Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

"ToolTips" on Stream Posts

Posted 14 days ago

Please consider adding "ToolTips" onto [b]Stream[/b] Posts, particularly (hard to see): :expressionless: and :anguished: I frequently get anonymous and unexpected :anguished: feedback on my 'timely-reminder'-type [b]Stream[/b] Posts. This might be due to a perception that I am trying to increase Sales, [i](slightly true, but my altruistic/primary Goal is to Help my Readers (Downline))[/i] [u]but I fear it is due to a misperception of the Icons. [/u] :innocent:
Please consider adding "ToolTips" onto Stream Posts, particularly (hard to see):
and

I frequently get anonymous and unexpected
feedback on my 'timely-reminder'-type Stream Posts. This might be due to a perception that I am trying to increase Sales, (slightly true, but my altruistic/primary Goal is to Help my Readers (Downline)) but I fear it is due to a misperception of the Icons.

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 14 days ago More by Marilyn C. 2 Replies

Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b]
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊

If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 14 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

[quote=1592588]Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b] [/quote] Unless your downline is being overwhelmed with stream posts why would you need, or even want to post something over and over again. I see stream post that was posted several days ago in my stream. Not a criticism, but a curiosity.
Marilyn C. posted:
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊

If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA

Unless your downline is being overwhelmed with stream posts why would you need, or even want to post something over and over again. I see stream post that was posted several days ago in my stream. Not a criticism, but a curiosity.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 14 days ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1592593][quote=1592588]Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b] [/quote] Unless your downline is being overwhelmed with stream posts why would you need, or even want to post something over and over again. I see stream post that was posted several days ago in my stream. Not a criticism, but a curiosity.[/quote] Hi Mr. Randy! 🐝 Glad to read your criticism, este your feedback to my posts. 🐒😘 Let say, my suggestion is for the lazy readers of our downline, especially for newbies who need a friendly reminder straight on their face, este eyes. Hehe Missed you Mr. Awesome! :flushed: Take care! 💐 🍸🍸
Randy I. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA

Unless your downline is being overwhelmed with stream posts why would you need, or even want to post something over and over again. I see stream post that was posted several days ago in my stream. Not a criticism, but a curiosity.

Hi Mr. Randy! 🐝

Glad to read your criticism, este your feedback to my posts. 🐒😘

Let say, my suggestion is for the lazy readers of our downline, especially for newbies who need a friendly reminder straight on their face, este eyes. Hehe

Missed you Mr. Awesome!

Take care! 💐

🍸🍸
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 14 days ago More by Wayne E. 1 Reply

[quote=1592588]Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b] [/quote] = = = = = Yes - I would support the idea of me being able to PIN one of my Stream Posts always at the top of my own Stream Posts display It would help me see that one important Post of mine without scrolling deep into the list in the future And I could easily see when I received new replies to that Stream Post
Marilyn C. posted:
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA

= = = = =
Yes - I would support the idea of me being able to PIN one of my Stream Posts
always at the top of my own Stream Posts display
It would help me see that one important Post of mine without scrolling
deep into the list in the future
And I could easily see when I received new replies to that Stream Post

6x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1592662][quote=1592588]Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b] [/quote] = = = = = Yes - I would support the idea of me being able to PIN one of my Stream Posts always at the top of my own Stream Posts display It would help me see that one important Post of mine without scrolling deep into the list in the future And I could easily see when I received new replies to that Stream Post [/quote] = = = = = Just to mention that the Private Team Forum which TeamLeaders can create (Optional) allows for more than one **Sticky Post** This makes those Sticky Posts remain at the top of the Private Forum list regardless of the date they were created Being able to **Make Sticky** or PIN a Stream Post to the top of the List would be a helpful feature Perhaps Gery can tell us if that is something SFI would consider . . .
Wayne E. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA

= = = = =

= = = = =
Just to mention that the Private Team Forum which TeamLeaders
can create (Optional) allows for more than one **Sticky Post**

This makes those Sticky Posts remain at the top of the Private Forum
list regardless of the date they were created

Being able to **Make Sticky** or PIN a Stream Post
to the top of the List would be a helpful feature

Perhaps Gery can tell us if that is something SFI would consider
. . .
6x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

[quote=1592678][quote=1592662][quote=1592588]Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b] [/quote] = = = = = Yes - I would support the idea of me being able to PIN one of my Stream Posts always at the top of my own Stream Posts display It would help me see that one important Post of mine without scrolling deep into the list in the future And I could easily see when I received new replies to that Stream Post [/quote] = = = = = Just to mention that the Private Team Forum which TeamLeaders can create (Optional) allows for more than one **Sticky Post** This makes those Sticky Posts remain at the top of the Private Forum list regardless of the date they were created Being able to **Make Sticky** or PIN a Stream Post to the top of the List would be a helpful feature Perhaps Gery can tell us if that is something SFI would consider . . . [/quote] You have to POST a message in stream to send it down. Sending the same message over and over from my upline would annoy me to no end. I would actually block you after a few times. Are you willing to risk that?
Wayne E. posted:
Wayne E. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA

= = = = =

= = = = =

. . .

You have to POST a message in stream to send it down. Sending the same message over and over from my upline would annoy me to no end. I would actually block you after a few times. Are you willing to risk that?
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Liked by John K. Bruce H.

[quote=1592689][quote=1592678][quote=1592662][quote=1592588]Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b] [/quote] = = = = = Yes - I would support the idea of me being able to PIN one of my Stream Posts always at the top of my own Stream Posts display It would help me see that one important Post of mine without scrolling deep into the list in the future And I could easily see when I received new replies to that Stream Post [/quote] = = = = = Just to mention that the Private Team Forum which TeamLeaders can create (Optional) allows for more than one **Sticky Post** This makes those Sticky Posts remain at the top of the Private Forum list regardless of the date they were created Being able to **Make Sticky** or PIN a Stream Post to the top of the List would be a helpful feature Perhaps Gery can tell us if that is something SFI would consider . . . [/quote] You have to POST a message in stream to send it down. Sending the same message over and over from my upline would annoy me to no end. I would actually block you after a few times. Are you willing to risk that?[/quote] ==================================== My suggestion is that the **Sticky** Stream Post would remain at the top of my Stream Post display when viewed by me ONLY and would NOT change anything when viewed by my downline readers Also one message remaining in a top position is NOT the same as that message being re-posted over and over again as new Stream Posts
Randy I. posted:
Wayne E. posted:
Wayne E. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA

= = = = =

= = = = =

. . .

You have to POST a message in stream to send it down. Sending the same message over and over from my upline would annoy me to no end. I would actually block you after a few times. Are you willing to risk that?

====================================
My suggestion is that the **Sticky** Stream Post would remain at the
top of my Stream Post display when viewed by me ONLY
and would NOT change anything when viewed by my downline readers

Also one message remaining in a top position is NOT the same as
that message being re-posted over and over again as new Stream Posts
6x SUPPORT
Wayne E.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Alex B. Bruce H.

Posted 14 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1592695][quote=1592689][quote=1592678][quote=1592662][quote=1592588]Hi Mr. Stephen, Thanks for your Thread regarding on Stream post. I just like to add additional suggestion if it's OK to you, instead of creating a new Thread of mine. 😊 If it's okay to SFI Team, please consider also to add at least limited to one important "PIN POST" tool, that we can use as an upline, because there are times that I want to highlight at least one friendly reminder for my PSAs/CSAs every day, that I don't have to do it again and again. Hope this makes sense, because I really love to have this kind of tool on Stream page. 💖 Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐 Have a great day! 😘 [b]🍸🍸RIA[/b] [/quote] = = = = = Yes - I would support the idea of me being able to PIN one of my Stream Posts always at the top of my own Stream Posts display It would help me see that one important Post of mine without scrolling deep into the list in the future And I could easily see when I received new replies to that Stream Post [/quote] = = = = = Just to mention that the Private Team Forum which TeamLeaders can create (Optional) allows for more than one **Sticky Post** This makes those Sticky Posts remain at the top of the Private Forum list regardless of the date they were created Being able to **Make Sticky** or PIN a Stream Post to the top of the List would be a helpful feature Perhaps Gery can tell us if that is something SFI would consider . . . [/quote] You have to POST a message in stream to send it down. Sending the same message over and over from my upline would annoy me to no end. I would actually block you after a few times. Are you willing to risk that?[/quote] ==================================== My suggestion is that the **Sticky** Stream Post would remain at the top of my Stream Post display when viewed by me ONLY and would NOT change anything when viewed by my downline readers Also one message remaining in a top position is NOT the same as that message being re-posted over and over again as new Stream Posts [/quote] The only valid reason for keeping it pinned in the top position is so that you CAN send it over and over. I'm NOT trying to be critical, I'm just trying to find a GOOD reason to pin a post in stream. Any real important message can easily be saved in a file and used as needed.
Wayne E. posted:
Randy I. posted:
Wayne E. posted:
Wayne E. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:
Hi Mr. Stephen,

Thanks Mr. Stephen! 💐
Have a great day! 😘

🍸🍸RIA

= = = = =

= = = = =

. . .

====================================
My suggestion is that the **Sticky** Stream Post would remain at the
top of my Stream Post display when viewed by me ONLY
and would NOT change anything when viewed by my downline readers

Also one message remaining in a top position is NOT the same as
that message being re-posted over and over again as new Stream Posts

The only valid reason for keeping it pinned in the top position is so that you CAN send it over and over. I'm NOT trying to be critical, I'm just trying to find a GOOD reason to pin a post in stream. Any real important message can easily be saved in a file and used as needed.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

| Edit settings