Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ECA Back

Posted 13 days ago

Dear Mr. Gery. I would like to suggest to you for ECA if it is possible to return. But to return with the direct PURCHASE of the LICENSE so that everyone would be happy. I'm lucky I'm working in the SFI. Respectfully Aleksandar G Stefanovski
Dear Mr. Gery.
I would like to suggest to you for ECA if it is possible to return.
But to return with the direct PURCHASE of the LICENSE so that everyone would be happy.
I'm lucky I'm working in the SFI.

Respectfully
Aleksandar G Stefanovski
Aleksandar G S.

Austria

Posted 13 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

Hi Aleksandar. :star2: You are my ninth generation. It's been written about it many times. Let's be patient. Best regards
Hi Aleksandar.

You are my ninth generation.
It's been written about it many times.
Let's be patient.

Best regards
36x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Why not Let us continuing working with all the many programs we have now...while the management keeping working on the new improvements from what we have seen...
Why not Let us continuing working with all the
many programs we have now...while the management
keeping working on the new improvements from what
we have seen...
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Dear Aleksandar G S , There were so many things about this , that I can say that at this moment , SFI does not think about it . I wish I was wrong ! Wishes and hopes are there , but there is another side. Have a nice day ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Aleksandar G S ,
There were so many things about this ,
that I can say that at this moment , SFI does not think about it .
I wish I was wrong !
Wishes and hopes are there , but there is another side.
Have a nice day !
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Marijana A. 1 Reply

Dear Alexandar, I absolutely support you in your suggestion. I had an ECA, too. I haven't had it long, but in a short while, I was so happy. Then suddenly that program was canceled. Those of us who've just started, we haven't even had time to prove ourselves. There are now just hundreds of ECAs, and before there were over 3000 ECAs. It was one of the best programs that SFI had. As you say, Alexander, we would have paid the license just to get that program back. But we are not bosses. So we can just give a suggestion and wait. Best regards!
Dear Alexandar,
I absolutely support you in your suggestion.
I had an ECA, too.
I haven't had it long, but in a short while, I was so happy.
Then suddenly that program was canceled.
Those of us who've just started, we haven't even had time to prove ourselves.
There are now just hundreds of ECAs, and before there were over 3000 ECAs.
It was one of the best programs that SFI had.
As you say, Alexander, we would have paid the license just to get that program back.
But we are not bosses.
So we can just give a suggestion and wait.
Best regards!
Marijana A.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Hello Alexander, Calling ECAs back is already in the pipeline. Read this www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1586188#post-1586188 for further information.
Hello Alexander,

Calling ECAs back is already in the pipeline. Read this www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1586188#post-1586188 for further information.
10x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

I too liked ECA program. Now that LOCALVANTIA has LAUNCHED, now will stick to promoting it, in the FUTURE 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 Jan Green Network Majic Queen
I too liked ECA program. Now that LOCALVANTIA has LAUNCHED, now will stick to promoting it, in the FUTURE 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1593520]There are now just hundreds of ECAs, and before there were over 3000 ECAs. It was one of the best programs that SFI had. [/quote] For the record, we retained virtually all the ECAs that had any sales. In other words, 99% of those 3000 ECAs you cite were just taking up space, had zero or almost no sales, and many actually made TripleClicks look bad due to extremely poor images, products descriptions, prices, etc. So did we really lose anything? Meanwhile, we are working on a way to bring former ECAs back into the fold--though it will necessarily work differently. Stay tuned.
Marijana A. posted:

For the record, we retained virtually all the ECAs that had any sales. In other words, 99% of those 3000 ECAs you cite were just taking up space, had zero or almost no sales, and many actually made TripleClicks look bad due to extremely poor images, products descriptions, prices, etc.

So did we really lose anything? Meanwhile, we are working on a way to bring former ECAs back into the fold--though it will necessarily work differently. Stay tuned.
Gery

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Marijana A.

[quote=1593565][quote=1593520]There are now just hundreds of ECAs, and before there were over 3000 ECAs. It was one of the best programs that SFI had. [/quote] For the record, we retained virtually all the ECAs that had any sales. In other words, 99% of those 3000 ECAs you cite were just taking up space, had zero or almost no sales, and many actually made TripleClicks look bad due to extremely poor images, products descriptions, prices, etc. So did we really lose anything? Meanwhile, we are working on a way to bring former ECAs back into the fold--though it will necessarily work differently. Stay tuned.[/quote] Ok, you are the boss :blush: , but how can you say this, I quote: "we retained virtually all the ECAs that had any sales"? This is not a truth. I had many sales, and I just started, so why I don't have ECA any more? And many of my colleagues also had sales, but they also lost their ECAs. So how can you say that you keep all ECAs that had any sales ??? This something that I can't understand. :open_mouth: And why didn't you give a chance to us who just opened the our ECAs? We've worked hard, been valuable, we've worked fairly with our customers. I, for example, had ECA for about three months and I had great results and sales, but you canceled my ECA anyway. So that why I don't understand when you say that you keep all ECAs that had any sales.
Gery posted:
Marijana A. posted:

For the record, we retained virtually all the ECAs that had any sales. In other words, 99% of those 3000 ECAs you cite were just taking up space, had zero or almost no sales, and many actually made TripleClicks look bad due to extremely poor images, products descriptions, prices, etc.

So did we really lose anything? Meanwhile, we are working on a way to bring former ECAs back into the fold--though it will necessarily work differently. Stay tuned.

Ok, you are the boss
, but how can you say this, I quote: "we retained virtually all the ECAs that had any sales"?
This is not a truth. I had many sales, and I just started, so why I don't have ECA any more?
And many of my colleagues also had sales, but they also lost their ECAs.
So how can you say that you keep all ECAs that had any sales ???
This something that I can't understand.

And why didn't you give a chance to us who just opened the our ECAs?
We've worked hard, been valuable, we've worked fairly with our customers.
I, for example, had ECA for about three months and I had great results and sales, but you canceled my ECA anyway.

So that why I don't understand when you say that you keep all ECAs that had any sales.
Marijana A.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Katja R. 1 Reply

Mr. Gary thank you for this explanation to Marijana and all of us and now it's getting clearer. It is ok if Eca-s just stood just so and occupied the space. I wish my Eca back, I wish my original oil paintings on the canvas show to world and I hope to sell it on the only place which I love and that is our SFI , for me SFI is my only and powerful place in the sun and I love it undoubtedly. No other sales platform I do not accept except this under your guidance and our SFI . Please return us the ECA if it possible. With deep respect for You and all members [img]https://i.imgur.com/0aT2uke.jpg[/img]
Mr. Gary
thank you for this explanation to Marijana and all of us and now it's getting clearer.
It is ok if Eca-s just stood just so and occupied the space.
I wish my Eca back, I wish my original oil paintings on the canvas show to world and I hope to sell it on the only place which I love and that is our SFI ,
for me SFI is my only and powerful place in the sun and I love it undoubtedly.

No other sales platform I do not accept except this under your guidance and our SFI .
Please return us the ECA if it possible.

With deep respect for You and all members

3x SUPPORT
Katja R.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Katja R.

Because my previous post was not approved because it was not written in English and I responded to Marijan's post, I repeat it now in English with the apology that my English is not the best, but I hope everyone will understand what I want to say I agree entirely with Marijana and your wish Mr Aleksandar and everything she said was true. Still, I do not know why this program was abolished. I was also happy to finally have a place where I can advertise and create a good base for selling my unique handcrafted toys. I disagree only in one, and that is; If that program returning to us, why should we re-pay for the license we have already paid for? I do not think it's okay. $ 40 is not a small price, we paid, so we bought a license for everyone who wanted to have their ECA and approved and opened for the reasons mentioned above. I think it is not fair to pay for it again. I also believe that, as you Mr Aleksandar says and suggests, if it is possible for the ECA to come back to us, approve whoever calls it and everyone is happy and happy again. From all my heart, I want everybody a lot of success and joy in further work and achieving their goals. With respect, Katja
Because my previous post was not approved because it was not written in English and I responded to Marijan's post, I repeat it now in English with the apology that my English is not the best, but I hope everyone will understand what I want to say

I agree entirely with Marijana and your wish Mr Aleksandar and everything she said was true. Still, I do not know why this program was abolished. I was also happy to finally have a place where I can advertise and create a good base for selling my unique handcrafted toys.
I disagree only in one, and that is;
If that program returning to us, why should we re-pay for the license we have already paid for?
I do not think it's okay.
$ 40 is not a small price, we paid, so we bought a license for everyone who wanted to have their ECA and approved and opened for the reasons mentioned above. I think it is not fair to pay for it again.
I also believe that, as you Mr Aleksandar says and suggests, if it is possible for the ECA to come back to us, approve whoever calls it and everyone is happy and happy again.

From all my heart, I want everybody a lot of success and joy in further work and achieving their goals.

With respect,
Katja
3x SUPPORT
Katja R.

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Alex Let's wait & watch. Gery knows better than all of us. He has been here for many 2 years before the Internet was introduced to public. Let him take his own time. With respect to all. Sameer M
Hi Alex

Let's wait & watch.
Gery knows better than all of us.
He has been here for many 2 years
before the Internet was introduced to public.
Let him take his own time.

With respect to all.
Sameer M
Sameer M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings