Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations E365 Champion Venkat Rama Reddy!

Posted 13 days ago, edited 12 days ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group: [center][img]/image_output.php?id=18443255[/img] Venkat Rama Reddy INDIA [img]/Images/Badges/badge-E365champion.gif[/img][/center] Congratulations, Venkat Rama! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done! For all our other finalists of the class of January 11th, 2018, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules]Learn more about the E365 contest.[/url]
Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Venkat Rama Reddy
INDIA

Congratulations, Venkat Rama! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of January 11th, 2018, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.
Gery

United States

Posted 13 days ago

Dear, SFI E365 Champion. You have become the champion, with this success will make it more successful in the future. Of course you have tried so well that you are awarded as a winner today. Congratulations.
Dear,

SFI E365 Champion.

You have become the champion, with this success will make it more successful in the future.
Of course you have tried so well that you are awarded as a winner today.

Congratulations.
2x SUPPORT
Otinin U.

Malaysia

Posted 13 days ago

Dear Venkat Rama, [img]https://i.imgur.com/6nvf6rf.png[/img] Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
Dear Venkat Rama,

Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work!
Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
25x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

[center]Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your hard work has finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! [img]https://i.imgur.com/LGmfnD4.gif[/img] [/center]

Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion.
It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class.
Your hard work has finally paid-off.
Keep up the great work!

32x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion. It is a great honor to become a champion of the class. I want you a lot of success in further work. I'm glad!
Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion.
It is a great honor to become a champion of the class.
I want you a lot of success in further work.
I'm glad!
95x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 13 days ago

Congratulations! Welcome to the distinguished Elite group of E365 Champions. Attaining the highest position in your class is a clear indication of your exceptional resilience and remarkable commitment. Your complete dedication is worthy of emulation by all and sundry. Keep it up! Mohammed Ahmed
Congratulations!
Welcome to the distinguished Elite group of E365 Champions.
Attaining the highest position in your class is a clear indication of your exceptional resilience and remarkable commitment.
Your complete dedication is worthy of emulation by all and sundry.

Keep it up!

Mohammed Ahmed
3x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Dear Venkat Rama Reddy , Congratulations! Congratulations for the winner E365, who is his passion, desire, work and experience, dedicated to these sites and the beginning of their big business. I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work. Zoran Vukovic
Dear Venkat Rama Reddy ,
Congratulations!
Congratulations for the winner E365, who is his passion, desire, work and experience,
dedicated to these sites and the beginning of their big business.
I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work.
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

I wish you Happy SFI Anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.
I wish you Happy SFI Anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.
KRISHNAMURTHY T.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion on your fantastic accomplishment! Your hard work and dedication have finally paid-off. Wishing you and your SFI team the very best of continued success. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JOVvHjk.jpg[/img]
Congratulations E365 Champion on your fantastic accomplishment!
Your hard work and dedication have finally paid-off.
Wishing you and your SFI team the very best of continued success.

11x SUPPORT
Selma J.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Hi to congratulations E 365 champions. Every business has a great success, and everyone wants to achieve that success, but everyone can only achieve the best of their achievements, they only achieve the best achievement, which you have done today, the best part of the SFI business, so be happy to congratulate you again. .
Hi to congratulations E 365 champions. Every business has a great success, and everyone wants to achieve that success, but everyone can only achieve the best of their achievements, they only achieve the best achievement, which you have done today, the best part of the SFI business, so be happy to congratulate you again. .
Mohammad Mahamudulla K.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Today’s E365 Champion ! Congratulations on achieving this great thing after 365 days effort in SFI. This enthusiasm shall continue even after 365 days from now. You should continue this ever and ever with all your power. Enjoy your achievement with your family and friends! With Best wishes from Your SFI Friend . Bupathy N.
Hi Today’s E365 Champion !
Congratulations on achieving this great thing after 365 days effort in SFI.
This enthusiasm shall continue even after 365 days from now.
You should continue this ever and ever with all your power.
Enjoy your achievement with your family and friends!
With Best wishes from Your SFI Friend .
Bupathy N.
3x SUPPORT
Bupathy N.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Venkat Rama Reddy. It's because of your determination, hard work, and focus, you've earned this highly valuable and very coveted prize. For your hard work, and persistence! You are really deserve for it. Good luck!
Congratulations E365 Champion Venkat Rama Reddy.
It's because of your determination, hard work, and focus, you've earned this highly valuable and very coveted prize.
For your hard work, and persistence! You are really deserve for it.

Good luck!
SUPPORT
Ana B.

Serbia

| Edit settings