Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why NOT No.44?

Posted 14 days ago More by Nafisa P.

I was very eager to reply to your thread Glecy P but I could not add my comments because it was in your country's Sub-Forum so I decided to write here. I hope it is okay to open up that discussion here and give my views as an outsider living in Australia! 1. In my nearly 5 years in Australia, as you can imagine, I have come in contact with many many people through my work and through the training I have received here so this is my opinion. 2. Australians, generally those who are in employment of any kind, sweat it out to make money and this opportunity would not suit them first because it is not something that can make them survive on a day to day basis and get cash in hand immediately the way they would in a job. The standard and cost of living is higher in some cities than others therefore they need the available cash to pay for ongoing expenses. 3. I talked to a few people about joining them up with SFI but they did not even think about it because the money they were earning currently in one day was more than they would make in SFI in 1 year or more. Maybe it is the mindset but whatever is the case, working this type of business against being able to work and get paid for the day was just too far apart in monetary terms for them to want to join SFI. In addition, the migrant community have very large families and supporting members both in and outside Australia is probably a priority then investing money in SFI. 4. For casual jobs let's say in building and construction, people probably earn more than Aus$100 per hour (I do not have exact figures but this is an estimate). It would take a lot of convincing to get someone in that space to move out and fully concentrate on SFI. 5. Also its my opinion that Australians love their holidays like no one else and they earn the money, spend it on vacations and then return home to earn some more! Getting out there whenever they can, enjoying life, going to the gym, partying takes a lot of importance more than spending time investing in a business whose returns are slower than their employment benefits. 6. Also there are strict regulations about spamming when you advertise so you have to be really careful where you place your ads if they are free. Not many people are aware of SFI as a result. 7. I am not sure if population has anything to do with the activity (sign ups) of members from "down under". 8. The other reason is that most companies or organisations have their own websites where they advertise and provide loyalty programs etc. Technology at its best, I would say so joining another program maybe localvantia is not in itself appealing. You have lived in Aussie land far longer than I have and are therefore better placed to make an assessment but these are my views entirely! Have a great week ahead! N
I was very eager to reply to your thread Glecy P but I could not add my comments because it was in your country's Sub-Forum so I decided to write here. I hope it is okay to open up that discussion here and give my views as an outsider living in Australia!

1. In my nearly 5 years in Australia, as you can imagine, I have come in contact with many many people through my work and through the training I have received here so this is my opinion.

2. Australians, generally those who are in employment of any kind, sweat it out to make money and this opportunity would not suit them first because it is not something that can make them survive on a day to day basis and get cash in hand immediately the way they would in a job. The standard and cost of living is higher in some cities than others therefore they need the available cash to pay for ongoing expenses.

3. I talked to a few people about joining them up with SFI but they did not even think about it because the money they were earning currently in one day was more than they would make in SFI in 1 year or more. Maybe it is the mindset but whatever is the case, working this type of business against being able to work and get paid for the day was just too far apart in monetary terms for them to want to join SFI. In addition, the migrant community have very large families and supporting members both in and outside Australia is probably a priority then investing money in SFI.

4. For casual jobs let's say in building and construction, people probably earn more than Aus$100 per hour (I do not have exact figures but this is an estimate). It would take a lot of convincing to get someone in that space to move out and fully concentrate on SFI.

5. Also its my opinion that Australians love their holidays like no one else and they earn the money, spend it on vacations and then return home to earn some more! Getting out there whenever they can, enjoying life, going to the gym, partying takes a lot of importance more than spending time investing in a business whose returns are slower than their employment benefits.

6. Also there are strict regulations about spamming when you advertise so you have to be really careful where you place your ads if they are free. Not many people are aware of SFI as a result.

7. I am not sure if population has anything to do with the activity (sign ups) of members from "down under".

8. The other reason is that most companies or organisations have their own websites where they advertise and provide loyalty programs etc. Technology at its best, I would say so joining another program maybe localvantia is not in itself appealing.

You have lived in Aussie land far longer than I have and are therefore better placed to make an assessment but these are my views entirely!

Have a great week ahead!
N
8x SUPPORT
Nafisa P.

Kenya

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago 2 Replies

I think you just described most of Western Civilization! If we can't replace our income, why bother? And for the poorer countries, they have no money to invest. And the time factor is just too long it seems.
I think you just described most of Western Civilization!

If we can't replace our income, why bother?

And for the poorer countries, they have no money to invest.

And the time factor is just too long it seems.
35x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1592058]I talked to a few people about joining them up with SFI but they did not even think about it because the money they were earning currently in one day was more than they would make in SFI in 1 year or more. [/quote] You must be REALLY underselling SFI's potential. We have affiliates that have earned tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH...and who after a few years would continue to earn at least thousands a month whether they continued to be engaged with SFI or not (i.e. residual income). I can't imagine anyone dismissing out of hand such earnings!
Nafisa P. posted:
I talked to a few people about joining them up with SFI but they did not even think about it because the money they were earning currently in one day was more than they would make in SFI in 1 year or more.

You must be REALLY underselling SFI's potential. We have affiliates that have earned tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH...and who after a few years would continue to earn at least thousands a month whether they continued to be engaged with SFI or not (i.e. residual income). I can't imagine anyone dismissing out of hand such earnings!
Gery

United States

Posted 14 days ago More by Mihai I. 1 Reply

Hi, Nafisa! From what I know, in SFI there are Australian Affiliates and they keep working year after year! In my opinion, your approach in trying to recruit team members in Australia, is wrong! You should use at the beginning, having an SFI business more like a second income. At the same time, supplementing RETIREMENT is a very strong reason why they would want to be in SFI! And if they don't have time for SFI because they work a lot, it would be a very good idea for the wife to join SFI! As you know, only 1 membership per household is allowed! So, that would make a lot of sense! There are always ways to build your team. What you cannot do is to give up on that! Then, you really don't win anything, or you don't make any progress! You have your training and you work in that country, which makes you their equal! Nothing easier than mentioning to the people you know professionally or socially, your affiliation to SFI! It depends how you do it! You certainly have to be confident and proud of being an SFI member! Regards!
Hi, Nafisa!

From what I know, in SFI there are Australian Affiliates and they keep working year after year! In my opinion, your approach in trying to recruit team members in Australia, is wrong!

You should use at the beginning, having an SFI business more like a second income. At the same time, supplementing RETIREMENT is a very strong reason why they would want to be in SFI!

And if they don't have time for SFI because they work a lot, it would be a very good idea for the wife to join SFI! As you know, only 1 membership per household is allowed! So, that would make a lot of sense!

There are always ways to build your team. What you cannot do is to give up on that! Then, you really don't win anything, or you don't make any progress!

You have your training and you work in that country, which makes you their equal! Nothing easier than mentioning to the people you know professionally or socially, your affiliation to SFI! It depends how you do it!

You certainly have to be confident and proud of being an SFI member! Regards!

16x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 14 days ago More by Mirjana M. 1 Reply

Respect Nafis. I would not completely agree with you. You should not look at our business in SFI in this way. Every continent, the state has some of its regulations and rules, but the main problem is in us. If one is not interested in the job, there will be millions of reasons to give up, but there are always those who think in the long term, who have a clear goal. They find ways and time to work. Greetings. Mirjana
Respect Nafis.
I would not completely agree with you.
You should not look at our business in SFI in this way.
Every continent, the state has some of its regulations and rules, but the main problem is in us.
If one is not interested in the job, there will be millions of reasons to give up, but there are always those who think in the long term, who have a clear goal. They find ways and time to work.
Greetings.
Mirjana
2x SUPPORT
Mirjana M.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 14 days ago More by Gliceria P.

Dear N, Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, and to post your comments at a new thread here at the main forum. I hope the discussion you started may start to awaken some of the 564 Australians in SFI. Honestly, I was so shocked to see who topped the list under Country Leaderboard at just 547,128 VP and the lowest at 1 VP. This prompted my question in our local Forum. But that's another story! I want to address your comments, point by point because you have valid reasons and sharing your observations from an outsider studying in Sydney is an eye-opener. This may make my comments very long, so I apologise in advance for the length, but I also want to make my point across clearly. As Scott Laing also noted, "I think you just described most of Western Civilizations." #2. Generally speaking, Aussies are naturally hardworkers and young ones are encouraged to start earning their keep at home by doing chores and given allowance and taught to save. They then graduate to working at Macdonalds, Dominos, Hungry Jacks, and other fast-food outlets to earn money while attending school. Australia has one of the highest standards of living in the world, with highs cost to match, especially in large cities like Sydney where you are now, and Melbourne, to name a few. #3. Talking to a few people in your area and getting their response to join an online business opportunity like SFI is not representative of opinions of the rest of the people in the community and the country as a whole. The mindset which you referred to is also prevalent amongst other people not only in Western Countries but around the world. The migrant communities here are one of the most productive contributors to the strong economy of Australia, although there are bad eggs and bad apples somewhere, but that is normal in other countries, too. #4. Don't even try to convince Tradies- they earn much more than most professionals here! They're always working and in demand and so no time to check whether SFI is a viable business opportunity for them...I've tried before...LOL #5. Yes! Aussies love their holidays! Who doesn't? The trick is some have learnt the art of balancing family, work, and play and love life to the fullest! A few health and body-conscious love to go to the gyms, join sports clubs, surf clubs, etc., and grey nomads love to go camping on caravans and see places and enjoy life more. During school holidays, schoolies love to parties, go away on holidays, but not every schoolies can afford so they work at fast-food restaurants, go fruit-picking, or whatever they like to do to earn money to prepare them for the next stage in their life. #7. I think population has little to do with activity I mentioned. Even here in SFI, only a few hundreds, if not thousands, out of millions of Affiliates are active. However, the figures in GROWTH really is puzzling! If the 4 Top Counties (not forgetting USA- after all they're the Top Achievers judging by the number of DTLs (3, including Gery), India, Nigeria, Pakistan, and the Philippines, can manage to produce active, if not, top leaders, why can't members from Australia be active and do better? Your observations of life in Australia in just 5 years is really impressive! I hope our lifestyle, if nothing else, has enough attractions for you to consider staying here for good, eh? Glecy :kissing_heart::honeybee:
Dear N,

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, and to post your comments at a new thread here at the main forum. I hope the discussion you started may start to awaken some of the 564 Australians in SFI.

Honestly, I was so shocked to see who topped the list under Country Leaderboard at just 547,128 VP and the lowest at 1 VP. This prompted my question in our local Forum. But that's another story!

I want to address your comments, point by point because you have valid reasons and sharing your observations from an outsider studying in Sydney is an eye-opener. This may make my comments very long, so I apologise in advance for the length, but I also want to make my point across clearly.

As Scott Laing also noted, "I think you just described most of Western Civilizations."

#2. Generally speaking, Aussies are naturally hardworkers and young ones are encouraged to start earning their keep at home by doing chores and given allowance and taught to save. They then graduate to working at Macdonalds, Dominos, Hungry Jacks, and other fast-food outlets to earn money while attending school.

Australia has one of the highest standards of living in the world, with highs cost to match, especially in large cities like Sydney where you are now, and Melbourne, to name a few.

#3. Talking to a few people in your area and getting their response to join an online business opportunity like SFI is not representative of opinions of the rest of the people in the community and the country as a whole.

The mindset which you referred to is also prevalent amongst other people not only in Western Countries but around the world. The migrant communities here are one of the most productive contributors to the strong economy of Australia, although there are bad eggs and bad apples somewhere, but that is normal in other countries, too.

#4. Don't even try to convince Tradies- they earn much more than most professionals here! They're always working and in demand and so no time to check whether SFI is a viable business opportunity for them...I've tried before...LOL

#5. Yes! Aussies love their holidays! Who doesn't? The trick is some have learnt the art of balancing family, work, and play and love life to the fullest! A few health and body-conscious love to go to the gyms, join sports clubs, surf clubs, etc., and grey nomads love to go camping on caravans and see places and enjoy life more. During school holidays, schoolies love to parties, go away on holidays, but not every schoolies can afford so they work at fast-food restaurants, go fruit-picking, or whatever they like to do to earn money to prepare them for the next stage in their life.

#7. I think population has little to do with activity I mentioned. Even here in SFI, only a few hundreds, if not thousands, out of millions of Affiliates are active. However, the figures in GROWTH really is puzzling! If the 4 Top Counties (not forgetting USA- after all they're the Top Achievers judging by the number of DTLs (3, including Gery), India, Nigeria, Pakistan, and the Philippines, can manage to produce active, if not, top leaders, why can't members from Australia be active and do better?

Your observations of life in Australia in just 5 years is really impressive! I hope our lifestyle, if nothing else, has enough attractions for you to consider staying here for good, eh?

Glecy

41x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

This discussion is interesting in many ways. First, I must say that the struggles of residents in your country as you portrayed it is typical and reflect the reality of life in many countries, including my country, Nigeria. One thing is certain, there are thousands, if not millions of individuals who make comfortable and honest living out of their activities in the net. It's also true that practically none of them started making huge sums from day one or even year one. They constructed their business overtime, some on full time basis and others as a cursory activity or something in between for many others. The idea of residual and leveraged income as proposed by SFI is to gradually liberate people from the grind of daily hours of pursuits where in most cases they end up in a hand-to- mouth existence (working just to pay bills and food): and for others to prepare for a comfortable retirement. Taking part in SFI doesn't suppose you will get rich overnight or you abandon your main activity. SFI is packaged in such a way that you can be successful even by giving it a few hours of your time daily. We must view this venture as a longtime investment towards which we must put in the necessary time and resources instead of expecting instant dividend. With this in view, it will be difficult to be discouraged ( or discourage others) .midway or succumb to miserabilism. To our success! Humbly submitted. John.
This discussion is interesting in many ways. First, I must say that the struggles of residents in your country as you portrayed it is typical and reflect the reality of life in many countries, including my country, Nigeria.

One thing is certain, there are thousands, if not millions of individuals who make comfortable and honest living out of their activities in the net. It's also true that practically none of them started making huge sums from day one or even year one. They constructed their business overtime, some on full time basis and others as a cursory activity or something in between for many others.

The idea of residual and leveraged income as proposed by SFI is to gradually liberate people from the grind of daily hours of pursuits where in most cases they end up in a hand-to- mouth existence (working just to pay bills and food): and for others to prepare for a comfortable retirement.

Taking part in SFI doesn't suppose you will get rich overnight or you abandon your main activity. SFI is packaged in such a way that you can be successful even by giving it a few hours of your time daily. We must view this venture as a longtime investment towards which we must put in the necessary time and resources instead of expecting instant dividend.

With this in view, it will be difficult to be discouraged ( or discourage others) .midway or succumb to miserabilism.

To our success!
Humbly submitted.

John.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted 14 days ago, edited 14 days ago

Just rambling... If I was to point to only ONE thing that I've seen cause a lack of positive results it would be... No lead system! Lack of focus on the ENTIRE planet as a market place! 1 lead the first week 2 leads the second week 4 leads the third week 8 leads the fourth week 16 leads the fifth week And on and on and on Then comes a PSA or Team co-op and you take off like a rocket ship :boom: The system is not only the solution it's what causes us to keep asking those "how can I" and "what if" questions. Leon McKee P.S. Purchasing leads from someone else or winning leads in an auction does not count! Those leads are extra credit :wink:. Leverage only comes from the skills we gain from producing our own results.
Just rambling...

If I was to point to only ONE thing that I've seen cause a lack of positive results it would be...

No lead system! Lack of focus on the ENTIRE planet as a market place!

1 lead the first week

2 leads the second week

4 leads the third week

8 leads the fourth week

16 leads the fifth week

And on and on and on

Then comes a PSA or Team co-op and you take off like a rocket ship

The system is not only the solution it's what causes us to keep asking those "how can I" and "what if" questions.

Leon McKee

P.S. Purchasing leads from someone else or winning leads in an auction does not count! Those leads are extra credit
. Leverage only comes from the skills we gain from producing our own results.
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 14 days ago

Wow, convincing & getting people who put their mind on jobs and are sure of what they are getting in a day is not easy. Like in Nigeria, you only make $4 in a day with jobs but if you have your own business as a self-employed, you can make $10 - $15. Can you compare those people earning hundreds of $$$ per day to we? No. So we might consider other opportunities to earn us more income. I think what you get in a country is different from others.
Wow, convincing & getting people who put their mind on jobs and are sure of what they are getting in a day is not easy.
Like in Nigeria, you only make $4 in a day with jobs but if you have your own business as a self-employed, you can make $10 - $15.
Can you compare those people earning hundreds of $$$ per day to we? No. So we might consider other opportunities to earn us more income.
I think what you get in a country is different from others.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Posted 14 days ago

Dear Nafisa P , I do not live in those parts , I did not visit them , my work and travel are tied to Europe . Your view of people's attitude towards ,   earnings , business and profits is very interesting . It gives me many answers . Personally I think , how is this possibility work through the Internet On a global scale , the local situation only diminishes and does not prevent , the profit. My opinion , Have a nice day and all the best! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Nafisa P ,
I do not live in those parts , I did not visit them ,
my work and travel are tied to Europe .
Your view of people's attitude towards ,
  earnings , business and profits is very interesting .
It gives me many answers .
Personally I think , how is this possibility work through the Internet
On a global scale , the local situation only diminishes and does not prevent , the profit.
My opinion ,
Have a nice day and all the best!
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

I am totally in agreement with you Nafisa especially in the area of only one member of household participating in sfi business. It is really not easy for countries like Nigeria, I understand that the main objective of sfi help people their standard of living, here most that the money to invest and those who have the money won't want to at this direction.
I am totally in agreement with you Nafisa especially in the area of only one member of household participating in sfi business. It is really not easy for countries like Nigeria, I understand that the main objective of sfi help people their standard of living, here most that the money to invest and those who have the money won't want to at this direction.
Leonard U.

Nigeria

Posted 14 days ago, edited 14 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Nafisa,what you say is pertinent.But nor matter generally the origins of people,continent or so,some general rules for success need to be envisaged and put into practice for all one. Success may surely not come overnight,great earnings imply great sacrifices and great time spent, which can be months(in the case of SFI,)or even years. Persistence is a main factor especially in online business..So i will rather say those you spoke to about SFI who were not sharing your conviction of working daily without a sure income,simply don't have the "entrepeneurial or marketing mind".. "You can bring a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water",so every one is master of his future!!! Thanks [Removed un-needed Quote of the Topic, it clutters the forum.]
Hi Nafisa,what you say is pertinent.But nor matter generally the origins of people,continent or so,some general rules for success need to be envisaged and put into practice for all one.
Success may surely not come overnight,great earnings imply great sacrifices and great time spent, which can be months(in the case of SFI,)or even years.
Persistence is a main factor especially in online business..So i will rather say those you spoke to about SFI who were not sharing your conviction of working daily without a sure income,simply don't have the "entrepeneurial or marketing mind"..
"You can bring a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water",so every one is master of his future!!!
Thanks

[Removed un-needed Quote of the Topic, it clutters the forum.]
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings