Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! Posts by Olufunmilola Olawoyin

Posted 12 days ago More by Olufunmilola O. 1 Reply

Really? This is amazing! Indeed, we are in for great business this year. You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. I commend you Mr President. Thank you.
Really? This is amazing!
Indeed, we are in for great business this year.
You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.
I commend you Mr President.
Thank you.
18x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 12 days ago More by Olufunmilola O.

[quote=1594228][quote=1594223]You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. [/quote] More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned![/quote] Wow! For you to be excited about this coming news, I can imagine how big it's going to be. Seriously, I can't wait.:sweat_smile: Well done sir.:thumbsup:
Gery posted:
Olufunmilola O. posted:
You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.

More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!

Wow!

For you to be excited about this coming news, I can imagine how big it's going to be.
Seriously, I can't wait.

Well done sir.

18x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #19

| Edit settings