Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ad long time forgotten!

contains great tip

Posted 14 days ago More by Zhumagul A.

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful day or evening and happy 2019! So today I want to write about an Ad long time forgotten! Last month and this month, I've been having PSAs from US joining and I didn't had any idea where they were coming from and it definitely wasn't from OB or uplines that's for sure. So today at 10:42 am I recieved a call from Australia, I was like wow who would be calling me from AUS? I answered the call and it was a woman calling about an ad I placed on Google over a year ago. I didn't know until she told me the title of the ad (Online Business Opportunity)! I had my contact information on my ad and that's how she was able to call me on my cell phone. She asked some questions about the business etc.. and I explained and she seemed pretty excited about the opportunity. Now I know where my new members were coming from because of the key code used in my gateway link and the title of the ad. Wow, you can't even imagine how exciting it felt for me that my ad was seen in AUS. Can't even imagine how far has it gone by now and how many other countries might have see my ad. It was all in a free ad. So what I am trying to say is don't give up on placing ads daily it would only take at least 1 minute of your time to place the ad. You might not get results right away, but at least you know you planted the seed. You just have to spread the word out there, you never know when it starts showing results. Wish everyone all the best and thank you for reading! Zhumagul A.
Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful day or evening and happy 2019!
So today I want to write about an Ad long time forgotten!
Last month and this month, I've been having PSAs from US joining and I didn't had any idea where they were coming from and it definitely wasn't from OB or uplines that's for sure.

So today at 10:42 am I recieved a call from Australia, I was like wow who would be calling me from AUS?
I answered the call and it was a woman calling about an ad I placed on Google over a year ago. I didn't know until she told me the title of the ad (Online Business Opportunity)!
I had my contact information on my ad and that's how she was able to call me on my cell phone.
She asked some questions about the business etc.. and I explained and she seemed pretty excited about the opportunity.
Now I know where my new members were coming from because of the key code used in my gateway link and the title of the ad. Wow, you can't even imagine how exciting it felt for me that my ad was seen in AUS. Can't even imagine how far has it gone by now and how many other countries might have see my ad. It was all in a free ad.

So what I am trying to say is don't give up on placing ads daily it would only take at least 1 minute of your time to place the ad. You might not get results right away, but at least you know you planted the seed.
You just have to spread the word out there, you never know when it starts showing results.

Wish everyone all the best and thank you for reading!
Zhumagul A.
36x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 14 days ago

That's wonderful, Zhumagul! I guess you are pretty excited right now with the results of this experience! Congratulations! Obviously, Free Ads work! They might not work immediately because sometimes people need to think about it, and because these ads are free, what do you have to lose anyway? Thank you, Zhumagul, for sharing this experience with all of us! It's going to encourage many of us to follow in your steps to build our teams! Regards!
That's wonderful, Zhumagul! I guess you are pretty excited right now with the results of this experience! Congratulations!

Obviously, Free Ads work! They might not work immediately because sometimes people need to think about it, and because these ads are free, what do you have to lose anyway?

Thank you, Zhumagul, for sharing this experience with all of us! It's going to encourage many of us to follow in your steps to build our teams! Regards!
16x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Zhumagul A Wow congratulation on your year long Ad and what a supersize you must have had. Hope your caller comes a positive for you. Well done Thanks for such an encouraging post All the best
Hi Zhumagul A

Wow congratulation on your year long Ad and what a supersize you must have had.
Hope your caller comes a positive for you.
Well done
Thanks for such an encouraging post
All the best
6x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Hello Zhumagul A., Happy New Year. It seems to be starting out on the right foot for you. You are getting Affiliates will call from all over the world. That's the power of the Internet. It covers the whole world. Your message is giving hope to all of us because sometimes we all lack patience. This means that with a start like that, a call coming from outer space, anything can happen. So, keep the faith and keep digging. The best is yet to come. Best regards
Hello Zhumagul A., Happy New Year. It seems to be starting out on the right foot for you.
You are getting Affiliates will call from all over the world. That's the power of the Internet. It covers the whole world.
Your message is giving hope to all of us because sometimes we all lack patience.
This means that with a start like that, a call coming from outer space, anything can happen.
So, keep the faith and keep digging. The best is yet to come.
Best regards
9x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 14 days ago

Hi, Zhumagul!¨ You can imagine that I have the same experiences. I also have ads on free platforms with my phone number, but have been in the same place for more than two years. Over the past two or three months I had more than 10 calls from mobile phones from Great Britain, Hungary, Greece, Israel and some other countries. At first I did not want to report because I thought it was some wrong call because I did not know anyone there. Of course, once I came in, I was pleasantly surprised that it was a call for my ad. People were very specific about the issues and most of the time I connected to Twitter or Facebook ..... some became SFI members, after that. So, my recommendation is an ad and only the ad leads to success in SFI! by sasa
Hi, Zhumagul!¨
You can imagine that I have the same experiences.
I also have ads on free platforms with my phone number, but have been in the same place for more than two years.
Over the past two or three months I had more than 10 calls from mobile phones from Great Britain, Hungary, Greece, Israel and some other countries.
At first I did not want to report because I thought it was some wrong call because I did not know anyone there.
Of course, once I came in, I was pleasantly surprised that it was a call for my ad.
People were very specific about the issues and most of the time I connected to Twitter or Facebook ..... some became SFI members, after that.
So, my recommendation is an ad and only the ad leads to success in SFI!
by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Zhumagul, Great reminder...this is good news for all! a post/ads long ago yielding results It is a challenge to all that whether in goggle, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc we should NOT be tired in posting/advertising our customized ads...because positive results will come one day!
Hi Zhumagul,
Great reminder...this is good news for all!
a post/ads long ago yielding results
It is a challenge to all that whether in
goggle, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc
we should NOT be tired in posting/advertising our
customized ads...because positive results will come one day!
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 14 days ago 1 Reply

Dear Zhumagul! Happy 2019! It is amazing how your ad is still working after a year. Did you have anything in the ad for what is called a "hook"--something attractive to make readers want to know more ? To get them to get into your "funnel"? I say this because even with paid advertising, it seems that there are a large number of affiliates who log-in once and then quit. How successful was your ad other than the Australia one. Were you happy with the response? Were they mostly from the USA and were you pleased with the overall results? Did you have about as many DIS-interested, non-committed PSAs as what seems to be the ratio of purchased PSA? I see you have become STL and are a GURU since joining 18 months ago. Congratulations. Hope your Free advertising continues to work for you this year. Richard Jensen, GTL
Dear Zhumagul!
Happy 2019! It is amazing how your ad is still working after a year.
Did you have anything in the ad for what is called a "hook"--something
attractive to make readers want to know more ? To get them to get
into your "funnel"?
I say this because even with paid advertising, it seems that there are
a large number of affiliates who log-in once and then quit.
How successful was your ad other than the Australia one. Were you
happy with the response? Were they mostly from the USA and
were you pleased with the overall results? Did you have about as
many DIS-interested, non-committed PSAs as what seems to be the
ratio of purchased PSA?

I see you have become STL and are a GURU since joining 18 months
ago. Congratulations. Hope your Free advertising continues to work
for you this year.
Richard Jensen, GTL
Richard J.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago More by Zhumagul A.

[quote=1592736]Dear Zhumagul! Happy 2019! It is amazing how your ad is still working after a year. Did you have anything in the ad for what is called a "hook"--something attractive to make readers want to know more ? To get them to get into your "funnel"? I say this because even with paid advertising, it seems that there are a large number of affiliates who log-in once and then quit. How successful was your ad other than the Australia one. Were you happy with the response? Were they mostly from the USA and were you pleased with the overall results? Did you have about as many DIS-interested, non-committed PSAs as what seems to be the ratio of purchased PSA? I see you have become STL and are a GURU since joining 18 months ago. Congratulations. Hope your Free advertising continues to work for you this year. Richard Jensen, GTL[/quote] Hi Mr. Richard No I never lie to use it as a "hook" to make it attractive. I used one of the ads from our marketing tools that SFI already provides as a description. Then I just added some tags that is related to the online business opportunity such as: Online Business, Online opportunity, Work from home, affiliate marketing, home business etc.. By adding tags in your ads also helps for people to finding and see your ad through the Google search engine. The more visitors and viewers your ad gets, the more it gets visible to the possible prospects. All my members knows that I am always honest and straight forward about everything. So they know what to expect! All my active members are from US! Yes, I had sign ups from different countries too but mostly the PSAs from my ads are from US. I was GTL 3 month's ago, but due to some changes here, I went back to STL, but that's okay. Some of my active members from US was inactive for more than 6 months and now they are TLs. So I'd say yes it works, it can be challenging, it can take time for them to come back online, but it definitely works and it's worth it. What's important is to not give up on your team members. Hope this answers your questions and thank you. Have a wonderful day! :-) Zhumagul A.
Richard J. posted:
Dear Zhumagul!
Happy 2019! It is amazing how your ad is still working after a year.
Did you have anything in the ad for what is called a "hook"--something
attractive to make readers want to know more ? To get them to get
into your "funnel"?
I say this because even with paid advertising, it seems that there are
a large number of affiliates who log-in once and then quit.
How successful was your ad other than the Australia one. Were you
happy with the response? Were they mostly from the USA and
were you pleased with the overall results? Did you have about as
many DIS-interested, non-committed PSAs as what seems to be the
ratio of purchased PSA?

I see you have become STL and are a GURU since joining 18 months
ago. Congratulations. Hope your Free advertising continues to work
for you this year.
Richard Jensen, GTL

Hi Mr. Richard
No I never lie to use it as a "hook" to make it attractive. I used one of the ads from our marketing tools that SFI already provides as a description. Then I just added some tags that is related to the online business opportunity such as:
Online Business, Online opportunity, Work from home, affiliate marketing, home business etc..
By adding tags in your ads also helps for people to finding and see your ad through the Google search engine. The more visitors and viewers your ad gets, the more it gets visible to the possible prospects. All my members knows that I am always honest and straight forward about everything. So they know what to expect!

All my active members are from US! Yes, I had sign ups from different countries too but mostly the PSAs from my ads are from US. I was GTL 3 month's ago, but due to some changes here, I went back to STL, but that's okay.
Some of my active members from US was inactive for more than 6 months and now they are TLs.
So I'd say yes it works, it can be challenging, it can take time for them to come back online, but it definitely works and it's worth it. What's important is to not give up on your team members.

Hope this answers your questions and thank you.
Have a wonderful day! :-)
Zhumagul A.
36x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 14 days ago

Well I would say you deserve a big Congratulation for such an accomplishment. Just think that when you first placed that ad you had no idea where on earth it would reach, and it went half way around the world, imagine where it is by now, thank God for technology! This really gives us hope and encouragement to keep posting those free ads, for there is no telling where our next signups may come from. Thank you for sharing this eye opener with us!
Well I would say you deserve a big Congratulation for such an accomplishment. Just think that when you first placed that ad you had no idea where on earth it would reach, and it went half way around the world, imagine where it is by now, thank God for technology! This really gives us hope and encouragement to keep posting those free ads, for there is no telling where our next signups may come from. Thank you for sharing this eye opener with us!
J. M.

Canada

Posted 14 days ago

Dear Zhymagul A , Thank you for the time and desire to share this wonderful experience . A famous story about the seed . Thanks again , Have a nice day and a more successful work! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Zhymagul A ,
Thank you for the time and desire to share this wonderful experience .
A famous story about the seed .
Thanks again ,
Have a nice day and a more successful work!
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Zhumagul A This is great news you have done great work keep it up.We should always spend some time everyday for placing ads.Results might not come immediately but with persistence will work.If free advertising worked for you then it should work for others it did for me. GoodLuck
Hi Zhumagul A

This is great news you have done great work keep it up.We should always spend some time everyday for placing ads.Results might not come immediately but with persistence will work.If free advertising worked for you then it should work for others it did for me.

GoodLuck
3x SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Zhumagul:dancer: Thanks for taking time for all of us to share your story of real excitement. By sharing this post, you have already inspired me & other about advertising daily. Although I am in SFI business for the last 5 years, I have never read such an inspiring post about advertising & hints on how to advertise. Thanks a lot. With respect Sameer [img]https://i.imgur.com/53VsHvo.png[/img]
Hi Zhumagul

Thanks for taking time for all of us to share your
story of real excitement.
By sharing this post, you have already inspired
me & other about advertising daily.
Although I am in SFI business for the last 5 years,
I have never read such an inspiring post about
advertising & hints on how to advertise.

Thanks a lot.
With respect
Sameer
Sameer M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings