/07/rewardical-adds-enhanced-support-for-shopify-stores/ I am asking these questions myself! What about YOU? Our Actions will ensure, indeed, [b]Rewardicals is here to Stay, Rule and Support - You & Me!![/b]
Rewardicals were introduced on 31st October 2017 vide the following News Announcement:

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=105027&pg=1

Gery had to answer so many queries, questions and do lot of explanations with lot of patience.

Still, there were apprehensions as many things about this new announcement were not either fully understood or its significance realized.

Some how I deeply felt RT is going to be the future here if one expects to earn continuously.

Realizing this I made a Thread here under the Title: " Rewardical is here to Stay, Rule and Support - You & Me!!"
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=106507&pg=2

(Thanks to ever Magnanimous Gery it had a "Must-Read Post" Tag too).

So many opportunities were started coming our way to earn Rewardicals FREE.*

*How can I earn Rewardicals?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938&referrer=search

Today, by playing HIDDEN one stands a great opportunity to Earn quite a high number of RT almost every day as also taking part in Austro Auctions- FREE.

Accumulating and redeeming them for valuable VPs, TCredits, PSAs, CSAs, etc got introduced.

The icing on the cake is: One can redeem them for Cash!!**

Introducing…Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals!
news.sfimg.com/2019/01/01/introducing-direct-cash-redemptions-for-rewardicals/

Getting something - FREE; and
Redeeming it AGAIN for Huge CASH- FREE!

Haven't it heard anything like this before especially in any similar Program elsewhere!

The success of continuing this Fantastic Program remains on our actions:

1. How are we going to popularize Localvantia?
2. What is our individual /collective responsibility to introduce more Merchants?
3. Don't we have to work to a Target in getting them Registered & Approved?
4. How can we create/ increase Sales?
5. How can we make use of Shopify Stores?***
Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores!
news.sfimg.com/2018/12/07/rewardical-adds-enhanced-support-for-shopify-stores/

I am asking these questions myself! What about YOU?

Our Actions will ensure, indeed, Rewardicals is here to Stay, Rule and Support - You & Me!!

295x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 15 days ago

Hello Sampath, I like your thread, it has many value information, which help all of us to make good business. Therefor, it is worth, to read your thread more then ones and check all the details. You getting enough Rewardicals if you join the games.
Hello Sampath,

I like your thread, it has many value information, which help all of us to make good business.

Therefor, it is worth, to read your thread more then ones and check all the details.
You getting enough Rewardicals if you join the games.
351x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 15 days ago

Thank you for writing out the explanation. It is a valuable learning tool for those who are willing to expand their understanding. When Rewardical was first introduce, you describe excellently how Gery had to patiently respond to much inquiries. This shows how we as humans commonly respond to change. The Rewardical system is an excellent way to build ones SFI profile and add to ones business. The reaction to the introduction of Rewardical can also be seen in many of the other changes which have occurred throughout SFI/TripleClicks over the years. One thing I have learned through my time with SFI is the value of embracing change - Is it easy? Often no, but when we put our effort in working on changing, it often does pay out in some form. Again, thank you for writing this thread for more opportunity to learn for those who make the effort.
Thank you for writing out the explanation. It is a valuable learning tool for those who are willing to expand their understanding.

When Rewardical was first introduce, you describe excellently how Gery had to patiently respond to much inquiries. This shows how we as humans commonly respond to change. The Rewardical system is an excellent way to build ones SFI profile and add to ones business. The reaction to the introduction of Rewardical can also be seen in many of the other changes which have occurred throughout SFI/TripleClicks over the years.

One thing I have learned through my time with SFI is the value of embracing change - Is it easy? Often no, but when we put our effort in working on changing, it often does pay out in some form.

Again, thank you for writing this thread for more opportunity to learn for those who make the effort.
SUPPORT
Anna D.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 15 days ago

Nice and informative thread. Thanks for making us to know the value of what we get and what was offered in this business. Thanks.
Nice and informative thread.
Thanks for making us to know the value of what we get and what was offered in this business.
Thanks.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Liked by Mohammed H.

Posted 15 days ago

Rewardicals are the BEST thing to happen here at SFIMG because they help determine your rank when they are exchanged for VersaPoints. Some Affiliates like to hold on to them but l choose to redeem them for VersaPoints.
Rewardicals are the BEST thing to happen here at SFIMG because they help determine your rank when they are exchanged for VersaPoints. Some Affiliates like to hold on to them but l choose to redeem them for VersaPoints.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

Hello! I `m new in SFI and I want to ask you to give me advice on how to make the fastest Rewardicals... Thanks in advance.
Hello!
I `m new in SFI and I want to ask you to give me advice on how to make the fastest Rewardicals... Thanks in advance.
Tatijana S.

Senegal

Posted 14 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

[quote=1592871]Hello! I `m new in SFI and I want to ask you to give me advice on how to make the fastest Rewardicals... Thanks in advance.[/quote] Thank you! 1. This thread has a link on "How to earn Rewardicals". 2. Kindly open it and you will know. 3. Other wise, please play Games like Hidden every day. You stand a good opportunity to earn Rewardicals FREE.
Tatijana S. posted:
Hello!
I `m new in SFI and I want to ask you to give me advice on how to make the fastest Rewardicals... Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

1. This thread has a link on "How to earn Rewardicals".
2. Kindly open it and you will know.
3. Other wise, please play Games like Hidden every day. You stand a good opportunity to earn Rewardicals FREE.

295x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Liked by Mohammed H.

| Edit settings