Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ASTRO AUCTION

Posted 14 days ago

I want to know about ASTRO AUCTIONS.
Naba Kumar C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Please click here and you get to know everything about ASTRO Auction https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules Regards
Please click here and you get to know everything about ASTRO Auction
www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules
Regards
Manuel K.

Germany

E365 Champion

Posted 14 days ago

But what REALLY you want to know? If you goto the RULES there, you can learn how it works. Is there something specific that you want to know? here is the Announcement https://news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/
But what REALLY you want to know?

If you goto the RULES there, you can learn how it works.

Is there something specific that you want to know?

here is the Announcement

news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 14 days ago

Dear Nabar Kumar C , it's very simple, Please look : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search][b]Astro Auctions[/b][/url] For more : [img]https://i.imgur.com/ugMeagN.jpg[/img] Have a nice day and Great work ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Nabar Kumar C ,
it's very simple,
Please look :
Astro Auctions
For more :

Have a nice day and Great work !
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Naba, Is there a specific question that you have about Astro Auctions? If not, follow this link and read the Astr Rules. https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules Happy Bidding, Johnna Ingram
Naba,
Is there a specific question that you have about Astro Auctions? If not, follow this link and read the Astr Rules.
www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules
Happy Bidding,
Johnna Ingram
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 14 days ago

[quote=1592523]I want to know about ASTRO AUCTIONS.[/quote] Astro Auctions is based on the popular silent auction model, but we’ve taken the concept much, much further–integrating some cool, innovative features that we hope you'll LOVE participating in and marketing to the world. You can find more info about Astro Auctions and how do they work in the link below here. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=234577
Naba Kumar C. posted:

Astro Auctions is based on the popular silent auction model, but we’ve taken the concept much, much further–integrating some cool, innovative features that we hope you'll LOVE participating in and marketing to the world.

You can find more info about Astro Auctions and how do they work in the link below here.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=234577
83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 14 days ago

I don't think is anything more special to know about astro than what has being mentioned above by other affiliates. Take your time to go through it.
I don't think is anything more special to know about astro than what has being mentioned above by other affiliates.
Take your time to go through it.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Posted 14 days ago

Naba. You can go to the To Do List and check Auctions and halfway down the page and click Astro Auctions. Go through the list and see what you are able to use the best. You need to spend only 1 tcredit to get 10 rewardicals. Give it a try.
Naba. You can go to the To Do List and check Auctions and halfway down the page and click Astro Auctions. Go through the list and see what you are able to use the best. You need to spend only 1 tcredit to get 10 rewardicals. Give it a try.
SUPPORT
Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Hello.. Mr. Nabha Kumar C... It's appreciable to note that you are interested to participate into Astro Auctions and taking interest to explore at length. Love to appreciate my learned friends whom have taken all the care to share with you, all the possible links available, to feel yourself comfortable and learned, to take note of basic of Astro Auctions. I would request yourself, honestly, must go through all the links to learn the basic of Astro Auctions, however, it would be better, if you feel yourself comfortable to participate into Astro Auctions, just spending 1 TCredit, it would be surprising for you to note that not only you have learned all about Astro Auctions, from the very beginning, bidding to winning, but also have earned minimum 10 Rewardicals, moreover, also got the privilege to earn versa points, etc., depending upon your luck, just at the cost of 1 TCredit. All the best !
Hello.. Mr. Nabha Kumar C...

It's appreciable to note that you are interested to participate into Astro Auctions and taking interest to explore at length. Love to appreciate my learned friends whom have taken all the care to share with you, all the possible links available, to feel yourself comfortable and learned, to take note of basic of Astro Auctions.

I would request yourself, honestly, must go through all the links to learn the basic of Astro Auctions, however, it would be better, if you feel yourself comfortable to participate into Astro Auctions, just spending 1 TCredit, it would be surprising for you to note that not only you have learned all about Astro Auctions, from the very beginning, bidding to winning, but also have earned minimum 10 Rewardicals, moreover, also got the privilege to earn versa points, etc., depending upon your luck, just at the cost of 1 TCredit.

All the best !
2x SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by DEREK M.

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Naba Kumar, Astro Auctions is a type of auction. You place your bid first for the product being auction, and just one time. To start bidding, you  need some TCredits. On the Astro Auction page, click on the BID button. If you want to win the auction item, simply place the highest bid you can for as many TCredits that you think will top all other bidders. [b]Be the highest bid, and you win![/b] NOTE: Be sure to familiarize yourself with all rules and policies before bidding on an Astro Auction! Visiting the LaunchPad chapter Introduction to TripleClicks...your store, you will get more information about Astro Auctions under the following link: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search Wishing you good luck!
Hi Naba Kumar,

Astro Auctions is a type of auction. You place your bid first for the product being auction, and just one time.

To start bidding, you  need some TCredits.

On the Astro Auction page, click on the BID button. If you want to win the auction item, simply place the highest bid you can for as many TCredits that you think will top all other bidders. Be the highest bid, and you win!

NOTE: Be sure to familiarize yourself with all rules and policies before bidding on an Astro Auction!

Visiting the LaunchPad chapter Introduction to TripleClicks...your store, you will get more information about Astro Auctions under the following link:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search

Wishing you good luck!

8x SUPPORT
Balsam A.

Austria

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

[quote=1592825]Hi Naba Kumar, Astro Auctions is a type of auction. You place your bid first for the product being auction, and just one time. To start bidding, you  need some TCredits. On the Astro Auction page, click on the BID button. If you want to win the auction item, simply place the highest bid you can for as many TCredits that you think will top all other bidders. [b]Be the highest bid, and you win![/b] NOTE: Be sure to familiarize yourself with all rules and policies before bidding on an Astro Auction! Visiting the LaunchPad chapter Introduction to TripleClicks...your store, you will get more information about Astro Auctions under the following link: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search Wishing you good luck! [/quote] Congratulations. The first actual answer to the question other than where to look for answers.
Balsam A. posted:
Hi Naba Kumar,

Astro Auctions is a type of auction. You place your bid first for the product being auction, and just one time.

To start bidding, you  need some TCredits.

On the Astro Auction page, click on the BID button. If you want to win the auction item, simply place the highest bid you can for as many TCredits that you think will top all other bidders. Be the highest bid, and you win!

NOTE: Be sure to familiarize yourself with all rules and policies before bidding on an Astro Auction!

Visiting the LaunchPad chapter Introduction to TripleClicks...your store, you will get more information about Astro Auctions under the following link:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search

Wishing you good luck!

Congratulations. The first actual answer to the question other than where to look for answers.

2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Naba, I would also like to know from other members how one Astro Auction winner can win twice, i.e 2 Rocket boxes each worth 1000 Rewardicals. If it happens, or it was a mistake. Yesterday I participated in Astro Auction # 3637 for 500 TCredits and one participant called Merjemaresad won the 2 Rocket boxes out of the 5, was this a mistake, or it happens?
Hi Naba,
I would also like to know from other members how one Astro Auction winner can
win twice, i.e 2 Rocket boxes each worth 1000 Rewardicals. If it happens, or it
was a mistake. Yesterday I participated in Astro Auction # 3637 for 500 TCredits
and one participant called Merjemaresad won the 2 Rocket boxes out of the 5, was
this a mistake, or it happens?
DEREK M.

Kenya

| Edit settings