Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

100% Direct Commissions every day!

Posted 13 days ago, edited 13 days ago More by Gery

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Mkq4DhV.jpg[/img] Last November, we introduced our Special Compensation Package featuring 100% CV Direct Commissions.  This special program was set to expire at the end of this month, but we have now decided to make the 100% Direct Commissions a [i]formal feature[/i] of our [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan]compensation plan[/url]! Yes, from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person's first 30 days!  That’s 5x the normal 20% PSA Direct Commission and will allow you to get into profit faster than ever! [b]Commission Examples:[/b] - A regular purchase of a 100 pack of TCredits would earn you [b]$15.54[/b] - A regular purchase of a 200 pack of TCredits would earn you [b]$22.14[/b] - A regular purchase of an SFI Builder Bundle would earn you [b]$20.00[/b] - A regular purchase of a "Silver76Pack" would earn you [b]$13.00[/b] - A regular purchase of a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain would earn you [b]$67.58[/b] TIP: To see what the 100% Direct Commission you'd earn on ANY product at TripleClicks would be, simply log in at TripleClicks.com, open the Details Page on any product, and click the "SFI Toolbox" button. [img]https://i.imgur.com/O0ZwJgF.jpg[/img] The screen that pops up will display various amounts, the Affiliate Link, etc. for the product.  The "COMMISSION VOLUME (CV)" (which is the total amount of CV available on the product), is the amount you'd earn. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xTYNjvK.jpg[/img] [i]How many 100% Direct Commissions are YOU going to earn this month?![/i]

Last November, we introduced our Special Compensation Package featuring 100% CV Direct Commissions.  This special program was set to expire at the end of this month, but we have now decided to make the 100% Direct Commissions a formal feature of our compensation plan!

Yes, from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person's first 30 days!  That’s 5x the normal 20% PSA Direct Commission and will allow you to get into profit faster than ever!

Commission Examples:

- A regular purchase of a 100 pack of TCredits would earn you $15.54
- A regular purchase of a 200 pack of TCredits would earn you $22.14
- A regular purchase of an SFI Builder Bundle would earn you $20.00
- A regular purchase of a "Silver76Pack" would earn you $13.00
- A regular purchase of a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain would earn you $67.58

TIP: To see what the 100% Direct Commission you'd earn on ANY product at TripleClicks would be, simply log in at TripleClicks.com, open the Details Page on any product, and click the "SFI Toolbox" button.

The screen that pops up will display various amounts, the Affiliate Link, etc. for the product.  The "COMMISSION VOLUME (CV)" (which is the total amount of CV available on the product), is the amount you'd earn.

How many 100% Direct Commissions are YOU going to earn this month?!
Gery

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Valdre R. H. 2 Replies

Hi Gery, Great program! Just one question, this is for a new affiliate in their first 30 days, then it will be at the regular commission rate?
Hi Gery,

Great program! Just one question, this is for a new affiliate in their first 30 days, then it will be at the regular commission rate?
SUPPORT
Valdre R. H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Wow!!! Thank you a lot!!! :thumbsup: This is a great boost for our business and a big motivation to all of us. So, we just need to keep on advertising and keep on recruiting people ..... this is incredible goood. Now we can duplicate with even more joy - Thanks a lot :-) Sharing on my Stream immediately.
Wow!!! Thank you a lot!!!

This is a great boost for our business and a big motivation to all of us.
So, we just need to keep on advertising and keep on recruiting people ..... this is incredible goood.
Now we can duplicate with even more joy - Thanks a lot :-)
Sharing on my Stream immediately.
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Posted 13 days ago

Hi, Gery! This is an incredible announcement! I know, when you first introduced it on a temporary basis, you gave us a hint that if it worked well, it might become permanent! What makes it incredible is the examples of the 100% commissions from the most common items you added in the post, and especially what a great incentive this represents for all of us to become Real Sponsors, if possible, on a regular basis! I say Real Sponsors, meaning Sponsors who get their PSAs to invest in the business! If you decided to make it permanent, it means that this feature really worked when it was set on a temporary basis! Thank you! This is another wonderful example of SFI sharing winnings with its Affiliates, of SFI trying to increase our incomes and boosting the business at the same time!
Hi, Gery!

This is an incredible announcement! I know, when you first introduced it on a temporary basis, you gave us a hint that if it worked well, it might become permanent!

What makes it incredible is the examples of the 100% commissions from the most common items you added in the post, and especially what a great incentive this represents for all of us to become Real Sponsors, if possible, on a regular basis!

I say Real Sponsors, meaning Sponsors who get their PSAs to invest in the business!

If you decided to make it permanent, it means that this feature really worked when it was set on a temporary basis!

Thank you! This is another wonderful example of SFI sharing winnings with its Affiliates, of SFI trying to increase our incomes and boosting the business at the same time!
16x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 13 days ago

[quote=1593506][img]https://i.imgur.com/Mkq4DhV.jpg[/img] Last November, we introduced our Special Compensation Package featuring 100% CV Direct Commissions.  This special program was set to expire at the end of this month, but we have now decided to make the 100% Direct Commissions a [i]formal feature[/i] of our [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan]compensation plan[/url]! Yes, from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person's first 30 days!  That’s 5x the normal 20% PSA Direct Commission and will allow you to get into profit faster than ever! [b]Commission Examples:[/b] - A regular purchase of a 100 pack of TCredits would earn you [b]$15.54[/b] - A regular purchase of a 200 pack of TCredits would earn you [b]$22.14[/b] - A regular purchase of an SFI Builder Bundle would earn you [b]$20.00[/b] - A regular purchase of a "Silver76Pack" would earn you [b]$13.00[/b] - A regular purchase of a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain would earn you [b]$67.58[/b] TIP: To see what the 100% Direct Commission you'd earn on ANY product at TripleClicks would be, simply log in at TripleClicks.com, open the Details Page on any product, and click the "SFI Toolbox" button. [img]https://i.imgur.com/O0ZwJgF.jpg[/img] The screen that pops up will display various amounts, the Affiliate Link, etc. for the product.  The "COMMISSION VOLUME (CV)" is the amount you'd earn. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xTYNjvK.jpg[/img] [i]How many 100% Direct Commissions are YOU going to earn this month?![/i][/quote] Seems good! How do we convince our PSA and PRM's to buy T credit packs? They might ask us what these T credits will give us in exchange to the US Dollars we spent on buying them?
Gery posted:

Last November, we introduced our Special Compensation Package featuring 100% CV Direct Commissions.  This special program was set to expire at the end of this month, but we have now decided to make the 100% Direct Commissions a formal feature of our compensation plan!

Yes, from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person's first 30 days!  That’s 5x the normal 20% PSA Direct Commission and will allow you to get into profit faster than ever!

Commission Examples:

- A regular purchase of a 100 pack of TCredits would earn you $15.54
- A regular purchase of a 200 pack of TCredits would earn you $22.14
- A regular purchase of an SFI Builder Bundle would earn you $20.00
- A regular purchase of a "Silver76Pack" would earn you $13.00
- A regular purchase of a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain would earn you $67.58

TIP: To see what the 100% Direct Commission you'd earn on ANY product at TripleClicks would be, simply log in at TripleClicks.com, open the Details Page on any product, and click the "SFI Toolbox" button.

The screen that pops up will display various amounts, the Affiliate Link, etc. for the product.  The "COMMISSION VOLUME (CV)" is the amount you'd earn.

How many 100% Direct Commissions are YOU going to earn this month?!

Seems good! How do we convince our PSA and PRM's to buy T credit packs? They might ask us what these T credits will give us in exchange to the US Dollars we spent on buying them?
2x SUPPORT
XAVIER ADOLF N.

United Arab Emirates

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago 1 Reply

Thanks to this great program Mr. Gery I believe is a great incentive for all of us to bring new members. These fees for the purchase of new members in the first 30 days are a great boost and I am glad that this program continues! Have a nice day to all Mirjana M.
Thanks to this great program Mr. Gery
I believe is a great incentive for all of us to bring new members.
These fees for the purchase of new members in the first 30 days are a great boost and I am glad that this program continues!

Have a nice day to all
Mirjana M.
6x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

I just want to thank Mr Gery and SFI management team for extending the 100% Direct Commissions of our PRMs and PSAs to been featuring in our compensation plan, This is really a great ways to make a lots of commissions within every month in our SFI business. 2019 will really going to been great and wonderful and i wishes you all great success ahead.
I just want to thank Mr Gery and SFI management team for extending the 100% Direct Commissions of our PRMs and PSAs to been featuring in our compensation plan, This is really a great ways to make a lots of commissions within every month in our SFI business.

2019 will really going to been great and wonderful and i wishes you all great success ahead.
83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 13 days ago

This is great news, from now on the first purchase are much more actractiv maybe everyone realise the value of building a downline team. Doing all i can to earn my new badge!! And achieve the one that awards 2000 badge points!!! Regards, Manuel
This is great news, from now on the first purchase are much more actractiv maybe everyone realise the value of building a downline team.

Doing all i can to earn my new badge!! And achieve the one that awards 2000 badge points!!!

Regards,
Manuel
52x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1593509]Hi Gery, Great program! Just one question, this is for a new affiliate in their first 30 days, then it will be at the regular commission rate?[/quote] I don't think I understand your question. As stated, "from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person's first 30 days!" In other words, it's for the 30 days. Beyond that, the regular commission rate is used.
Valdre R. H. posted:
Hi Gery,

Great program! Just one question, this is for a new affiliate in their first 30 days, then it will be at the regular commission rate?

I don't think I understand your question. As stated, "from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person's first 30 days!"

In other words, it's for the 30 days. Beyond that, the regular commission rate is used.
Gery

United States

Posted 13 days ago

Dear, Gery, This simply amazing, thank immensely for these inovative moves, have left smile in our faces. Keep it up! Kudos Chimuanya
Dear, Gery,

This simply amazing, thank immensely for these inovative moves, have left smile in our faces. Keep it up!

Kudos

Chimuanya

Posted 13 days ago

Thank you very much, Mr.Gery. For me, this worked so well an increased my commision since November. Great motivation for all of us to continue to recruite new affiliates, and to continue building our teams/organizations. You are the best.
Thank you very much, Mr.Gery. For me, this worked so well an increased my commision since November. Great motivation for all of us to continue to recruite new affiliates, and to continue building our teams/organizations. You are the best.
SUPPORT
Lidija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

HI Gery Thanks so much for being so Generous to have this 100% CV Dorect Commisona for the 1 st 30 days of all new PSAs and PRMS as this will tremendously motivate and spur us to greater success for mutual long term growth and expansion and sustainability in SFI Business All the best and long live SFI and Gery and his team Johnny
HI Gery
Thanks so much for being so Generous to have this 100% CV Dorect Commisona for the 1 st 30 days of all new PSAs and PRMS as this will tremendously motivate and spur us to greater success for mutual long term growth and expansion and sustainability in SFI Business
All the best and long live SFI and Gery and his team
Johnny
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings