Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Clarification on 100 % CV direct commission

Posted 11 days ago More by Elarbi e.

Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too?
Hello everybody
Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is :
If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too?
2x SUPPORT
Elarbi e.

Morocco

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1594265]Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too? [/quote] Hi Elarbi, Must have registerin the last 30 days to be elegible. Regards
Elarbi e. posted:
Hello everybody
If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too?

Hi Elarbi,

Must have registerin the last 30 days to be elegible.

Regards
52x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Daniela K. 1 Reply

[quote=1594265]Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too? [/quote] You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. If your [b]PSA[/b] buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. Hope this helps
Elarbi e. posted:
Hello everybody

You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.
If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy.
Hope this helps
8x SUPPORT
Daniela K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago More by Stephen D. 2 Replies

[quote=1594274][quote=1594265]Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too? [/quote] You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. If your [b]PSA[/b] buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. Hope this helps[/quote] Respectfully STL Daniela; [u]If 'you' are NOT a Team Leader: [/u][i]You [u]normally[/u] earn 52% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.[/i] (Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV) You [u]now[/u] earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. [i]If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy.[/i] -- regardless of your benefit/status-tier/rank -- no additional 4% Team Override commission. (100% of VP still goes to the PSA making the purchase) Best Wishes,
Daniela K. posted:
Elarbi e. posted:
Hello everybody

You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.
If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy.
Hope this helps

Respectfully STL Daniela;

If 'you' are NOT a Team Leader:
You normally earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. (Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV)

You now earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your PRM's purchase, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.

If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. -- regardless of your benefit/status-tier/rank -- no additional 4% Team Override commission. (100% of VP still goes to the PSA making the purchase)

Best Wishes,
20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 11 days ago

Yes, from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person’s first 30 days! That’s 5x the normal 20% PSA Direct Commission and will allow you to get into profit faster than ever! Commission Examples: A regular purchase of a 100 pack of TCredits would earn you $15.54 A regular purchase of a 200 pack of TCredits would earn you $22.14 A regular purchase of an SFI Builder Bundle would earn you $20.00 A regular purchase of a “Silver76Pack” would earn you $13.00 A regular purchase of a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain would earn you $67.58 TIP: To see what the 100% Direct Commission you’d earn on ANY product at TripleClicks would be, simply log in at TripleClicks.com, open the Details Page on any product, and click the “SFI Toolbox” button. [img]https://i.imgur.com/pE3N8Kq.jpg[/img] The screen that pops up will display various amounts, the Affiliate Link, etc. for the product. The “COMMISSION VOLUME (CV)” is the amount you’d earn. https://news.sfimg.com/2019/01/11/100-direct-commissions-every-day/
Yes, from now on, on any new PSA or PRM, you’re going to earn 100% of the CV on every purchase for that new person’s first 30 days! That’s 5x the normal 20% PSA Direct Commission and will allow you to get into profit faster than ever!

Commission Examples:

A regular purchase of a 100 pack of TCredits would earn you $15.54
A regular purchase of a 200 pack of TCredits would earn you $22.14
A regular purchase of an SFI Builder Bundle would earn you $20.00
A regular purchase of a “Silver76Pack” would earn you $13.00
A regular purchase of a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain would earn you $67.58

TIP: To see what the 100% Direct Commission you’d earn on ANY product at TripleClicks would be, simply log in at TripleClicks.com, open the Details Page on any product, and click the “SFI Toolbox” button.

The screen that pops up will display various amounts, the Affiliate Link, etc. for the product. The “COMMISSION VOLUME (CV)” is the amount you’d earn.

news.sfimg.com/2019/01/11/100-direct-commissions-every-day/

83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 11 days ago More by Elarbi e. 1 Reply

[quote=1594286][quote=1594274][quote=1594265]Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too? [/quote] You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. If your [b]PSA[/b] buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. Hope this helps[/quote] Respectfully STL Daniela; [u]If 'you' are NOT a Team Leader: [/u][i]You [u]normally[/u] earn 52% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.[/i] (Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV) You [u]now[/u] earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. [i]If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy.[/i] -- regardless of your benefit/status-tier/rank -- no additional 4% Team Override commission. (100% of VP still goes to the PSA making the purchase) Best Wishes, [/quote] THANK YOU ALL FOR CLARIFICATION Hello Mr STEPHEN NOW I am pending executive affiliate rank. if my PRMs make purchases I benefit from the new Compensation plan or not.
Stephen D. posted:
Daniela K. posted:
Elarbi e. posted:
Hello everybody

Hope this helps

You normally earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. (Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV)

You now earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your PRM's purchase, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.

If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. -- regardless of your benefit/status-tier/rank -- no additional 4% Team Override commission. (100% of VP still goes to the PSA making the purchase)

Best Wishes,

THANK YOU ALL FOR CLARIFICATION
Hello Mr STEPHEN
NOW I am pending executive affiliate rank. if my PRMs make purchases I benefit from the new
Compensation plan or not.
2x SUPPORT
Elarbi e.

Morocco

Liked by Ronald P.

Posted 11 days ago More by Daniela K. 1 Reply

[quote=1594286][quote=1594274][quote=1594265]Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too? [/quote] You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. If your [b]PSA[/b] buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. Hope this helps[/quote] Respectfully STL Daniela; [u]If 'you' are NOT a Team Leader: [/u][i]You [u]normally[/u] earn 52% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.[/i] (Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV) You [u]now[/u] earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. [i]If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy.[/i] -- regardless of your benefit/status-tier/rank -- no additional 4% Team Override commission. (100% of VP still goes to the PSA making the purchase) Best Wishes, [/quote] Thank you Stephen, but I think he was not asking about the TO, but the 100% commissions. I gave him a partially correct answer. Actually, we can earn 100% direct commission on both PSAs and PRMs who make a purchase in the first month of their registration. Speaking of TO, I don't think it applies here, since the 100% direct commission goes to the Sponsor.
Stephen D. posted:
Daniela K. posted:
Elarbi e. posted:
Hello everybody

Hope this helps

Best Wishes,

Thank you Stephen, but I think he was not asking about the TO, but the 100% commissions. I gave him a partially correct answer.
Actually, we can earn 100% direct commission on both PSAs and PRMs who make a purchase in the first month of their registration.
Speaking of TO, I don't think it applies here, since the 100% direct commission goes to the Sponsor.
8x SUPPORT
Daniela K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1594288][quote=1594286][quote=1594274][quote=1594265]Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too? [/quote] You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. If your [b]PSA[/b] buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. Hope this helps[/quote] Respectfully STL Daniela; [u]If 'you' are NOT a Team Leader: [/u][i]You [u]normally[/u] earn 52% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.[/i] (Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV) You [u]now[/u] earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. [i]If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy.[/i] -- regardless of your benefit/status-tier/rank -- no additional 4% Team Override commission. (100% of VP still goes to the PSA making the purchase) Best Wishes, [/quote] THANK YOU ALL FOR CLARIFICATION Hello Mr STEPHEN NOW I am pending executive affiliate rank. if my PRMs make purchases I benefit from the new Compensation plan or not.[/quote] [u]Since 'You' are NOT a Team Leader:[/u] You [u]normally[/u] [b]earn 52% of CV[/b] on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase, and You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases in accordance with the Compensation Plan. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan ([b]Team Leaders[/b] [u]normally[/u] earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV) You [u]now[/u] earn (for first 30-days) [b]100% of CV[/b] on your new [b]PRM's[/b] purchases, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. :eight_spoked_asterisk:
Elarbi e. posted:
Stephen D. posted:
Daniela K. posted:
Elarbi e. posted:
Hello everybody

Hope this helps

Best Wishes,

THANK YOU ALL FOR CLARIFICATION
Hello Mr STEPHEN
NOW I am pending executive affiliate rank. if my PRMs make purchases I benefit from the new
Compensation plan or not.

Since 'You' are NOT a Team Leader:
You normally earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase, and You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases in accordance with the Compensation Plan. www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

(Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV)

You now earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your new PRM's purchases, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ronald P.

Posted 11 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1594296][quote=1594286][quote=1594274][quote=1594265]Hello everybody Please I need clarification on new compensation plan. My question is : If a PRM registred between 1st november to 31st janvier make a purchase I benefit from 100% direct commission and 100% of the VP on all their purchases too? [/quote] You earn 52% of CV on your PRM's purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. If your [b]PSA[/b] buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy. Hope this helps[/quote] Respectfully STL Daniela; [u]If 'you' are NOT a Team Leader: [/u][i]You [u]normally[/u] earn 52% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase. You earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases.[/i] (Team Leaders normally earn an additional Team Override = 4% of CV) You [u]now[/u] earn (for first 30-days) 100% of CV on your [b]PRM's[/b] purchase, and still earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases. [i]If your PSA buys something in his first 30 days of registration, then you earn 100% Direct commission on any product they buy.[/i] -- regardless of your benefit/status-tier/rank -- no additional 4% Team Override commission. (100% of VP still goes to the PSA making the purchase) Best Wishes, [/quote] Thank you Stephen, but I think he was not asking about the TO, but the 100% commissions. I gave him a partially correct answer. Actually, we can earn 100% direct commission on both PSAs and PRMs who make a purchase in the first month of their registration. Speaking of TO, I don't think it applies here, since the 100% direct commission goes to the Sponsor.[/quote] Thank you Daniela; I usually like to take advantage of an opportunity to expand my explanations to include relevant 'neighbouring' considerations. In this Thread it is important to empathize the [u]30-day[/u] (not calendar-month, nor [u]month[/u]-long) period, after registration, that 100% (of CV) Direct Commissions are earned. [u]After the 30-day period expires, Sponsors earn their normal 4% Team Override in addition to their Normal Direct Commissions, if they are a Team Leader.[/u] Best Wishes,
Daniela K. posted:
Stephen D. posted:
Daniela K. posted:
Elarbi e. posted:
Hello everybody

Hope this helps

Best Wishes,

Thank you Stephen, but I think he was not asking about the TO, but the 100% commissions. I gave him a partially correct answer.
Actually, we can earn 100% direct commission on both PSAs and PRMs who make a purchase in the first month of their registration.
Speaking of TO, I don't think it applies here, since the 100% direct commission goes to the Sponsor.

Thank you Daniela;

I usually like to take advantage of an opportunity to expand my explanations to include relevant 'neighbouring' considerations.

In this Thread it is important to empathize the 30-day (not calendar-month, nor month-long) period, after registration, that 100% (of CV) Direct Commissions are earned. After the 30-day period expires, Sponsors earn their normal 4% Team Override in addition to their Normal Direct Commissions, if they are a Team Leader.

Best Wishes,
20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Daniela K.

| Edit settings