Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Withdraw of FORUM GURU Badge

Posted 15 days ago More by Maclinear M.

Hello Forum Members, Today I realized that new badge has been added to my account and this badge was a FORUM GURU. I was very happy to have this unique badge but this badge was withdrawn from my account before I finish the cerebrations. Was it done by error to award me this badge or what can be the cause of this? Regards, Maclinear
Hello Forum Members,

Today I realized that new badge has been added to my account and this badge was a FORUM GURU.
I was very happy to have this unique badge but this badge was withdrawn from my account before I finish the cerebrations.

Was it done by error to award me this badge or what can be the cause of this?

Regards,
Maclinear
Maclinear M.

Malawi

Posted 15 days ago

There is nothing to stress about. Just keep posting great posts and helpful hints and you will get that badge back. Keep up the great work.
There is nothing to stress about. Just keep posting great posts and helpful hints and you will get that badge back.
Keep up the great work.
4x SUPPORT
Yana P.

Serbia

Posted 15 days ago

Hello, Maclinear! If you want to be an official Forum Guru, first of all, you have to become familiar with the rules for becoming one. Please, go to the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]Tips & Rules tab[/url] at the SFI Forum and scroll down the page to the WANT TO BE AN OFFICIAL FORUM GURU? section.
Hello, Maclinear!

If you want to be an official Forum Guru, first of all, you have to become familiar
with the rules for becoming one.

Please, go to the Tips & Rules tab at the SFI Forum and scroll down the page
to the WANT TO BE AN OFFICIAL FORUM GURU? section.
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 15 days ago

Michael gave you the link with an explanation from Forum Tips and Rules about FG. When you are around at the first 200, it could happen (and it did to you) that it goes up and down as other people are also posting and getting likes from the Voting Panel. You just keep on posting quality content and within time you would be again in the first 200. Keep on helping our colleagues at the first place :-) Regards.
Michael gave you the link with an explanation from Forum Tips and Rules about FG.
When you are around at the first 200, it could happen (and it did to you) that it goes up and down as other people are also posting and getting likes from the Voting Panel.
You just keep on posting quality content and within time you would be again in the first 200.
Keep on helping our colleagues at the first place :-) Regards.
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Posted 15 days ago

Congratulations Maclinear, for earning the Forum Guru badge. This Post should help you understand the [u]dynamic nature[/u] of the [b]Leaderboard[/b] and retaining your 'first-time', Leaderboard-based badges such as Forum Guru. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=572329#post-572329 Keep contributing valuable/helpful Posts/Threads and you will win/beat the competition and requalify. Best Wishes,
Congratulations Maclinear, for earning the Forum Guru badge.

This Post should help you understand the dynamic nature of the Leaderboard and retaining your 'first-time', Leaderboard-based badges such as Forum Guru. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=572329#post-572329

Keep contributing valuable/helpful Posts/Threads and you will win/beat the competition and requalify.

Best Wishes,
20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 15 days ago

[quote=1591994]Hello Forum Members, Today I realized that new badge has been added to my account and this badge was a FORUM GURU. I was very happy to have this unique badge but this badge was withdrawn from my account before I finish the cerebrations. Was it done by error to award me this badge or what can be the cause of this? Regards, Maclinear[/quote] Dear Maclinear, There is nothing to worry about. This happens to me too. But I realized that this badget is for top 200 active forum members. Keep posting helpfull tips to win it again. Good luck 😉
Maclinear M. posted:
Hello Forum Members,

Today I realized that new badge has been added to my account and this badge was a FORUM GURU.
I was very happy to have this unique badge but this badge was withdrawn from my account before I finish the cerebrations.

Was it done by error to award me this badge or what can be the cause of this?

Regards,
Maclinear

Dear Maclinear,

There is nothing to worry about. This happens to me too.
But I realized that this badget is for top 200 active forum members.

Keep posting helpfull tips to win it again.
Good luck

😉
SUPPORT
Support Y.

Greece

Posted 15 days ago, edited 15 days ago

Hello, Maclinear ! You lost the forum Guru badge because you fall from the top 200 Forum Guru Leaderboard rank but you still earn it back by simply submitting quality posts with valuable content and/or that provide assistance to other members of the forum community. Such posts will be be recognized by members of the Forum Guru Voting Panel and once you reach the top 200 Forum Guru Leaderboard rank, You will earn the forum Guru badge. Check out for more Forum Rules/Tips here, https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips
Hello, Maclinear !

You lost the forum Guru badge because you fall from the top 200 Forum Guru Leaderboard rank but you still earn it back by simply submitting quality posts with valuable content and/or that provide assistance to other members of the forum community. Such posts will be be recognized by members of the Forum Guru Voting Panel and once you reach the top 200 Forum Guru Leaderboard rank, You will earn the forum Guru badge.

Check out for more Forum Rules/Tips here, www.sfimg.com/forum/tips
83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 15 days ago More by Maclinear M.

Hello Forum Members once again, Thank you very much for your comments to my question and I don't take it for granted. I have gone through all the comments and I really appreciate for your inputs. I was worried because of what happened to me by awarding me the badge and in few minutes taking it away. Sometimes we learn through experience as I read from your comments. Other members experienced the situation I was today. Thank you very much once again and continue making the forum working 24/7. Best regards, Maclinear
Hello Forum Members once again,
Thank you very much for your comments to my question and I don't take it for granted. I have gone through all the comments and I really appreciate for your inputs.

I was worried because of what happened to me by awarding me the badge and in few minutes taking it away.
Sometimes we learn through experience as I read from your comments. Other members experienced the situation I was today.

Thank you very much once again and continue making the forum working 24/7.
Best regards,
Maclinear
Maclinear M.

Malawi

Posted 15 days ago

Hello.. Mr. Maclinear M... Congratulations ! The achievement of Forum Guru Badge, indeed, Appreciation, SFIs taking note of your knowledge which you are sharing with your affiliate friends through Forum. The learned friends have already shared with you all about Forum Guru Badge, like, the System of Selection, the basic rules and regulations and it's upkeep, absolutely, Appreciable. Just coming to your concern that the Badge awarded stands withdrawn, it happens, not only with you, each and every member is part of this process whomsoever participating into Forum, including me. The Panel authorize to qualify the member for Forum Guru Badge is honest and sincere in all the ways, takes note of sharing and also consider the vote's , respecting that Panel keeps on revising the list of Forum Guru's at random. Please keep on sharing your knowledge for the success of affiliate members, however, as I feel that you would be awarded shortly the Forum Guru Badge, that would help you to feel happy and learned. Best of journey with SFIs.
Hello.. Mr. Maclinear M...

Congratulations !

The achievement of Forum Guru Badge, indeed, Appreciation, SFIs taking note of your knowledge which you are sharing with your affiliate friends through Forum.

The learned friends have already shared with you all about Forum Guru Badge, like, the System of Selection, the basic rules and regulations and it's upkeep, absolutely, Appreciable.

Just coming to your concern that the Badge awarded stands withdrawn, it happens, not only with you, each and every member is part of this process whomsoever participating into Forum, including me.

The Panel authorize to qualify the member for Forum Guru Badge is honest and sincere in all the ways, takes note of sharing and also consider the vote's , respecting that Panel keeps on revising the list of Forum Guru's at random.

Please keep on sharing your knowledge for the success of affiliate members, however, as I feel that you would be awarded shortly the Forum Guru Badge, that would help you to feel happy and learned.

Best of journey with SFIs.
2x SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 15 days ago

For those just reaching the edge of qualification for Forum Guru it is often puzzling as one minute they are a guru and the next minute it is gone. Remember, there are hundreds of Affiliates posting and there is always someone else ready to move up in the ranking too. So, if you reached #200 and made the qualification, whoever was #201 (not qualified) may make a post that moves them up and causes you to drop to #201, losing the badge. I have found that the cream always rises to the top. Don't worry to much about the badge, just help people. Soon, you will pop back up and there is a good chance continue to move up out of the #200 spot that is so precarious.
For those just reaching the edge of qualification for Forum Guru it is often puzzling as one minute they are a guru and the next minute it is gone.

Remember, there are hundreds of Affiliates posting and there is always someone else ready to move up in the ranking too. So, if you reached #200 and made the qualification, whoever was #201 (not qualified) may make a post that moves them up and causes you to drop to #201, losing the badge.

I have found that the cream always rises to the top. Don't worry to much about the badge, just help people. Soon, you will pop back up and there is a good chance continue to move up out of the #200 spot that is so precarious.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 15 days ago

Congratulations On Your Badge, Dont worry you will get it back, I have a few badges on the Games that does the same thing, I just have to keep up to maintain the badges, Again Great Job at getting Guru YAY!!!!
Congratulations On Your Badge, Dont worry you will get it back, I have a few badges on the Games that does the same thing, I just have to keep up to maintain the badges, Again Great Job at getting Guru YAY!!!!
Andrea S.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 15 days ago

Greeting Maclinear. You've already got an answer to your question from our colleagues. In your post where you thank everyone I am particularly glad you mentioned that you have learned from this experience. In my opinion forum and serve to exchange experiences, good and bad to make others who read carefully learn something new. I wish you good luck and of course you are actively participating in the forum because every day you will be richer for one lesson. Mirjana
Greeting Maclinear.
You've already got an answer to your question from our colleagues. In your post where you thank everyone I am particularly glad you mentioned that you have learned from this experience. In my opinion forum and serve to exchange experiences, good and bad to make others who read carefully learn something new. I wish you good luck and of course you are actively participating in the forum because every day you will be richer for one lesson.
Mirjana
2x SUPPORT
Mirjana M.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings