Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs!

Posted 11 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1594201]That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?[/quote] Those that are ALREADY VIP can hope that their PSAs will win a LOT of Rewardicals...so, we, as their sponsors, will get OUR share and exchange them for cash...if we want that. But, most of all...our PSAs will "smell money" here...meaning...they will realize they can EARN MONEY here...and continue WORKING.
Sonja U. posted:
That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?

Those that are ALREADY VIP can hope that their PSAs will win a LOT of
Rewardicals...so, we, as their sponsors, will get OUR share and exchange them
for cash...if we want that.

But, most of all...our PSAs will "smell money" here...meaning...they will realize
they can EARN MONEY here...and continue WORKING.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,956 | Followers: 1,138 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 11 days ago

Great motivation. Imagine how much you can increase your earnings, people, with this 100 CSAs? Really great motive to participate and win!
Great motivation. Imagine how much you can increase your earnings, people, with this 100 CSAs? Really great motive to participate and win!
22x SUPPORT
Jasmina V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1594223]You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. [/quote] More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!
Olufunmilola O. posted:
You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.

More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago

Thank you Gery! Great news as usually! :thumbsup:
Thank you Gery!
Great news as usually!
Zsolt K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by Zlatan K.

100 free CSAs for just becoming Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January! Wooooooow!!! I must say that you are being very generous. Just when I thought that you can't surprise me anymore you did it again! Thank you very much for the pleasant surprise and for the great opportunity that will certainly increase team activity and our commissions. God bless and keep up the great work.
100 free CSAs for just becoming Astro Auction VIP member
before the end of January! Wooooooow!!! I must say that you are being
very generous. Just when I thought that you can't surprise me anymore
you did it again!

Thank you very much for the pleasant surprise and for the great opportunity
that will certainly increase team activity and our commissions.

God bless and keep up the great work.
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 11 days ago More by Christine D. 1 Reply

Hi Gery, Great News as usual :sunny: Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there. Never a dull moment in SFI, always something to keep us busy lol. Just wish TripleClicks sold Energy Packs for humans, I could do with a few haha. Kind Regards and Thanks :sparkles:
Hi Gery,

Great News as usual

Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there.

Never a dull moment in SFI, always something to keep us busy lol.

Just wish TripleClicks sold Energy Packs for humans, I could do with a few haha.

Kind Regards and Thanks

13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 11 days ago More by Olufunmilola O.

[quote=1594228][quote=1594223]You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. [/quote] More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned![/quote] Wow! For you to be excited about this coming news, I can imagine how big it's going to be. Seriously, I can't wait.:sweat_smile: Well done sir.:thumbsup:
Gery posted:
Olufunmilola O. posted:
You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.

More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!

Wow!

For you to be excited about this coming news, I can imagine how big it's going to be.
Seriously, I can't wait.

Well done sir.

18x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1594235]Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there. [/quote] There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")!
Christine D. posted:
Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there.

There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")!
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by Zlatan K.

[quote]More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned![/quote] I can hardly wait.

I can hardly wait.
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 11 days ago

Very good news for those who couldn't afford to buy more TC. Now here's the chance to win and win more points. Always better methods. Hope the more people you use and the 100 CSA bonus !! Thank you very much.

Very good news for those who couldn't afford to buy more TC. Now here's the chance to win and win more points. Always better methods. Hope the more people you use and the 100 CSA bonus !! Thank you very much.
Erika K.

Slovakia

Posted 11 days ago

Thank you our President it is a good gesture to all at SFI.
Thank you our President it is a good gesture to all at SFI.
Ibrahim S.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago More by Yakubu M.

I am in for this hoping to be matched with some active ones l
I am in for this hoping to be matched with some active ones l
Yakubu M.

Nigeria

| Edit settings