Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Receive More Marketing Interest By Asking More Questions!

Posted 11 days ago

Receive More Marketing Interest By Asking More Questions! Whenever you feel that you are not receiving as much interest as you need , merely ask your prospect for his advice on something. You will quickly see that there is something magical in asking a person to give their advice. No one can refuse to give their advice, you know. When you ask your prospect for their advice you are always on the surest ground. What do you think of this, is a good question. Another is, I would like your advice on this ( product. service, or enrollment) because I truly believe you to be a very outstanding marketing and business person. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

Whenever you feel that you are not receiving as much interest as you need , merely ask your prospect for his advice on something. You will quickly see that there is something magical in asking a person to give their advice. No one can refuse
to give their advice, you know.

When you ask your prospect for their advice you are always on the surest ground. What do you think of this, is a good
question. Another is, I would like your advice on this ( product. service, or enrollment) because I truly believe you to
be a very outstanding marketing and business person.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1594302]Receive More Marketing Interest By Asking More Questions! Whenever you feel that you are not receiving as much interest as you need , merely ask your prospect for his advice on something. You will quickly see that there is something magical in asking a person to give their advice. No one can refuse to give their advice, you know. When you ask your prospect for their advice you are always on the surest ground. What do you think of this, is a good question. Another is, I would like your advice on this ( product. service, or enrollment) because I truly believe you to be a very outstanding marketing and business person. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper [/quote] Hi Bruce, I absolutely agree it's wise to get the prospect talking. Advice on a product, however, has a 50% chance of not having a positive outcome. I don't like those odds. What I favor, is getting the prospect to talk about themselves (people LOVE to talk about themselves!). Engage the prospect. He/she will tend to share insights with you, and this works to build a relationship. Nurture this relationship; get them to "Yes."
Bruce H. posted:

Whenever you feel that you are not receiving as much interest as you need , merely ask your prospect for his advice on something. You will quickly see that there is something magical in asking a person to give their advice. No one can refuse
to give their advice, you know.

When you ask your prospect for their advice you are always on the surest ground. What do you think of this, is a good
question. Another is, I would like your advice on this ( product. service, or enrollment) because I truly believe you to
be a very outstanding marketing and business person.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

Hi Bruce,

I absolutely agree it's wise to get the prospect talking. Advice on a product, however, has a 50% chance of not having a positive outcome. I don't like those odds.
What I favor, is getting the prospect to talk about themselves (people LOVE to talk about themselves!). Engage the prospect. He/she will tend to share insights with you, and this works to build a relationship. Nurture this relationship; get them to "Yes."
24x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Dear Mr. Bruce You are right ask question. Even now in online social-network. We ask question to bring in fans and follower or perhaps a prospect. Is almost a new way to get some sales or deal throuh the ask question method in the online marketing world. Anyway I am still creating traffic and follower. Hopefully will divert them to SFI business. Great post Mr. Bruce. Almost forgot to send my New Year wishes to you and yours. Happy Prosperous New Year to you and yours. You and yours have a prosperous New Year. Cheers and Big Hugs Sangoh Tan
Dear Mr. Bruce
You are right ask question.
Even now in online social-network.
We ask question to bring in fans and follower or perhaps a prospect.
Is almost a new way to get some sales or deal throuh the ask question method in the online marketing world.
Anyway I am still creating traffic and follower.
Hopefully will divert them to SFI business.
Great post Mr. Bruce.
Almost forgot to send my New Year wishes to you and yours.
Happy Prosperous New Year to you and yours.
You and yours have a prosperous New Year.
Cheers and Big Hugs
Sangoh Tan
5x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings