Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bruce Finds 50 Year Old Letter From His Maw!!! Oh No!!!

Posted 15 days ago

Bruce Finds 50 Year Old Letter From His Maw!!! Oh No!! Dear Son, I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your Pa read in the paper where most accidents happen within 20 miles of home, so we moved. This place has a washing machine. The first day I put in 4 shirts . I pulled the chain and Ihaven't seen them since. It only rained twice this week . Three days the first time and four days the second time. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt Sue said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with them big heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We get a bill from the funeral home, said if we didn't make the last payment on grandma's funeral bill - up she comes. Your uncle John fell in the whisky vat. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned. We cremated him. He burned for three days. Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pick-up. One was driving. The other two were in the back. The driver got out 'cause he rolled down the window and swam to safety. The other two drowned when they couldn't get the tailgate down. Not much more news this time. Nothing much has happened. Write more later. Love, Ma p.s. Bruce, I was going to send you some money, but already had this sealed. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Hope you get a smile from my brilliant ma's letter. (Ma, forgive me if you are seeing this from heaven, satan made me post it.)!!! In Jest. Bruce Harper
Bruce Finds 50 Year Old Letter From His Maw!!! Oh No!!

Dear Son, I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your Pa read in
the paper where most accidents happen within 20 miles of home, so we moved. This place has a washing machine. The first
day I put in 4 shirts . I pulled the chain and Ihaven't seen them since. It only rained twice this week . Three days the first time and four days the second time. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt Sue said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with them big heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.
We get a bill from the funeral home, said if we didn't make the last payment on grandma's funeral bill - up she comes.

Your uncle John fell in the whisky vat. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned.
We cremated him. He burned for three days. Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pick-up. One was driving.
The other two were in the back. The driver got out 'cause he rolled down the window and swam to safety. The other two
drowned when they couldn't get the tailgate down. Not much more news this time. Nothing much has happened. Write
more later.
Love, Ma
p.s. Bruce, I was going to send you some money, but already had this sealed.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Hope you get a smile from my brilliant ma's letter. (Ma, forgive me if you are seeing
this from heaven, satan made me post it.)!!! In Jest.

Bruce Harper

16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings