Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Are You Excited Enough??

Posted 11 days ago

Are You Excited Enough??? One of the most important things in relating your very own SFI Marketing Business story is excitement!!! If you can get your prospects excited, you can get them primed to purchase your SFI products, Services and enroll onto your team. What is the best way to get them excited? Quite simple to get yourself excited. You'll have to self-motivate your-self every morning, then you won't have any problems motivating your prospects all day. So, when you make your first contact, whatever way you contact your prospects every day, you have to get real excited. As you make your calls, on line, or off-line as the day unfolds you need to increase your excitement level as you make each call. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Are You Excited Enough???

One of the most important things in relating your very own SFI Marketing Business story is excitement!!!
If you can get your prospects excited, you can get them primed to purchase your SFI products, Services and enroll onto
your team. What is the best way to get them excited? Quite simple to get yourself excited.

You'll have to self-motivate your-self every morning, then you won't have any problems motivating your prospects all day.
So, when you make your first contact, whatever way you contact your prospects every day, you have to get real excited.
As you make your calls, on line, or off-line as the day unfolds you need to increase your excitement level as you make
each call. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Great advice Bruce. As a newbie with SFI I look forward to learning from people like yourself
Great advice Bruce. As a newbie with SFI I look forward to learning from people like yourself
Larry M.

Canada

Posted 11 days ago

May I say something about being excited every day? I hope you understand that it is next to impossible to be excited every day, if one has woken up on the wrong side of the bed, or if one has a terrible bad hair day, or one has just had a minor accident, or whatever little annoying things happening in one's everyday life. What to do then?:flushed: If you're not experiencing one of these, you may be a saint, or a robot! LOL!
May I say something about being excited every day? I hope you understand that it is next to impossible to be excited every day, if one has woken up on the wrong side of the bed, or if one has a terrible bad hair day, or one has just had a minor accident, or whatever little annoying things happening in one's everyday life.

What to do then?

If you're not experiencing one of these, you may be a saint, or a robot! LOL!
41x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Mr Bruce i hope you're having a great week so far. You're right. We're selling a product so we need to be excited, we need to smile and be confident with our client. However, you need a high level of knowledge about our product. Yesterday i saw one guy writing on Facebook about SFI and when i asked him about VP points... the answer was "I don't know what it is but just joined to that website because they pay $100 per day".... We gotta push our team every week, every day but... in the right way because if you give them the knowledge you'll get an empire. Have a good day
Mr Bruce i hope you're having a great week so far.

You're right. We're selling a product so we need to be excited, we need to smile and be confident with our client. However, you need a high level of knowledge about our product.

Yesterday i saw one guy writing on Facebook about SFI and when i asked him about VP points... the answer was "I don't know what it is but just joined to that website because they pay $100 per day"....

We gotta push our team every week, every day but... in the right way because if you give them the knowledge you'll get an empire.

Have a good day
Andres C.

Australia

Liked by Noreen A. Bruce H.

| Edit settings