Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Currency Discrepancy ( $ verses PKR) Posts by Iqra Jamal

Posted 12 days ago More by Iqra J.

Hello all my SFI friends , pay your attention please, what i want to say right now is not only my problem but the problem of whole Pakistanis . its a currency difference means $ verses PKR. i had talks with my country fellows some days ago & i urged them to start discussion in country forum, one of my fellow said there is a big currency problem there due to which mostly Pakistanis consider it worthless & this is the reason they are not proceeding forward. same problem with me whenever i made my mind to buy from triple click i became scared to see the prizes as 1 T credit costs 300 Pak rupees & "The natural stain cleaner " costs 1064 PKR (it can be bought with 300 rupees from local) also by this money i can buy a gorgeous dress for me from my local shops. Unfortunately our rupees has very low value & it is gradually becoming low today 1$ = 140 PKR. i remember when i joined SFI initially my co sponsor asked me to buy product demanding $59 . when i told him its much for me he said no its very little he said so because he is resident of USA . i wrote this post as i have to retain my "Newly Awarded EA Post". because i m sure 1500 vp can't be accumulated without purchasing also for BTL we should have 1500 vps from purchases . what should i do in this respect. thanks for paying your worth attention, regards, Iqra J.
Hello all my SFI friends ,
pay your attention please,
what i want to say right now is not only my problem but the problem of whole Pakistanis . its a currency difference means $ verses PKR. i had talks with my country fellows some days ago & i urged them to start discussion in country forum, one of my fellow said there is a big currency problem there due to which mostly Pakistanis consider it worthless & this is the reason they are not proceeding forward. same problem with me whenever i made my mind to buy from triple click i became scared to see the prizes as 1 T credit costs 300 Pak rupees & "The natural stain cleaner " costs 1064 PKR (it can be bought with 300 rupees from local) also by this money i can buy a gorgeous dress for me from my local shops. Unfortunately our rupees has very low value & it is gradually becoming low today 1$ = 140 PKR. i remember when i joined SFI initially my co sponsor asked me to buy product demanding $59 . when i told him its much for me he said no its very little he said so because he is resident of USA .
i wrote this post as i have to retain my "Newly Awarded EA Post". because i m sure 1500 vp can't be accumulated without purchasing also for BTL we should have 1500 vps from purchases . what should i do in this respect.
thanks for paying your worth attention,
regards,
Iqra J.
SUPPORT
Iqra J.

Pakistan

thanks dear BOSS for reply, actually today i decided to give my vacations to my business. just today i came to know that there is 0 ECAs in Pakistan also there is no local sellers or buyers nothing near . I m amazed .
thanks dear BOSS for reply,
actually today i decided to give my vacations to my business. just today i came to know that there is 0 ECAs in Pakistan also there is no local sellers or buyers nothing near . I m amazed .
SUPPORT
Iqra J.

Pakistan

yeah we have the same problem but i will try to do my best as other are saying there are always many many ways to get things which one wants, by the way no prob i will save some of my pocket money to utilize there .
yeah we have the same problem but i will try to do my best as other are saying there are always many many ways to get things which one wants, by the way no prob i will save some of my pocket money to utilize there .
SUPPORT
Iqra J.

Pakistan

| Edit settings