Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Challenges that can be reported via support desk or forum Posts by Kelly Cash

Posted 12 days ago, edited 11 days ago More by Kelly C.

[quote=1594062]Hello Forum Members, I love reading from here and to be one of the active forum members. This is really the place where I learn a lot from you my fellow forum members, We always face challenges in our everyday online business and these challenges can be addressed here(forum) or via support desk which is 24/7. What are these challenges that can be reported via support? AND What are these challenges that can be addressed via the forum? Waiting to learn from your comments. Best regards, Maclinear [/quote] [b]Good Morning[/b], Maclinear, I believe, that you are asking for, [b]what is allowed for you to ask for help about[/b], here in the Forum or [b]should it be addressed by issuing a ticket to Support?[/b] Go to [b]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/[/b] [b]PLEASE[/b]...before you submit your ticket, [b]review these guidelines[/b] to help us ensure quick, accurate responses to your question: 1. [b]Submit one ticket per subject/issue[/b]. Sending multiple tickets for the same problem will not result in quicker response times. 2. To respond to an answer from customer support on a ticket, submit your response on that existing ticket; do not create a new ticket. 3. Occasional increases in the volume of submitted tickets may result in slightly longer customer support response times. 4. Customer support responses involving personal information (orders, compensation, etc.) are based on data currently stored on the SFI system. 5. Attach any related documents, records, receipts, etc. to your ticket that could help explain and/or resolve your question. 6. [b]Keep support issues and ticket feedback/conversations between you and customer support[/b]; [i]do not post such information on the Forum, Stream, etc.[/i] 7. Before submitting your ticket, review our knowledge base categories below and the SFI Forum to see if your question has already been asked and answered. I hope this helps! Kelly C., BTL ([i]Repaired formatting tags - moderator[/i])
Maclinear M. posted:
Hello Forum Members,
I love reading from here and to be one of the active forum members.
This is really the place where I learn a lot from you my fellow forum members,

We always face challenges in our everyday online business and these challenges can be addressed here(forum) or via support desk which is 24/7.

What are these challenges that can be reported via support?
AND
What are these challenges that can be addressed via the forum?

Waiting to learn from your comments.

Best regards,
Maclinear

Good Morning, Maclinear,

I believe, that you are asking for, what is allowed for you to ask for help about, here in the Forum or should it be addressed by issuing a ticket to Support?

Go to https://www.sfimg.com/Support/

PLEASE...before you submit your ticket, review these guidelines to help us ensure quick, accurate responses to your question:

1. Submit one ticket per subject/issue. Sending multiple tickets for the same problem will not result in quicker response times.
2. To respond to an answer from customer support on a ticket, submit your response on that existing ticket; do not create a new ticket.
3. Occasional increases in the volume of submitted tickets may result in slightly longer customer support response times.
4. Customer support responses involving personal information (orders, compensation, etc.) are based on data currently stored on the SFI system.
5. Attach any related documents, records, receipts, etc. to your ticket that could help explain and/or resolve your question.
6. Keep support issues and ticket feedback/conversations between you and customer support; do not post such information on the Forum, Stream, etc.
7. Before submitting your ticket, review our knowledge base categories below and the SFI Forum to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

I hope this helps!
Kelly C., BTL

(Repaired formatting tags - moderator)
2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 12 days ago More by Kelly C. 1 Reply

[quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL
Randy I. posted:
Very similar to your other post.

Support: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk.

A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need.

Forum: Is for DISCUSSION, It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.

Good Morning, Randy,

I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed!

For your information, when you make all your Letters Large in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts!

Just Saying, trying to be polite!

Kelly C., BTL
2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 days ago More by Kelly C.

[quote=1594131][quote=1594121][quote=1594086]Very similar to your other post. [b]Support[/b]: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk. A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need. [b]Forum[/b]: Is for [b]DISCUSSION[/b], It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle. [/quote] Good Morning, Randy, I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed! For your information, when you make all your [b]Letters Large[/b] in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts! Just Saying, trying to be polite! Kelly C., BTL[/quote] "All caps" may be used for [b]emphasis[/b] (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines. Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.[/quote] [b]Good Evening, Randy[/b], Yes Sir. I understand completely, the use of [b]CAPITAL LETTERS[/b]! I was just saying, that just sometimes reading your posts can seem as if, you are upset with whom it may be directed to! [b]I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers or make anyone flip a wig![/b] [b][i][u]SORRY[/u][/i]![/b] [u][b]AS WE ALL KNOW[/b][/u], we can even [b]misinterpret[/b] what someone is [b]trying to say[/b] and get [b]offended[/b] by the [b]tone of a voice[/b]: the [b]pitch[/b] of that [b]voice being raised[/b], changes what our [b]ears hear[/b] and what our [b]brain is comprehending[/b]! Our [b]brain is programmed,[/b] to be [b]alarmed[/b] and [b]on alert[/b], when you [b]hear voices[/b], at a [b]higher decibel[/b] than you would a [b]normal talking range[/b]! The [b]sight of words[/b], like [b]voices[/b], that our [b]eyes are looking[/b] at, in [b]seeing CAPITAL letters[/b], is [b]transmitting the words[/b], to our [b]brain[/b], which in turn, can throw up a [b]warning flag[/b], especially in a [b]Forum[/b], can so easily be [b]misinterpreted[/b] as well, with [b]no inward or outward intentions[/b], of goating someone or being harsh towards them, in any way! Metaphorically and Theologically speaking! [b]No Worries[/b], have a [b]Good Evening[/b]! Kelly C., BTL
Randy I. posted:
Kelly C. posted:
Randy I. posted:
Very similar to your other post.

Support: A Support Ticket is a question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted through our Support Desk.

A person should consider carefully if their need can be answered somewhere else, or if it requires assistance such as technical assistance that nobody else can help with. Support undoubtedly have multitudes of people asking for help. They are there for you with any real need.

Forum: Is for DISCUSSION, It's not the primary place to ask for help that only Support can handle.

Good Morning, Randy,

I believe that he was wanting to know what is & isn't allowed!

For your information, when you make all your Letters Large in a word or sentence, it is like you are yelling at someone, no wonder others get offended by your posts!

Just Saying, trying to be polite!

Kelly C., BTL

"All caps" may be used for emphasis (for a word or phrase). They are commonly seen in the titles on book covers, in advertisements and in newspaper headlines.

Thanks for your tip, but I am familiar with usage, and MY usage is always for emphasis. But thanks for knowing why others get offended at my posts. Must be why I do so poorly in the forum.

Good Evening, Randy,

Yes Sir. I understand completely, the use of CAPITAL LETTERS!

I was just saying, that just sometimes reading your posts can seem as if, you are upset with whom it may be directed to!

I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers or make anyone flip a wig! SORRY!

AS WE ALL KNOW, we can even misinterpret what someone is trying to say and get offended by the tone of a voice: the pitch of that voice being raised, changes what our ears hear and what our brain is comprehending!
Our brain is programmed, to be alarmed and on alert, when you hear voices, at a higher decibel than you would a normal talking range!
The sight of words, like voices, that our eyes are looking at, in seeing CAPITAL letters, is transmitting the words, to our brain, which in turn, can throw up a warning flag, especially in a Forum, can so easily be misinterpreted as well, with no inward or outward intentions, of goating someone or being harsh towards them, in any way! Metaphorically and Theologically speaking!

No Worries, have a Good Evening!

Kelly C., BTL
2x SUPPORT
Kelly C.

United States

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings