Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs!

Posted 11 days ago

Thank you Mr Gery !! This is a really great way for many members to increase their teams. Become a VIP is really a great decision, get 100 CSA, lots of awards at Astro auctions, all for just 60 Tcredits by the end of the month. Thank you for this wise move and an excellent opportunity to strengthen our teams. The SFI has been strongly started in 2019. I can not wait for the announced program that you will be presenting next week! That's why I love SFI because it introduces news, works for the benefit of all of us, keeps us in the tense and expecting new things. Have a nice day to all Mirjana M
Thank you Mr Gery !!
This is a really great way for many members to increase their teams.
Become a VIP is really a great decision, get 100 CSA, lots of awards at Astro auctions, all for just 60 Tcredits by the end of the month. Thank you for this wise move and an excellent opportunity to strengthen our teams.

The SFI has been strongly started in 2019. I can not wait for the announced program that you will be presenting next week!
That's why I love SFI because it introduces news, works for the benefit of all of us, keeps us in the tense and expecting new things.

Have a nice day to all
Mirjana M
6x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Fantastic ! Still my head is not cooled down from previous innovations about overtime promozije 100% CV ..... now when new surprise . Bravo , I thank you , Mr. Gery . I'm already a VIP month , but my job is transferred nice this press release that are not members of the VIP . To explain and motivate it profitable to set ADU I do . I'll be nice to them and , to me and to everyone . . Great , let's move on
Fantastic !
Still my head is not cooled down from previous innovations about
overtime promozije 100% CV ..... now when new surprise .
Bravo , I thank you , Mr. Gery .
I'm already a VIP month , but my job is transferred nice
this press release that are not members of the VIP .
To explain and motivate it profitable to set ADU I do .
I'll be nice to them and , to me and to everyone . .
Great ,
let's move on
2x SUPPORT
Suzana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

That sounds wonderful !
That sounds wonderful !
Light A.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

This is awesome, this is Capable of turning things around for affiliates within the category.
This is awesome, this is Capable of turning things around for affiliates within the category.

Posted 11 days ago More by Mizanur R.

[quote=1594213]Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?[/quote]s. Hello J, Gery said, But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you. So, please hope for the best. Nothing has been finished... Further, keep on boosting your team. There remain lot of chances to have the prizes... Wish you all the best!
J. M. posted:
Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?
s.

Hello J,
Gery said, But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you.
So, please hope for the best. Nothing has been finished...
Further, keep on boosting your team. There remain lot of chances to have the prizes...
Wish you all the best!

8x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1594239][quote=1594235]Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there. [/quote] There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")![/quote] Dear Mr.Gery, This indeed the main points from getting more & more CSAs & PSAs because it's really an amazing fuel for our business engines & it will totally bring more income & I would like to quote this from [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140586]Nafisa's thread[/url]: [quote]You must be REALLY underselling SFI's potential. We have affiliates that have earned tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH...and who after a few years would continue to earn at least thousands a month whether they continued to be engaged with SFI or not (i.e. residual income). I can't imagine anyone dismissing out of hand such earnings![/quote] Regards Kaddour
Gery posted:
Christine D. posted:
Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there.

There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")!

Dear Mr.Gery,

This indeed the main points from getting more & more CSAs & PSAs because it's really an amazing fuel for our business engines & it will totally bring more income & I would like to quote this from Nafisa's thread:
You must be REALLY underselling SFI's potential. We have affiliates that have earned tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH...and who after a few years would continue to earn at least thousands a month whether they continued to be engaged with SFI or not (i.e. residual income). I can't imagine anyone dismissing out of hand such earnings!

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1594228][quote=1594223]You are just unfolding this great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. [/quote] More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned![/quote] What can we say for this & after all the improvement & add-on we're getting since the 1st day of this year, you & all the staff are as before in the right place & the right time [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMC6QB3.png[/img] Hope we'll all go forward like this to reach our goals To our success Regards Kaddour
Gery posted:
Olufunmilola O. posted:
You are just unfolding this great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.

More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!

What can we say for this & after all the improvement & add-on we're getting since the 1st day of this year, you & all the staff are as before in the right place & the right time

Hope we'll all go forward like this to reach our goals

To our success

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Thank you Gery
Thank you Gery
Zahira M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

Thank you very much, Mr. Gery, A very acceptable offer is to get a hundred CSA s and all the benefits of VIP membership while simultaneously earning various benefits from participating in Astro Auctions excluding RW tocen, TCredit matches and so on. With a little warning: [quote]Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs![/quote] Have a nice day :four_leaf_clover:
Thank you very much, Mr. Gery,
A very acceptable offer is to get a hundred CSA s and all the benefits of VIP membership while simultaneously earning various benefits from participating in Astro Auctions excluding RW tocen, TCredit matches and so on.
With a little warning:
Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs!

Have a nice day

SUPPORT
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 11 days ago

Great idea and motivation for members who are not yet VIP ... I hope that they will not need everyone for 60 Tcredits if they had already played Astro Auctions ... just to add a number up to 60! We will all benefit if team members try to go to Vip ... which is definitely my recommendation! From the beginning I have these badge! Thank you, Mr. Gery for another new challenge...Dušica
Great idea and motivation for members who are not yet VIP ... I hope that they will not need everyone for 60 Tcredits if they had already played Astro Auctions ... just to add a number up to 60! We will all benefit if team members try to go to Vip ... which is definitely my recommendation! From the beginning I have these badge! Thank you, Mr. Gery for another new challenge...Dušica
25x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

SFI has many good things to do, thank you Mr. Gery, motivation. Fantastic opportunity to build CSA.
SFI has many good things to do, thank you Mr. Gery, motivation. Fantastic opportunity to build CSA.
Rézné M.

Hungary

Posted 11 days ago

This news is wonderful for fellow entrepreneurs to become VIP and show the seriousness of SFI to the new and old affiliates who have not yet understood that team growth is essential to everyone's success. I wish success for all who believe and work for the future of online marketing.
This news is wonderful for fellow entrepreneurs to become VIP and show the seriousness of SFI to the new and old affiliates who have not yet understood that team growth is essential to everyone's success.
I wish success for all who believe and work for the future of online marketing.

4x SUPPORT
ARNALDO A.

Brazil

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings