Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Non-Designated Diamond Option now Functional

Posted 13 days ago More by Stephen D.

Thank you Gery and Technical/Support Team; :thumbsup: The [u][b]Opti-Build[/b] Non-Designated Diamond Option[/u] (NDDO) is now Functional. :blush: (My black [b]Opti-Builder[/b] Badge has been returned) :smile: [u]Has or will the minimum Benefit-Tier/Rank[/u] (STL) restriction be eliminated for NDDO participants, as stated on our [b]Opti-Build Manager[/b] webpage? https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild [i]If you hold the minimum rank of STL (Silver Team Leader) you may participate in Opti-Build by opting in with either 50% or 100% participation (opt in above [b]AND Below[/b]). Important: If participating as a non-Designated Diamond, all activity will flow from you on downward ONLY (you will not receive any spillover from upline members).[/i] :yum:
Thank you Gery and Technical/Support Team;

The Opti-Build Non-Designated Diamond Option (NDDO) is now Functional.

(My black Opti-Builder Badge has been returned)

Has or will the minimum Benefit-Tier/Rank (STL) restriction be eliminated for NDDO participants, as stated on our Opti-Build Manager webpage?
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild

If you hold the minimum rank of STL (Silver Team Leader) you may participate in Opti-Build by opting in with either 50% or 100% participation (opt in above AND Below). Important: If participating as a non-Designated Diamond, all activity will flow from you on downward ONLY (you will not receive any spillover from upline members).

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 13 days ago More by Zlatan K. 2 Replies

I must say that I'm a little bit confused. My Opti-Builder badge is back but not my Designated Diamond Badge. More input about this is highly appreciated and thanks in advance!
I must say that I'm a little bit confused.

My Opti-Builder badge is back
but not my Designated Diamond Badge.

More input about this is highly appreciated
and thanks in advance!
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 13 days ago

My understanding of opti-build: DD is designated by SFI. Minimum rank to participate in Opti-build is BTL. Even though you are BTL and not DD, you may not get any spill-over from your sponsor. If you are STL but not DD or opt not to be DD, then you can opt for NDDO. STL. Your downline will get PSAs from you but you may not get any from your sponsor. If your sponsor is not DD, you may not get spill-over either. So you can see where the boundary is. Focus more on your downline. They are the people who push you up. At BTL/TL, you want to get the 2, 3 or 5 best/active PSAs to be in your 1st generations line up. Your management and leadership skills are very important at this level to motivate and retain your active PSAs. With your active teams, your upline will definitely get benefits.
My understanding of opti-build: DD is designated by SFI. Minimum rank to participate in Opti-build is BTL. Even though you are BTL and not DD, you may not get any spill-over from your sponsor. If you are STL but not DD or opt not to be DD, then you can opt for NDDO. STL. Your downline will get PSAs from you but you may not get any from your sponsor. If your sponsor is not DD, you may not get spill-over either. So you can see where the boundary is.
Focus more on your downline. They are the people who push you up.

At BTL/TL, you want to get the 2, 3 or 5 best/active PSAs to be in your 1st generations line up. Your management and leadership skills are very important at this level to motivate and retain your active PSAs. With your active teams, your upline will definitely get benefits.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

[quote=1593552]I must say that I'm a little bit confused. My Opti-Builder badge is back but not my Designated Diamond Badge. More input about this is highly appreciated and thanks in advance![/quote] Hi Zlatan, In regards to your DD status, and badge, is it possible that you have dropped out of your sponsor's top 5? The new rules put out last year state that SFI will decide who will be DD based on 3 rules as stated here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215366&referrer=search How does the Designated Diamond program work? Rule #3 states: If an affiliate's sponsor has more than five Team Leaders on his/her first level, at the end of the month, the affiliate will need to be in the top five, based on rank (with most VersaPoints for the month used as the tiebreaker, if needed) to be a Designated Diamond for the upcoming month. Might be a good idea to talk to your sponsor to find out where you stand. Just a thought..... Y'all Stay Blessed Donald K.
Zlatan K. posted:

and thanks in advance!

Hi Zlatan,

In regards to your DD status, and badge, is it possible that you have dropped out of your sponsor's top 5?
The new rules put out last year state that SFI will decide who will be DD based on 3 rules as stated here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215366&referrer=search
How does the Designated Diamond program work?

Rule #3 states:
If an affiliate's sponsor has more than five Team Leaders on his/her first level, at the end of the month, the affiliate will need to be in the top five, based on rank (with most VersaPoints for the month used as the tiebreaker, if needed) to be a Designated Diamond for the upcoming month.

Might be a good idea to talk to your sponsor to find out where you stand.
Just a thought.....

Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.
14x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1593552]I must say that I'm a little bit confused. My Opti-Builder badge is back but not my Designated Diamond Badge. More input about this is highly appreciated and thanks in advance![/quote] Congratulations Zlatan; [i]Earn the basic "Opti-Builder" badge by generating 25 POAs (Personally Originated Affiliates). Generating 500 POAs for your downline earns you the 500 CLUB badge; 750 POAs earns the Opti-Builder PRO badge; and 1000 POAs earn you the ELITE badge.[/i] I [u]assume[/u] that the [b]Opti-Builder[/b] badge is a [u]Lifetime Achievement[/u] reward, and is independent from our current benefit/status-rank/tier. It was [b]temporarily[/b] reprogrammed to require a current DD status, even for STLs that had choosen the Non-Designated Diamond Option (NDDO). As a STL (pending requalification) and not a DD (no Designated Diamond badge), I assume you have [u]opted out[/u] of Opti-Build https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild and/or [u]been surpassed by five other [b]December STL[/b][/u] (or higher) PSAs of your Sponsor. You can choose the Non-Designated Diamond Option to become an altruistic/philanthropic Sponsor and have Opti-Build help you to donate/assign your [b]POAs[/b] to your [b]Downline DDs[/b].
Zlatan K. posted:

and thanks in advance!

Congratulations Zlatan;

Earn the basic "Opti-Builder" badge by generating 25 POAs (Personally Originated Affiliates). Generating 500 POAs for your downline earns you the 500 CLUB badge; 750 POAs earns the Opti-Builder PRO badge; and 1000 POAs earn you the ELITE badge.

I assume that the Opti-Builder badge is a Lifetime Achievement reward, and is independent from our current benefit/status-rank/tier. It was temporarily reprogrammed to require a current DD status, even for STLs that had choosen the Non-Designated Diamond Option (NDDO).

As a STL (pending requalification) and not a DD (no Designated Diamond badge), I assume you have opted out of Opti-Build www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild and/or been surpassed by five other December STL (or higher) PSAs of your Sponsor.

You can choose the Non-Designated Diamond Option to become an altruistic/philanthropic Sponsor and have Opti-Build help you to donate/assign your POAs to your Downline DDs.
20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago More by Zlatan K. 1 Reply

[quote]As a STL (pending requalification) and not a DD (no Designated Diamond badge), I assume you have opted out of Opti-Build www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild and/or been surpassed by five other December STL (or higher) PSAs of your Sponsor.[/quote] Let me explain in short what happened and the reason for my confusion. By the end of the previous month, I opted out of Opti-Build not realizing that doing that will result in losing Designated Diamond and Opti-Builder badges. At the beginning of this month, as soon as the changes took place I opted in again but it was too late. The new month has already started so the only thing left for me to do is to wait until the beginning of next month to regain my Designated Diamond Badge. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Opti-Builder badge is back, but not the Designated Diamond Badge. By the way, according to the activities of my Sponsor, I very much doubt that she has anyone else except me as a Designated Diamond in her downline, so the option that she had more than five Designated Diamonds in her downline by the end of December 2018. is very unlikable. But everything is possible. To cut a long story short, all that has happened brought many unpleasant surprises, but as someone already once said, "Learning is lifetime experience".
As a STL (pending requalification) and not a DD (no Designated Diamond badge),
I assume you have opted out of Opti-Build www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild
and/or been surpassed by five other December STL (or higher) PSAs of your Sponsor.

Let me explain in short what happened and the reason for my confusion.

By the end of the previous month, I opted out of Opti-Build not realizing that doing
that will result in losing Designated Diamond and Opti-Builder badges.
At the beginning of this month, as soon as the changes took place I opted in again
but it was too late. The new month has already started so the only thing left for me
to do is to wait until the beginning of next month to regain
my Designated Diamond Badge.

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Opti-Builder badge is back,
but not the Designated Diamond Badge.

By the way, according to the activities of my Sponsor, I very much doubt that she has
anyone else except me as a Designated Diamond in her downline, so the option that
she had more than five Designated Diamonds in her downline by the end
of December 2018. is very unlikable. But everything is possible.

To cut a long story short, all that has happened brought many unpleasant surprises,
but as someone already once said, "Learning is lifetime experience".
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 12 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1594083][quote]As a STL (pending requalification) and not a DD (no Designated Diamond badge), I assume you have opted out of Opti-Build www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild and/or been surpassed by five other December STL (or higher) PSAs of your Sponsor.[/quote] Let me explain in short what happened and the reason for my confusion. By the end of the previous month, I opted out of Opti-Build not realizing that doing that will result in losing Designated Diamond and Opti-Builder badges. At the beginning of this month, as soon as the changes took place I opted in again but it was too late. The new month has already started so the only thing left for me to do is to wait until the beginning of next month to regain my Designated Diamond Badge. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Opti-Builder badge is back, but not the Designated Diamond Badge. By the way, according to the activities of my Sponsor, I very much doubt that she has anyone else except me as a Designated Diamond in her downline, so the option that she had more than five Designated Diamonds in her downline by the end of December 2018. is very unlikable. But everything is possible. To cut a long story short, all that has happened brought many unpleasant surprises, but as someone already once said, "Learning is lifetime experience".[/quote] [u]Life is a learning experience as well. [/u] From the Designated Diamond badge description: [b][i]NOTE #2: Affiliates who opt into the Opti-Build program will receive their badge the following month, when their Opt-Build participation officially begins.[/i][/b] The only reason I can conceive for delaying participation in Opti-Build (receiving the Badge and BQ Points) is to protect the lowest rank/tier DD for the current calendar-month. Otherwise, the DD designation could change quite frequently during the month! :astonished: This restriction [u][b]should[/b][/u] NOT apply to an[url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild] NDDO[/url], or an [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=139664]Altru-Builder[/url]. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=139664 :wink:
Zlatan K. posted:
As a STL (pending requalification) and not a DD (no Designated Diamond badge),
I assume you have opted out of Opti-Build www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild
and/or been surpassed by five other December STL (or higher) PSAs of your Sponsor.

Let me explain in short what happened and the reason for my confusion.

By the end of the previous month, I opted out of Opti-Build not realizing that doing
that will result in losing Designated Diamond and Opti-Builder badges.
At the beginning of this month, as soon as the changes took place I opted in again
but it was too late. The new month has already started so the only thing left for me
to do is to wait until the beginning of next month to regain
my Designated Diamond Badge.

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Opti-Builder badge is back,
but not the Designated Diamond Badge.

By the way, according to the activities of my Sponsor, I very much doubt that she has
anyone else except me as a Designated Diamond in her downline, so the option that
she had more than five Designated Diamonds in her downline by the end
of December 2018. is very unlikable. But everything is possible.

To cut a long story short, all that has happened brought many unpleasant surprises,
but as someone already once said, "Learning is lifetime experience".

Life is a learning experience as well.

From the Designated Diamond badge description:

NOTE #2: Affiliates who opt into the Opti-Build program will receive their badge the following month, when their Opt-Build participation officially begins.

The only reason I can conceive for delaying participation in Opti-Build (receiving the Badge and BQ Points) is to protect the lowest rank/tier DD for the current calendar-month. Otherwise, the DD designation could change quite frequently during the month!

This restriction should NOT apply to an NDDO, or an Altru-Builder.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=139664

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings