Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! Posts by BENAHMED KADDOUR

Posted 12 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

Hello dear Mr.Gery, Good to read from you & really it's an another amazing push Indeed you're always improving our business And as we discussed in the previous thread CSAs are very useful to help the team stronger Big thanks one more time for this lovely incentive Regards Kaddour
Hello dear Mr.Gery,

Good to read from you & really it's an another amazing push
Indeed you're always improving our business
And as we discussed in the previous thread CSAs are very useful to help the team stronger

Big thanks one more time for this lovely incentive

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1594239][quote=1594235]Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there. [/quote] There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")![/quote] Dear Mr.Gery, This indeed the main points from getting more & more CSAs & PSAs because it's really an amazing fuel for our business engines & it will totally bring more income & I would like to quote this from [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140586]Nafisa's thread[/url]: [quote]You must be REALLY underselling SFI's potential. We have affiliates that have earned tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH...and who after a few years would continue to earn at least thousands a month whether they continued to be engaged with SFI or not (i.e. residual income). I can't imagine anyone dismissing out of hand such earnings![/quote] Regards Kaddour
Gery posted:
Christine D. posted:
Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there.

There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")!

Dear Mr.Gery,

This indeed the main points from getting more & more CSAs & PSAs because it's really an amazing fuel for our business engines & it will totally bring more income & I would like to quote this from Nafisa's thread:
You must be REALLY underselling SFI's potential. We have affiliates that have earned tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH...and who after a few years would continue to earn at least thousands a month whether they continued to be engaged with SFI or not (i.e. residual income). I can't imagine anyone dismissing out of hand such earnings!

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1594228][quote=1594223]You are just unfolding this great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. [/quote] More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned![/quote] What can we say for this & after all the improvement & add-on we're getting since the 1st day of this year, you & all the staff are as before in the right place & the right time [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMC6QB3.png[/img] Hope we'll all go forward like this to reach our goals To our success Regards Kaddour
Gery posted:
Olufunmilola O. posted:
You are just unfolding this great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.

More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!

What can we say for this & after all the improvement & add-on we're getting since the 1st day of this year, you & all the staff are as before in the right place & the right time

Hope we'll all go forward like this to reach our goals

To our success

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings