Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Your Hopeful Buyers Try To Get Rid Of You! What now?

Posted 11 days ago

Your Hopeful Buyers Try To Get Rid Of You! What Now? Appear anxious to help them. I know G.P., this sounds like funny advice, so let me explain. Whenever you feel your prospective buyer is tired of you, stand up, pick up any brochures, notes, samples, pictures. prices, etc., and even start for the door. You have no intention of leaving, of course. but you intend you do. Suddenly, you remember something you haven't said. You can use the phrase, By the way, do you know about the_________benefit, or some such question. This usually diverts him/her and if you keep a positive mental attitude and that great smile of yours, chances are you can get them back to where you want them, which is listening to you, listening to some great benefits, features, points you were holding in your tool chest for times like this. By studying the foregoing and putting what you learn into action you will greatly increase your closing efforts. Remember, close always, in all-ways. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Your Hopeful Buyers Try To Get Rid Of You! What Now?

Appear anxious to help them. I know G.P., this sounds like funny advice, so let me explain. Whenever you feel your prospective buyer is tired of you, stand
up, pick up any brochures, notes, samples, pictures. prices, etc., and even start for the door. You have no intention of
leaving, of course. but you intend you do. Suddenly, you remember something you haven't said. You can use the phrase,
By the way, do you know about the_________benefit, or some such question.

This usually diverts him/her and if you keep a positive mental attitude and that great smile of yours, chances are you
can get them back to where you want them, which is listening to you, listening to some great benefits, features, points
you were holding in your tool chest for times like this. By studying the foregoing and putting what you learn into action
you will greatly increase your closing efforts. Remember, close always, in all-ways.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Thanks Bruce for sharing this strategy. It is evident you have the down to earth methods of approaching your prospects. That is more than half the battle in making sells. Hopefully, other affiliates will be able to use your wise suggestion and make more sales.
Thanks Bruce for sharing this strategy. It is evident you have the down to earth methods of approaching your prospects. That is more than half the battle in making sells. Hopefully, other affiliates will be able to use your wise suggestion and make more sales.
6x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hello, Prof. Bruce! You know, you could also win an Oscar, if not your prospect, for that act! GP of Oz
Hello, Prof. Bruce!
You know, you could also win an Oscar, if not your prospect, for that act!
GP of Oz
41x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

Just a word (or few, 'corrected' below); [quote=1594312]Your Hopeful Buyers Try To Get Rid Of You! What Now? Appear anxious to help them. I know G.P., this sounds like funny advice, so let me explain. Whenever you feel your prospective buyer is tired of you, stand up, pick up any brochures, notes, samples, pictures. prices, etc., and even start for the door. You have no intention of leaving, of course. but you [b][u]pretend[/u][/b] you do. Suddenly, you remember something you haven't said. You can use the phrase, By the way, do you know about the_________benefit, or some such question. This usually diverts him/her and if you keep a positive mental attitude and that great smile of yours, chances are you can get them back to where you want them, which is listening to you, listening to some great benefits, features, points you were holding in your tool chest for times like this. By studying the foregoing and putting what you learn into action you will greatly increase your closing efforts. Remember, close always, in all-ways. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper [/quote] :yum:
Just a word (or few, 'corrected' below);

Bruce H. posted:
Your Hopeful Buyers Try To Get Rid Of You! What Now?

Appear anxious to help them. I know G.P., this sounds like funny advice, so let me explain. Whenever you feel your prospective buyer is tired of you, stand
up, pick up any brochures, notes, samples, pictures. prices, etc., and even start for the door. You have no intention of
leaving, of course. but you pretend you do. Suddenly, you remember something you haven't said. You can use the phrase,
By the way, do you know about the_________benefit, or some such question.

This usually diverts him/her and if you keep a positive mental attitude and that great smile of yours, chances are you
can get them back to where you want them, which is listening to you, listening to some great benefits, features, points
you were holding in your tool chest for times like this. By studying the foregoing and putting what you learn into action
you will greatly increase your closing efforts. Remember, close always, in all-ways.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings