Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How Many Prospects Does A Marketer Need???

Posted 11 days ago

How Many Prospects Does A Marketer Need??? This is a very hard question to answer because of the many different levels of desire, ability, and drive that each Team Leader has. It also depends upon what each marketer's dreams, desires, and goals are. I truly believe that the greatest catastrophe that a marketer can have is running dry of prospects. So saying that, we should all try to stay far enough ahead, so that we all have at least aweek's supply of prospects right in front of us at all times. Another point to remember is to have as many good prospects as we have customers. As an example, lets say you have 300 customers, try to have at least 300 prospects ahead of you to contact at all times. Marketing and Enrolling new team members is a continuous, never ending process. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper
How Many Prospects Does A Marketer Need???

This is a very hard question to answer because of the many different levels of desire, ability, and drive that each Team
Leader has. It also depends upon what each marketer's dreams, desires, and goals are.
I truly believe that the greatest catastrophe that a marketer can have is running dry of prospects. So saying that, we should
all try to stay far enough ahead, so that we all have at least aweek's supply of prospects right in front of us at all times.

Another point to remember is to have as many good prospects as we have customers. As an example, lets say you have
300 customers, try to have at least 300 prospects ahead of you to contact at all times. Marketing and Enrolling new
team members is a continuous, never ending process.

Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

I agree with Bruce's comments with the additional thought that you should have as many prospects that will ensure you find those that will work and become your 'diamonds'. Anita A
I agree with Bruce's comments with the additional thought that you should have as many prospects that will ensure you find those that will work and become your 'diamonds'. Anita A
4x SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

My friend Bruce, Good day hope all is fine & you're doing well as always I do agree with your point because each business must have a plan & each plan need strategies, views & solutions for direct solving or long term solving Here in SFI WE'VE GOT MANY TOOLS THAT HELP US GO FORWARD TO REACH SUCCESS I would like to add the following threads we discussed recently our SFI business: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1584593#post-1584593]Question for $ Million?[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1584228#post-1584228]Why SFI Has The Best Plan[/url] Regards Kaddour
My friend Bruce,

Good day hope all is fine & you're doing well as always
I do agree with your point because each business must have a plan & each plan need strategies, views & solutions for direct solving or long term solving
Here in SFI WE'VE GOT MANY TOOLS THAT HELP US GO FORWARD TO REACH SUCCESS

I would like to add the following threads we discussed recently our SFI business:

Question for $ Million?

Why SFI Has The Best Plan

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

There is no limit to how many prospects a marketer can have. Unless a marketer set a limit or is tired of success, that is when he stop recruiting prospects. You will hardly see 10 out of 100 prospects who are ready to work without force. Nice write-up Bruce.
There is no limit to how many prospects a marketer can have.
Unless a marketer set a limit or is tired of success, that is when he stop recruiting prospects.
You will hardly see 10 out of 100 prospects who are ready to work without force.
Nice write-up Bruce.
SUPPORT
Ali I.

Nigeria

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings