Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Get Past The Boss's Secretary To Market!!!

Posted 11 days ago

Get Past The Boss's Secretary To Market- Products/Services/Enrollments. As you have found out the secretary will try to pry out of you the nature of your business, and sometimes you get the feeling that if you divulge it you will be lost. In my experiences I have used and saw others who used 1 of the 3 ways that can be successful l getting past the secretary to enhance your chances in seeing the "head nut", but don't you ever use that terminology, I love it though. haha (in jest.) Here are the 3 ways: The secretary asks the nature of your call, after you have asked for Mr. or Mrs. Businessperson. Answer her with this gem, "It is a courtesy call." Another Marketer always used, "It is a personal matter and I think Mr/Mrs. would rather discuss it with me alone.", and a third, way, the marketer would act mysterious and say he had a message from a mutual friend, whose name he/she would quote, because he/she wasn't calling under false pretenses. (The latter way is where you would have gotten a personal referral from a friend, neighbor. relative, or a present or former customer, and they gave permission to you to mention their name.) Bless you and yours. Bye for now. p.s. The more you use the foregoing to get around the Gate-keeper, the smoother and more effective you will be, Act, it's a fact. Bruce Harper
Get Past The Boss's Secretary To Market- Products/Services/Enrollments.

As you have found out the secretary will try to pry out of you the nature of your business, and sometimes you get the
feeling that if you divulge it you will be lost. In my experiences I have used and saw others who used 1 of the 3 ways that
can be successful l getting past the secretary to enhance your chances in seeing the "head nut", but don't you ever use
that terminology, I love it though. haha (in jest.) Here are the 3 ways: The secretary asks the nature of your call, after you have asked for Mr. or Mrs. Businessperson. Answer her with this gem, "It is a courtesy call." Another Marketer always
used, "It is a personal matter and I think Mr/Mrs. would rather discuss it with me alone.", and a third, way, the marketer
would act mysterious and say he had a message from a mutual friend, whose name he/she would quote, because he/she wasn't calling under false pretenses. (The latter way is where you would have gotten a personal referral from a friend,
neighbor. relative, or a present or former customer, and they gave permission to you to mention their name.)

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. p.s. The more you use the foregoing to get around the Gate-keeper, the smoother
and more effective you will be, Act, it's a fact.

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

That's right cut out the middle man, just cross right over them to get to the person at the top, Hey Bruce I like the way you think!
That's right cut out the middle man, just cross right over them to get to the person at the top, Hey Bruce I like the way you think!
J. M.

Canada

| Edit settings