Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Raining Versa Points

Posted 14 days ago

Today January 9th , 2019, I earned 1021 VP. The previous day I had 11 VP. This is confusing to me. I normally turn my red action tabs green and that gives me 11 VP. I play Astro Auction if I have one TCredit to spare. Then I turn all the tabs green. Can a fellow SFIer explain to me how I got the extra 1000 VP today? I play Astro Auction and earned 10 VP and Rewardicals today. But their totals are nowhere near 1000 anything! Cheers everybody enjoy your day or evening.
Today January 9th , 2019, I earned 1021 VP. The previous day I had 11 VP. This is confusing to me. I normally turn my red action tabs green and that gives me 11 VP. I play Astro Auction if I have one TCredit to spare. Then I turn all the tabs green. Can a fellow SFIer explain to me how I got the extra 1000 VP today? I play Astro Auction and earned 10 VP and Rewardicals today. But their totals are nowhere near 1000 anything! Cheers everybody enjoy your day or evening.
SUPPORT
Redeemer K.

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 14 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

Hello dear friend Redeemer, Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from you Maybe it's confusing for you But this all your VPs earned last month the SFI give them to you this month before the 10th to attain the rank of EA as long as you didn't achieve it in the previous month Regards Kaddour
Hello dear friend Redeemer,

Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from you
Maybe it's confusing for you
But this all your VPs earned last month the SFI give them to you this month before the 10th to attain the rank of EA as long as you didn't achieve it in the previous month

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

you said all right i also have the same problem my today's vps are mentions as 1484 but i totally earn 61 vps today. However total vps are right which are 1652. similarly i had no t credits to turn EZ & Auction tab green but after becoming EA they both turned green . one more is that after becoming EA i have rewarded 50 rewardicals in my earning box but in rewardical account they are not added.whats the problem help us in this regard Iqra J.
you said all right i also have the same problem my today's vps are mentions as 1484 but i totally earn 61 vps today. However total vps are right which are 1652. similarly i had no t credits to turn EZ & Auction tab green but after becoming EA they both turned green .
one more is that after becoming EA i have rewarded 50 rewardicals in my earning box but in rewardical account they are not added.whats the problem
help us in this regard
Iqra J.
SUPPORT
Iqra J.

Pakistan

Posted 14 days ago

Hello! Those VP that you have got today..you have accumulated in the previous month... so you haven't reached EA status in December....that's why those VP are directly transferred to this month, up to 9th .. So just keep it up and reach EA this month! Good luck with your business!
Hello!
Those VP that you have got today..you have accumulated in the previous month...
so you haven't reached EA status in December....that's why those VP are directly transferred to this month, up to 9th ..
So just keep it up and reach EA this month!
Good luck with your business!
SUPPORT
Arieta F.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 14 days ago

Take a peek at your VP Ledger here >>> [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sFQgsoF.png[/img]
Take a peek at your VP Ledger here >>> https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search

9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Posted 14 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1592627]Today January 9th, 2019, I earned 1021 VP. The previous day I had 11 VP. This is confusing to me. I normally turn my redaction tabs green and that gives me 11 VP. I play Astro Auction if I have one TCredit to spare. Then I turn all the tabs green. Can a fellow SFIer explain to me how I got the extra 1000 VP today? I play Astro Auction and earned 10 VP and Rewardicals today. But their totals are nowhere near 1000 anything! Cheers everybody enjoy your day or evening.[/quote] My friend Redeemer, I would like to add the following As for the TRANSFER VPs...for, the new members joined during the previous month, their VPs will be transferred automatically on the first day of the month. For all the others, the VPs will be transferred on the 9th day of the month, after the backdating period. [quote]"NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically. Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.[/quote] Regards Kaddour
Redeemer K. posted:
Today January 9th, 2019, I earned 1021 VP. The previous day I had 11 VP. This is confusing to me. I normally turn my redaction tabs green and that gives me 11 VP. I play Astro Auction if I have one TCredit to spare. Then I turn all the tabs green. Can a fellow SFIer explain to me how I got the extra 1000 VP today? I play Astro Auction and earned 10 VP and Rewardicals today. But their totals are nowhere near 1000 anything! Cheers everybody enjoy your day or evening.

My friend Redeemer,

I would like to add the following
As for the TRANSFER VPs...for, the new members joined during the previous
month, their VPs will be transferred automatically on the first day of the month.

For all the others, the VPs will be transferred on the 9th day of the month, after
the backdating period.

"NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Hmmmmm... I was a little bit confused about "RAINING VPs" LOL...until I read your post. Arieta is right: the backdating period is OVER...you haven't done enough to accumulate the 1500 VPs to become an EA for December... so, today, your December VPs have been transferred to January. More luck for this month!
Hmmmmm...
I was a little bit confused about "RAINING VPs" LOL...until I read your post.

Arieta is right: the backdating period is OVER...you haven't done enough to
accumulate the 1500 VPs to become an EA for December...
so, today, your December VPs have been transferred to January.
More luck for this month!
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 14 days ago More by Marilyn C.

Hi Redeemer, We have unlimited VP Transfer as long as we were not EA for previous month. It means, our VP will roll over every 9th of every month and so on until we reach EA status. After that, we have to give our best shot in order to requalify for EA again. Because we were start from zero VP on first day of a month, and VP Transfer program will not be available for us at this time after we've reached EA. But if we've failed to requalify again until 8th of every month through Backdating program, we will be qualified again for unlimited VP Transfer. Hope this helps, and clear for you! :) I wish you all the best! 🌷 [b]RIA[/b]
Hi Redeemer,

We have unlimited VP Transfer as long as we were not EA for previous month. It means, our VP will roll over every 9th of every month and so on until we reach EA status.

After that, we have to give our best shot in order to requalify for EA again. Because we were start from zero VP on first day of a month, and VP Transfer program will not be available for us at this time after we've reached EA.

But if we've failed to requalify again until 8th of every month through Backdating program, we will be qualified again for unlimited VP Transfer.

Hope this helps, and clear for you! :)
I wish you all the best! 🌷

RIA
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 14 days ago

Hello, Redeemer. Nothing to be confused or surprised about. If you did not achieve EA rank the month before all your VPs from the previous month are automatically transferred to this month around the 10th of the month. Simple as that.
Hello, Redeemer.

Nothing to be confused or surprised about.

If you did not achieve EA rank the month before
all your VPs from the previous month are automatically transferred to this month
around the 10th of the month.

Simple as that.
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 14 days ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

[quote=1592630]you said all right i also have the same problem my today's vps are mentions as 1484 but i totally earn 61 vps today. However total vps are right which are 1652. similarly i had no t credits to turn EZ & Auction tab green but after becoming EA they both turned green . one more is that after becoming EA i have rewarded 50 rewardicals in my earning box but in rewardical account they are not added.whats the problem help us in this regard Iqra J.[/quote] Hi Iqra, Rewards or perks like Rewardical Token, TCredits etc and commissions will fade away from our Scoreboard every first day of the month, because they will undergo on processing for us to receive them around 10th of every month if it's not holiday or weekend. So, nothing to worry about, just expect to receive a notice from SFI on that days regarding perks and commissions. Hope this helps, and I wish you all the best Iqra! :) [b]RIA[/b]
Iqra J. posted:
you said all right i also have the same problem my today's vps are mentions as 1484 but i totally earn 61 vps today. However total vps are right which are 1652. similarly i had no t credits to turn EZ & Auction tab green but after becoming EA they both turned green .
one more is that after becoming EA i have rewarded 50 rewardicals in my earning box but in rewardical account they are not added.whats the problem
help us in this regard
Iqra J.

Hi Iqra,

Rewards or perks like Rewardical Token, TCredits etc and commissions will fade away from our Scoreboard every first day of the month, because they will undergo on processing for us to receive them around 10th of every month if it's not holiday or weekend.

So, nothing to worry about, just expect to receive a notice from SFI on that days regarding perks and commissions.

Hope this helps, and I wish you all the best Iqra! :)

RIA
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 14 days ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1592700][quote=1592630]you said all right i also have the same problem my today's vps are mentions as 1484 but i totally earn 61 vps today. However total vps are right which are 1652. similarly i had no t credits to turn EZ & Auction tab green but after becoming EA they both turned green . one more is that after becoming EA i have rewarded 50 rewardicals in my earning box but in rewardical account they are not added.whats the problem help us in this regard Iqra J.[/quote] Hi Iqra, Rewards or perks like Rewardical Token, TCredits etc and commissions will fade away from our Scoreboard every first day of the month, because they will undergo on processing for us to receive them around 10th of every month if it's not holiday or weekend. So, nothing to worry about, just expect to receive a notice from SFI on that days regarding perks and commissions. Hope this helps, and I wish you all the best Iqra! :) [b]RIA[/b] [/quote] Hi again Iqra, I forgot to say except for Rewardical Matches from PSAs, CSAs and PRMs, because we'll get them every first day of a month. :)
Marilyn C. posted:
Iqra J. posted:
help us in this regard
Iqra J.

Hi Iqra,

Rewards or perks like Rewardical Token, TCredits etc and commissions will fade away from our Scoreboard every first day of the month, because they will undergo on processing for us to receive them around 10th of every month if it's not holiday or weekend.

So, nothing to worry about, just expect to receive a notice from SFI on that days regarding perks and commissions.

Hope this helps, and I wish you all the best Iqra! :)

RIA

Hi again Iqra, I forgot to say except for Rewardical Matches from PSAs, CSAs and PRMs, because we'll get them every first day of a month. :)
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 14 days ago

Hello Redeemer K. Something happens with VP today and with tabs, I go to check daily tabs and when I come at TO-DO tabs all red tabs become green, how I do not know but I was without 10-12 VP today. I write all my VP score yesterday and same numbers were after tabs change color.
Hello Redeemer K.
Something happens with VP today and with tabs, I go to check daily tabs and when I come at TO-DO tabs all red tabs become green, how I do not know but I was without 10-12 VP today. I write all my VP score yesterday and same numbers were after tabs change color.
Dalibor G.

Serbia

Liked by Vladimir B.

| Edit settings