Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Eager Zebra Hidden

Posted 14 days ago

I noticed in my participation in SFI that communication and documentation is crucial. However in HIDDEN whereas the first win of the day is documented and communicated in badges, email and massage, subsequent wins for the day are only documented in badges leaving out the other two. Can we have every win recorded in message and communicated through email to the contestant as is the case in such other games as poker, trivia knockout etc. Atusiuba Eke Clement
I noticed in my participation in SFI that communication and documentation is crucial. However in HIDDEN whereas the first win of the day is documented and communicated in badges, email and massage, subsequent wins for the day are only documented in badges leaving out the other two.

Can we have every win recorded in message and communicated through email to the contestant as is the case in such other games as poker, trivia knockout etc.

Atusiuba Eke Clement
3x SUPPORT
Clement Eke A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 14 days ago

Dear Eke Clement , I say what I understand . It is important each day adjusted series victory in Hiden , but the action comes to strengthening and other badges Hidenori . So , nothing complicated . Just do every day on Hiden yl results and badges The natural arrive . If I'm not right let me correct one . [img]https://i.imgur.com/qpdqJf6.png[/img]Here's how I work . Good luck
Dear Eke Clement , I say what I understand .
It is important each day adjusted series victory in Hiden ,
but the action comes to strengthening and other badges Hidenori .
So , nothing complicated .
Just do every day on Hiden yl results and badges The natural arrive .
If I'm not right let me correct one .

Here's how I work .

Good luck
2x SUPPORT
Suzana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 14 days ago

Hello Clement, Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from you Yeah in Hidden game we receive only one email notification if we reach 10 words & above It sounds good suggestion But I believe the Admin avoided to send the other left 9 wins for a reason Regards Kaddour
Hello Clement,

Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from you
Yeah in Hidden game we receive only one email notification if we reach 10 words & above
It sounds good suggestion
But I believe the Admin avoided to send the other left 9 wins for a reason

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

I agree with you, when you win other games, you got the notification on your affiliate center and email but the reverse is the case in Hidden. Though, i do delete it.
I agree with you, when you win other games, you got the notification on your affiliate center and email but the reverse is the case in Hidden. Though, i do delete it.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Liked by Suzana R.

| Edit settings