Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why no data in Sales Report ?

Posted 14 days ago More by Sameer M.

Hi SFI'ers:family: My today's data on Score Board: Qualified for today's DAILY GRAND? YES. Increase your wins with more entries. Learn more Your rank on January VP Leaderboard: 489 3,543 PSA VP (+475.2%) 1,624 NSA VP (+1,446.7%) (generations 2-12) 12,305 CSA VP (+61.5%) 17,472 TOTAL VP (+109.5%) Learn more about VersaPoints But No Reflection in Sales Report. Can someone explain? Thanking in anticipation Sameer M[img]https://i.imgur.com/C8nEhfb.jpg[/img]
Hi SFI'ers

My today's data on Score Board:

Qualified for today's DAILY GRAND? YES. Increase your wins with more entries. Learn more
Your rank on January VP Leaderboard: 489

3,543 PSA VP (+475.2%)
1,624 NSA VP (+1,446.7%) (generations 2-12)
12,305 CSA VP (+61.5%)
17,472 TOTAL VP (+109.5%)

Learn more about VersaPoints

But No Reflection in Sales Report.

Can someone explain?

Thanking in anticipation
Sameer M
Sameer M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

[quote=1592656]Hi SFI'ers:family: My today's data on Score Board: Qualified for today's DAILY GRAND? YES. Increase your wins with more entries. Learn more Your rank on January VP Leaderboard: 489 3,543 PSA VP (+475.2%) 1,624 NSA VP (+1,446.7%) (generations 2-12) 12,305 CSA VP (+61.5%) 17,472 TOTAL VP (+109.5%) Learn more about VersaPoints But No Reflection in Sales Report. Can someone explain? Thanking in anticipation Sameer M[img]https://i.imgur.com/C8nEhfb.jpg[/img][/quote] Sameer M - Click the + which appears after your total VP Total for month at top right corner-affiliate page and you will see VP breakdown, will this help, I hope. Bless you and yours, bye for now. Bruce Harper
Sameer M. posted:
Hi SFI'ers

My today's data on Score Board:

Qualified for today's DAILY GRAND? YES. Increase your wins with more entries. Learn more
Your rank on January VP Leaderboard: 489

3,543 PSA VP (+475.2%)
1,624 NSA VP (+1,446.7%) (generations 2-12)
12,305 CSA VP (+61.5%)
17,472 TOTAL VP (+109.5%)

Learn more about VersaPoints

Can someone explain?

Thanking in anticipation
Sameer M

Sameer M - Click the + which appears after your total VP Total for month at top right corner-affiliate page and you will see VP breakdown, will this help, I hope. Bless you and yours, bye for now.

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago, edited 14 days ago

[quote=1592656] But No Reflection in Sales Report. [/quote] If the VP wasn't from sales, it wouldn't show up on the sales report.
Sameer M. posted:

If the VP wasn't from sales, it wouldn't show up on the sales report.
18x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #20

Hello my friend Sameer, Nice to read from you always, The sales report is above in the VPs explained We as a normal affiliate we have purchase made as you can see here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5bZ7z73.png[/img] You have the option to trach every single VP from here [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PopUp/VPAudit?sfi=]VPs Audit[/url] Regards Kaddour
Hello my friend Sameer,

Nice to read from you always,

The sales report is above in the VPs explained
We as a normal affiliate we have purchase made as you can see here:

You have the option to trach every single VP from here
VPs Audit

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

HI Sameer Just because your teams VPs are up, it doesn't necessarily mean that any of them bought anything. There are many ways to get VPs without spending money. Such as doin daily actions, winning them on astro actions and games, and if they exchange RTs for VP, this also will not show up as sales. Hope this helps, Robert
HI Sameer

Just because your teams VPs are up, it doesn't necessarily mean that any of them bought anything.

There are many ways to get VPs without spending money.

Such as doin daily actions, winning them on astro actions and games, and if they exchange RTs for VP, this also will not show up as sales.

Hope this helps,

Robert
10x SUPPORT
Robert P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

I think there some serious glitches as my earnings are not showing too.
Abah O.

Nigeria

It seems to me if there were no sales VersaPoints, it won't show you there. Why don't you check your TC Sales Report and check instead, if your members have bought something? https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport Those total increasing VP could come from doing daily actions, or exchanging Rewardicals etc.
It seems to me if there were no sales VersaPoints, it won't show you there.
Why don't you check your TC Sales Report and check instead, if your members have bought something?
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport

Those total increasing VP could come from doing daily actions, or exchanging Rewardicals etc.
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Posted 14 days ago

[quote=1592692]I think there some serious glitches as my earnings are not showing too.[/quote] Hi, It will be good to check this. Your previous earnings can be checked via you Commission Report using the link below https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex If you referring to December earnings it is not processed yet. It will happen on the 10 of January. If you are referring to your current earnings ie January to date it is shown in your Scoreboard. Check your Sales Report to determine the source of those earnings. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport Hope this helps Cheers
Abah O. posted:

Hi,

It will be good to check this. Your previous earnings can be checked via you Commission Report using the link below

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

If you referring to December earnings it is not processed yet. It will happen on the 10 of January.

If you are referring to your current earnings ie January to date it is shown in your Scoreboard. Check your Sales Report to determine the source of those earnings.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport

Hope this helps

Cheers
15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

Remember that many (Downline) affiliates (any benefit-tier/rank) cannot make a purchase until they receive [u]their[/u] [b]December[/b] (Sales) Commissions on [b]January[/b] 10th. Auto-Delivery billing and shipment is often left automatically scheduled for "Default" to accommodate this [u]Commission-Processing date[/u]. :moneybag:
Remember that many (Downline) affiliates (any benefit-tier/rank) cannot make a purchase until they receive their December (Sales) Commissions on January 10th. Auto-Delivery billing and shipment is often left automatically scheduled for "Default" to accommodate this Commission-Processing date.

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 14 days ago More by Sameer M.

[quote=1592799]Remember that many (Downline) affiliates (any benefit-tier/rank) cannot make a purchase until they receive [u]their[/u] [b]December[/b] (Sales) Commissions on [b]January[/b] 10th. Auto-Delivery billing and shipment is often left automatically scheduled for "Default" to accommodate this [u]Commission-Processing date[/u]. :moneybag: [/quote] Thank You. Stephen Sir !
Stephen D. posted:
Remember that many (Downline) affiliates (any benefit-tier/rank) cannot make a purchase until they receive their December (Sales) Commissions on January 10th. Auto-Delivery billing and shipment is often left automatically scheduled for "Default" to accommodate this Commission-Processing date.

Thank You.
Stephen Sir !
Sameer M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings