Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lost EZ Green Streak Badge

Posted 13 days ago More by Carla G.

Team SFI, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Please advise, I lost my EZ green streak badge:worried: don't know why. I played a few games that require spending a Tcredit, but still my badge was removed. This has happened before too I lost my biz quiz badge in December for one day even though I correctly answered the question of the day. Should I be concerned and send a support ticket? Has this happened to anyone else? I would hate that I lost that badge and have to start all over. Suggestions are welcome, I am hoping its just a glitch and it can be rectified. Kind regards cG
Team SFI,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Please advise, I lost my EZ green streak badge
don't know why. I played a few games that require spending a Tcredit, but still my badge was removed. This has happened before too I lost my biz quiz badge in December for one day even though I correctly answered the question of the day.
Should I be concerned and send a support ticket? Has this happened to anyone else? I would hate that I lost that badge and have to start all over.
Suggestions are welcome, I am hoping its just a glitch and it can be rectified.

Kind regards
cG
Carla G.

Jamaica

Posted 13 days ago

You lost your badge because you miss performing an EZ action to turn the tab green. You might be following the TO DO LIST to know how you are going in the tab and that it should be equal but immediately versapoints are transferred which happened yesterday, you lost count and became unequal in respect to missing it before. But if you think all the tabs are green but you however loses the badge, the best option is to submit a ticket and you will be told if you miss turning a tab green or return your badge. Best regards.
You lost your badge because you miss performing an EZ action to turn the tab green.
You might be following the TO DO LIST to know how you are going in the tab and that it should be equal but immediately versapoints are transferred which happened yesterday, you lost count and became unequal in respect to missing it before.
But if you think all the tabs are green but you however loses the badge, the best option is to submit a ticket and you will be told if you miss turning a tab green or return your badge.
Best regards.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Posted 13 days ago

Happy New Year to you my fellow Jamaican! I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Badge. If you are sure that you didn't miss a day in turning the EZ Tab Green, then send in a Ticket and SFI Support Staff will look into it and give you a resolve in short order. This is how you earn the Badge: [quote]This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you've turned the EZ tab green. A streak of 5 days earns the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points, 60 days adds bronze trim and 200 Badge Quest points, 180 days adds silver trim and 300 Badge Quest points, and 365 days adds gold trim and 400 Badge Quest points. [/quote] You can also go to your To-Do Tab and in the Daily Actions Section, look to see how many Points you have for here: [quote]For playing any EAGER ZEBRA game where a TCredit is spent[/quote] and if you have completed all your actions for the Month of January, including today, then you should have 10 Points; anything less means that you did miss a day. ...Take Care | Aim High; Dream Big...
Happy New Year to you my fellow Jamaican!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Badge. If you are sure that you didn't miss a day in turning the EZ Tab Green, then send in a Ticket and SFI Support Staff will look into it and give you a resolve in short order.

This is how you earn the Badge:
This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you've turned the EZ tab green. A streak of 5 days earns the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points, 60 days adds bronze trim and 200 Badge Quest points, 180 days adds silver trim and 300 Badge Quest points, and 365 days adds gold trim and 400 Badge Quest points.

You can also go to your To-Do Tab and in the Daily Actions Section, look to see how many Points you have for here:
For playing any EAGER ZEBRA game where a TCredit is spent
and if you have completed all your actions for the Month of January, including today, then you should have 10 Points; anything less means that you did miss a day.

...Take Care | Aim High; Dream Big...
Michael S.

Jamaica

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Carla G. 1 Reply

Just to clarify I play 5 Tcredits at EZ yesterday (card king) so even though VP's were transferred I still played games and Astro Auctions to make sure I maintained both green streak badges. So yes maybe I need to submit a ticket to support. Thank you for responding guys.:grinning:
Just to clarify I play 5 Tcredits at EZ yesterday (card king) so even though VP's were transferred I still played games and Astro Auctions to make sure I maintained both green streak badges.
So yes maybe I need to submit a ticket to support.
Thank you for responding guys.
Carla G.

Jamaica

Posted 13 days ago More by Elizabeta P.

Carla, i just check your VP ledger. Nothing is wrong with EZ streak badge. You lost it because you don't entry tc credit in EZ games. This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you've turned the EZ tab green. Have a nice day, Your upline Beti P. :boom:
Carla, i just check your VP ledger.
Nothing is wrong with EZ streak badge. You lost it because you don't entry tc credit in EZ games. This badge is awarded based on the number of consecutive days that you've turned the EZ tab green.
Have a nice day, Your upline Beti P.
70x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Elizabeta P.

[quote=1593290]Just to clarify I play 5 Tcredits at EZ yesterday (card king) so even though VP's were transferred I still played games and Astro Auctions to make sure I maintained both green streak badges. So yes maybe I need to submit a ticket to support. Thank you for responding guys.:grinning:[/quote] No Carla i just answered you, 5 days in a row to enter with 1 TCredit and you get streak badge. To keep your EZ streak badge you need every day to turn in green tab EZ. Have a nice day.
Carla G. posted:
Just to clarify I play 5 Tcredits at EZ yesterday (card king) so even though VP's were transferred I still played games and Astro Auctions to make sure I maintained both green streak badges.
So yes maybe I need to submit a ticket to support.
Thank you for responding guys.

No Carla i just answered you, 5 days in a row to enter with 1 TCredit and you get streak badge. To keep your EZ streak badge you need every day to turn in green tab EZ.
Have a nice day.
70x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Carla G. 1 Reply

Hi Beti, I have a 30 day streak for both green streak badges and I am positive I spent 5 Tcredits yesterday at EZ (no matter what is shown on my VP ledger it does not correspond with my actions) This is also why its a support issue since my ledger does not show these actions at EZ. So , no, I am not mistaken with my actions yesterday, support can check my Tcredits and where they were utilized yesterday. I submitted a ticket and will update you on my progress as soon as support responds. Kind regards, cG
Hi Beti,
I have a 30 day streak for both green streak badges and I am positive I spent 5 Tcredits yesterday at EZ (no matter what is shown on my VP ledger it does not correspond with my actions) This is also why its a support issue since my ledger does not show these actions at EZ.
So , no, I am not mistaken with my actions yesterday, support can check my Tcredits and where they were utilized yesterday.
I submitted a ticket and will update you on my progress as soon as support responds.

Kind regards,
cG
Carla G.

Jamaica

Posted 13 days ago

[quote=1593306]Hi Beti, I have a 30 day streak for both green streak badges and I am positive I spent 5 Tcredits yesterday at EZ (no matter what is shown on my VP ledger it does not correspond with my actions) This is also why its a support issue since my ledger does not show these actions at EZ. So , no, I am not mistaken with my actions yesterday, support can check my Tcredits and where they were utilized yesterday. I submitted a ticket and will update you on my progress as soon as support responds. Kind regards, cG[/quote] Carla, if there is a glitch...only Support can help you...they can see what happened. So, please, send a ticket to them.
Carla G. posted:
Hi Beti,
I have a 30 day streak for both green streak badges and I am positive I spent 5 Tcredits yesterday at EZ (no matter what is shown on my VP ledger it does not correspond with my actions) This is also why its a support issue since my ledger does not show these actions at EZ.
So , no, I am not mistaken with my actions yesterday, support can check my Tcredits and where they were utilized yesterday.
I submitted a ticket and will update you on my progress as soon as support responds.

Kind regards,
cG

Carla,
if there is a glitch...only Support can help you...they can see what happened.
So, please, send a ticket to them.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 13 days ago More by Carla G.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bkoa3i7.png[/img] Here is a screen shot of my EZ actions yesterday.

Here is a screen shot of my EZ actions yesterday.
Carla G.

Jamaica

Posted 13 days ago

Your best bet is to go to support to get the correct answer as everyone will probably have a different answer.
Your best bet is to go to support to get the correct answer as everyone will probably have a different answer.
SUPPORT
Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Happy New Year, Carla please, check where and when you spent TCredits here in the 'TripleClicks Member Center' on your "TCREDITS DETAIL LEDGER" https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_ledger.php Hope you find an answer there. Wish you success for 2019.
Happy New Year, Carla
please, check where and when you spent TCredits here in the 'TripleClicks Member Center' on your "TCREDITS DETAIL LEDGER"
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_ledger.php
Hope you find an answer there.
Wish you success for 2019.
Ute W.

Greece

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

There are many glitches, I lost Biz Quiz for a day when I know I played it and got the right answer, fortunately it gives you another chance to get it back;) also yesterday I reached streakasphere and my badge was RED it said I am losing this badge, after I just won it, but 1 hour later it turned green oh my lol.. to improve the system there will be many glitches.
There are many glitches, I lost Biz Quiz for a day when I know I played it and got the right answer, fortunately it gives you another chance to get it back;) also yesterday I reached streakasphere and my badge was RED it said I am losing this badge, after I just won it, but 1 hour later it turned green oh my lol.. to improve the system there will be many glitches.
Andrea S.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings