Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! Posts by SFI Corporate

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago More by Gery

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CoK2xSM.jpg[/img] We're kicking off a new contest today: [b]Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs![/b] In addition to the 100 free CSAs, you'll of course also avail yourself of these great standard VIP perks: - One additional Constellation Prize per auction! - VIP Rocket Box—a separate 500 Rewardicals Rocket Box just for VIP members on every auction! - Unlimited Rebids! - Auto-Pilot.  With Auto-Pilot you can set up all your bidding days or weeks in advance.  Select individual products from the list of all available auction items and enter your bid, PTB prediction, etc. You have full control.  Let the Auto-Pilot do all the work while you sit back and enjoy the flight! - Auction stats.  For every auction, you'll be provided with the most recent winning bids data to help you make the best possible bid! - One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)! - Two new badges (grab up to 1000 Badge Quest points!). Qualifying as a VIP is simple.  Just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over a maximum of 30 days.  To find out how close you are to earning VIP membership, just visit [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Auctions]your Auctions Tab[/url] at the Affiliate Center and refer to this section: [i]"Bid in XX more auctions to qualify as an Astro Auction VIP and earn your VIP badge!"[/i] Please note that this contest is [i]limited to those who currently are not VIPs.[/i]  But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you.  See following section for more details. [b]TIP FOR SPONSORS/TEAM LEADERS:[/b] The addition of 100 CSAs is a great way to get your team members engaged, active, and incentivized to maintain their EA status every month (while boosting your commissions)!  And even if they've participated in ZERO Astro Auctions in the last 30 days, they can grab the 100 free CSAs and all the VIP perks, badges, etc. for as little as 60 TCredits (one TCredit x 60 auctions).  And, of course, for this they'll receive a MINIMUM of 660 cash-redeemable Rewardicals plus a plethora of great, guaranteed Constellation Prizes, and the chance to win much, much more in the Rocket Box and Supernova drawings.  P.S. Don't forget that you can help your team members along by transferring up to 15 TCredits to them.  Learn more about this [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/08/28/announcing-the-astro-auction-vip-program/]HERE[/url].

We're kicking off a new contest today:

Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs!

In addition to the 100 free CSAs, you'll of course also avail yourself of these great standard VIP perks:

- One additional Constellation Prize per auction!
- VIP Rocket Box—a separate 500 Rewardicals Rocket Box just for VIP members on every auction!
- Unlimited Rebids!
- Auto-Pilot.  With Auto-Pilot you can set up all your bidding days or weeks in advance.  Select individual products from the list of all available auction items and enter your bid, PTB prediction, etc. You have full control.  Let the Auto-Pilot do all the work while you sit back and enjoy the flight!
- Auction stats.  For every auction, you'll be provided with the most recent winning bids data to help you make the best possible bid!
- One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)!
- Two new badges (grab up to 1000 Badge Quest points!).

Qualifying as a VIP is simple.  Just participate in a minimum of 60 Astro Auctions over a maximum of 30 days.  To find out how close you are to earning VIP membership, just visit your Auctions Tab at the Affiliate Center and refer to this section:

"Bid in XX more auctions to qualify as an Astro Auction VIP and earn your VIP badge!"

Please note that this contest is limited to those who currently are not VIPs.  But please don't fret if you're not eligible because the much, much bigger benefit of this promotion for you is how it can increase team activity and commissions for you.  See following section for more details.

TIP FOR SPONSORS/TEAM LEADERS:

The addition of 100 CSAs is a great way to get your team members engaged, active, and incentivized to maintain their EA status every month (while boosting your commissions)!  And even if they've participated in ZERO Astro Auctions in the last 30 days, they can grab the 100 free CSAs and all the VIP perks, badges, etc. for as little as 60 TCredits (one TCredit x 60 auctions).  And, of course, for this they'll receive a MINIMUM of 660 cash-redeemable Rewardicals plus a plethora of great, guaranteed Constellation Prizes, and the chance to win much, much more in the Rocket Box and Supernova drawings. 

P.S. Don't forget that you can help your team members along by transferring up to 15 TCredits to them.  Learn more about this HERE.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1594201]That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?[/quote] Yes, I covered that in the latter section of the announcement.
Sonja U. posted:
That is great news, but is there something for those who are VIP from the beginning 😁😁😁?

Yes, I covered that in the latter section of the announcement.
Gery

United States

[quote=1594213]Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?[/quote] Please review the announcement. I covered this in the latter section. Thank you.
J. M. posted:
Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?

Please review the announcement. I covered this in the latter section. Thank you.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1594223]You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next. [/quote] More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!
Olufunmilola O. posted:
You are just unfolding these great news one by one. I can't wait to see what's next.

More next week (the debut of one of our new programs I'm very excited about)! Stay tuned!
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1594235]Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there. [/quote] There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")!
Christine D. posted:
Now off to check my movers list and find out those who are not AA VIP and see how I can help them get there.

There you go! Christine gets it! This is how you take promotions like this and make it worth not just 100 CSAs ("the little picture"), but a much bigger, more active group that becomes thousands of dollars in ongoing monthly income over time ("the big picture")!
Gery

United States

[quote=1594414]Hi, this a great news, thank you Mr Gery. Are we going to lose the 100 CSAs if we don't qualify for EA? Are they permanent or if we don't qualify/requalify as EA, are we going to lose them like the 500 CSA for last year contest?[/quote] The rule is and always has been, to retain your CSAs you have to maintain EA status.
Olanrewaju G. posted:
Hi, this a great news, thank you Mr Gery.
Are we going to lose the 100 CSAs if we don't qualify for EA? Are they permanent or if we don't qualify/requalify as EA, are we going to lose them like the 500 CSA for last year contest?

The rule is and always has been, to retain your CSAs you have to maintain EA status.
Gery

United States

[quote=1594518]Hi Grey, This is a great news and am very excited about it as I can't wait to take this wonderful opportunity. But, as it is, am just 11bids away from getting the VIP badge. I like to know if I am eligible for this contest. [/quote] Yes, you are eligible. Get that number to zero by the end of the month and you'll receive the 100 CSAs.
Herbert A. posted:
Hi Grey,
This is a great news and am very excited about it as I can't wait to take this wonderful opportunity. But, as it is, am just 11bids away from getting the VIP badge. I like to know if I am eligible for this contest.

Yes, you are eligible. Get that number to zero by the end of the month and you'll receive the 100 CSAs.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1594721]If someone has been in the past an AA VIP but lost their badge and now regains it before the end of January, do they get the 100 CSA? or is it only for [b]first time[/b] obtaining the VIP Badge? [/quote] Yes. This contest is not for "never been VIPs." It's for ALL who were not VIP at the time of the announcement.
Christine D. posted:
If someone has been in the past an AA VIP but lost their badge and now regains it before the end of January, do they get the 100 CSA? or is it only for first time obtaining the VIP Badge?

Yes. This contest is not for "never been VIPs." It's for ALL who were not VIP at the time of the announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1594731][quote=1594721][quote=1594433][quote=1594291]Hi Gery, As I am working on this announcement I have one question I need clarifying please. If I have a CSA who gets 1 RT for every 25 RT his CSA gets and 1RT for every 10 RT his PSA gets plus from his PRMs. Does that accumulation of CSA , PSA and PRMs (that [b]my own[/b] CSA receives) entitles me also to obtain RT using obviously the normal formula? Hope It makes sense what I am asking lol. Kind regards :sparkles:[/quote] Hi, Christine! I hope Gery will answer your question soon... As I understand it, never mind HOW your CSA has earned his tokens, you should have your share of them...1 token for every 25 earned by him. [/quote] Thanks Tanja for your reply, That is my understanding too, just wanted to make sure. Much appreciated. Also I wonder if you can answer this one too lol. If someone has been in the past an AA VIP but lost their badge and now regains it before the end of January, do they get the 100 CSA? or is it only for [b]first time[/b] obtaining the VIP Badge? Thanks again Kind Regards :sparkles:[/quote] Hmmmm...it's a tricky question , Christine ... The first impulse would be to say: YES... But, it might open some space to "abuse" the system... "losing" your VIP status on purpose to be able to re-gain it again at the end of the month just to "win" the 100 CSAs reward. So...Gery... what should be THE RULE in this case? When you say NEW VIPs...does that mean those that gain that status FOR THE FIRST TIME? [/quote] You are exactly right, that it could be exploited to the detriment of everyone. So, the rule is that you had to not be VIP[i] at the time of the announcement to be eligible[/i]. Purposely letting your VIP status lapse and then requalifying before the end of January will NOT earn you the free CSAs.
Tanja K. posted:
Christine D. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Christine D. posted:
Hi Gery,

As I am working on this announcement I have one question I need clarifying please.

If I have a CSA who gets 1 RT for every 25 RT his CSA gets
and 1RT for every 10 RT his PSA gets plus from his PRMs.

Does that accumulation of CSA , PSA and PRMs (that my own CSA receives)
entitles me also to obtain RT using obviously the normal formula?

Hope It makes sense what I am asking lol.

Kind regards

Hi, Christine!
I hope Gery will answer your question soon...

As I understand it, never mind HOW your CSA has earned his tokens, you
should have your share of them...1 token for every 25 earned by him.

Thanks Tanja for your reply,

That is my understanding too, just wanted to make sure.
Much appreciated.

Also I wonder if you can answer this one too lol.

If someone has been in the past an AA VIP but lost their badge and now regains it before the end of January, do they get the 100 CSA? or is it only for first time obtaining the VIP Badge?

Thanks again
Kind Regards

Hmmmm...it's a tricky question , Christine ...

The first impulse would be to say: YES...
But, it might open some space to "abuse" the system...
"losing" your VIP status on purpose to be able to re-gain it again at the end
of the month just to "win" the 100 CSAs reward.

So...Gery... what should be THE RULE in this case?
When you say NEW VIPs...does that mean those that gain that status FOR THE
FIRST TIME?

You are exactly right, that it could be exploited to the detriment of everyone. So, the rule is that you had to not be VIP at the time of the announcement to be eligible. Purposely letting your VIP status lapse and then requalifying before the end of January will NOT earn you the free CSAs.
Gery

United States

Posted 10 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1594799][quote=1594789][quote=1594721]If someone has been in the past an AA VIP but lost their badge and now regains it before the end of January, do they get the 100 CSA? or is it only for [b]first time[/b] obtaining the VIP Badge? [/quote] Yes. This contest is not for "never been VIPs." It's for ALL who were not VIP at the time of the announcement.[/quote] Thanks Mr Gery for this great opportunity. I have been VIP for few months since it has started At the beginning of this month, I lost my VIP status because I was very busy And I have no time to bid in Astro Auctions This happened before the announcement. Am I eligible for this competition if I gain my VIP again? [/quote] Yes!
Rania M. posted:
Gery posted:
Christine D. posted:

Yes. This contest is not for "never been VIPs." It's for ALL who were not VIP at the time of the announcement.

Thanks Mr Gery for this great opportunity.
I have been VIP for few months since it has started
At the beginning of this month, I lost my VIP status because I was very busy
And I have no time to bid in Astro Auctions
This happened before the announcement.
Am I eligible for this competition if I gain my VIP again?

Yes!
Gery

United States

Posted 10 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1595260]So, if I become VIP again this month ,will I get 100 CSA's immediately or Ihave to wait till the end of this month ?[/quote] You'll receive them immediately.
Christi M. posted:
So, if I become VIP again this month ,will I get 100 CSA's immediately or Ihave to wait till the end of this month ?

You'll receive them immediately.
Gery

United States

Posted 10 days ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1595167][quote=1595098]Hi SFI Family, Yesterday evening I earned already the VIP Badge, thought I did what I had to do and was fine. This morning waking up the VIP Badge is gone and it´s telling to do 3 more auctions to get the Badge again?! [b]"Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs!"[/b] Didn´t really think that the Badge is only for the Day you´ve earned it, am I wrong or am I right?![/quote] Ralf, VIP badge is a status...it's not permanent...and yes, if we want it, we need to MAINTAIN it...meaning, biding ENOUGH to have always those 60 auctions in the last 30 days. Now, I will agree with you that the way the rule is written might be understood in a few ways. I understood it as a request to be a VIP on the last day of January... published at the middle of January to give people enough time to do what is needed. Maybe, Gery will "come to the rescue" once again and clarify this. [/quote] Here's how it's been programmed: If you were not a VIP at the time of the announcement, you were eligible for the 100 free CSAs. Become qualified as a VIP before the end of January and you automatically receive (delivered to you immediately) the CSAs prize. So whenever you qualify in January, that's when you'd receive the CSAs.
Tanja K. posted:
Ralf v. posted:
Hi SFI Family,
Yesterday evening I earned already the VIP Badge, thought I did what I had to do and was fine. This morning waking up the VIP Badge is gone and it´s telling to do 3 more auctions to get the Badge again?!
"Become an Astro Auction VIP member before the end of January and receive 100 free CSAs!"
Didn´t really think that the Badge is only for the Day you´ve earned it, am I wrong or am I right?!

Ralf,
VIP badge is a status...it's not permanent...and yes, if we want it, we need to
MAINTAIN it...meaning, biding ENOUGH to have always those 60 auctions in
the last 30 days.

Now, I will agree with you that the way the rule is written might be understood
in a few ways.

I understood it as a request to be a VIP on the last day of January... published
at the middle of January to give people enough time to do what is needed.

Maybe, Gery will "come to the rescue" once again and clarify this.

Here's how it's been programmed:

If you were not a VIP at the time of the announcement, you were eligible for the 100 free CSAs.

Become qualified as a VIP before the end of January and you automatically receive (delivered to you immediately) the CSAs prize. So whenever you qualify in January, that's when you'd receive the CSAs.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings