Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI Communication

Posted 11 days ago More by BIJESH O.

This thread is in regards to the Email communication sent from SFI. For me [b]One out of Three[/b] emails are getting delivered to SPAM folder. Everytime I click SPAM mails which I received from SFI and convert it into safe list but still mails are getting delivered to SPAM folder. Please note that most of the mails comes to Safe Inbox but few (like I said 1/3) are delivering to SPAM folder. Normally I have a tendency to delete all spam mails even without looking to it. So how I can overcome this issue? Regards, Bijesh
This thread is in regards to the Email communication sent from SFI. For me One out of Three emails are getting delivered to SPAM folder.
Everytime I click SPAM mails which I received from SFI and convert it into safe list but still mails are getting delivered to SPAM folder.

Please note that most of the mails comes to Safe Inbox but few (like I said 1/3) are delivering to SPAM folder. Normally I have a tendency to delete all spam mails even without looking to it.

So how I can overcome this issue?

Regards,
Bijesh
7x SUPPORT
BIJESH O.

India

Posted 11 days ago

Hello, Bijesh As with any other important mail, mails sometimes find themselves in spam or other folders. Don't know where the fault lies actually but one thing I suggest is to visit your spam folder regularly and double check before deleting, you wouldn't want to miss any mail from SFI, you see. Thanks
Hello, Bijesh
As with any other important mail, mails sometimes find themselves in spam or other folders.
Don't know where the fault lies actually but one thing I suggest is to visit your spam folder regularly and double check before deleting, you wouldn't want to miss any mail from SFI, you see.
Thanks
2x SUPPORT
Salim M.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

BIJESH, it's VERY normal. I intend to write about this within short time. Wait.
BIJESH, it's VERY normal. I intend to write about this within short time. Wait.
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 11 days ago

Adjustment of your email settings maybe by way of whitelisting may be a way out to resolve your problem finally. Just give it a go and see what happens next. Good luck !!
Adjustment of your email settings maybe by way of whitelisting may be a way out to resolve your problem finally. Just give it a go and see what happens next. Good luck !!
Sule Y.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hie Bihesh , Search for how to white list email that might help you white list SFI mail. Wish you spam free emails.
Hie Bihesh ,
Search for how to white list email that might help you white list SFI mail.
Wish you spam free emails.
11x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 days ago

Yes that coupd be a vwry serious problem. Check your settings on your email provider. Some of my SFI emails go to my Trash folder which I don't mind because I double check the folder every time. I hope you keep up the great work.
Yes that coupd be a vwry serious problem. Check your settings on your email provider. Some of my SFI emails go to my Trash folder which I don't mind because I double check the folder every time. I hope you keep up the great work.
4x SUPPORT
Yana P.

Serbia

contains great tip

Posted 11 days ago 1 Reply

Another way to see your emails is the on-site mailbox (upper right corner of our screen, the envelope icon). Years ago, SFI set that up so that even if your ISP rejects all of SFI's email, you still can see what they send.
Another way to see your emails is the on-site mailbox (upper right corner of our screen, the envelope icon). Years ago, SFI set that up so that even if your ISP rejects all of SFI's email, you still can see what they send.
9x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1594400]Another way to see your emails is the on-site mailbox (upper right corner of our screen, the envelope icon). Years ago, SFI set that up so that even if your ISP rejects all of SFI's email, you still can see what they send.[/quote] Dear Bruce, Thanks for your reply and yes, I am aware of our in-built inbox here but all mails not getting delivered at this inbox (atleast for me if I am wrong). I do find these email information in either of Stream Posts or Latest Announcements section when we log-in here but not in in-built SFI inbox. Normally the emails regarding our Team Mail, PSA/PRM signup information, Auction and Eager Zebra Games information comes to this inbox. Anyways, I hope this is a COMMON problem face by as mentioned in earlier comments. Why I put this comment is that nowadays we get tons of spam mails and looking into each is tiresome job rather time-wasting. '[b]Even spammers can send emails in the name of SFI[/b]' so only I was concerend. Regards, Bijesh
Bruce D. posted:

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for your reply and yes, I am aware of our in-built inbox here but all mails not getting delivered at this inbox (atleast for me if I am wrong). I do find these email information in either of Stream Posts or Latest Announcements section when we log-in here but not in in-built SFI inbox. Normally the emails regarding our Team Mail, PSA/PRM signup information, Auction and Eager Zebra Games information comes to this inbox.

Anyways, I hope this is a COMMON problem face by as mentioned in earlier comments. Why I put this comment is that nowadays we get tons of spam mails and looking into each is tiresome job rather time-wasting. 'Even spammers can send emails in the name of SFI' so only I was concerend.

Regards,
Bijesh
7x SUPPORT
BIJESH O.

India

contains great tip

Posted 11 days ago

Teach your email provider (Gmail or Yahoomail) that you and SFI are friends. Not kidding... This is serious! Are you opening the emails coming from SFI? If yes, are you clicking on the links contained in the mails? If you are receiving emails from your uplines via SFI's mailing system, like for example, e-Cards or Team mails, are you replying regularly to them? If your email provider see that you and SFI are friends, I mean "if there's a regular interaction" between you and SFI's mailing system, then they will have the clue that emails coming from SFI are important to you.
Teach your email provider (Gmail or Yahoomail) that you and SFI are friends.

Not kidding... This is serious!

Are you opening the emails coming from SFI?

If yes, are you clicking on the links contained in the mails?

If you are receiving emails from your uplines via SFI's mailing system, like for example, e-Cards or Team mails, are you replying regularly to them?

If your email provider see that you and SFI are friends, I mean "if there's a regular interaction" between you and SFI's mailing system, then they will have the clue that emails coming from SFI are important to you.
2x SUPPORT
Gomer M.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

contains great tip

Posted 11 days ago 1 Reply

Do you operate Gmail account with SFI? If not, please [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/AccountInfo]change [/url]your email for the SFI membership into Gmail, and then whitelist SFI email (and your Uplines) again. Please review if you have done all these steps for whitelisting properly: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=218682]How do I whitelist[/url] mail@sfimg.com in my current e-mail provider? Here are the screenshots how can you create filter directly in your email inbox on Gmail, for the" mail@sfimg.com" Find one of the emails you received from SFI and follow the steps on the screenshots, I hope it would help. If you are still having difficulty contact the Support as suggested in the upper link from Solutions. Regards :-) [img]https://i.imgur.com/J7dVx34.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aVlJm0l.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tAtGLu2.png[/img]
Do you operate Gmail account with SFI? If not, please change your email for the SFI membership into Gmail, and then whitelist SFI email (and your Uplines) again.
Please review if you have done all these steps for whitelisting properly:
How do I whitelist mail@sfimg.com in my current e-mail provider?

Here are the screenshots how can you create filter directly in your email inbox on Gmail, for the" mail@sfimg.com"
Find one of the emails you received from SFI and follow the steps on the screenshots,
I hope it would help. If you are still having difficulty contact the Support as suggested in the upper link from Solutions. Regards :-)

7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #7

[quote=1594549]Do you operate Gmail account with SFI? If not, please [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/AccountInfo]change [/url]your email for the SFI membership into Gmail, and then whitelist SFI email (and your Uplines) again. Please review if you have done all these steps for whitelisting properly: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=218682]How do I whitelist[/url] mail@sfimg.com in my current e-mail provider? Here are the screenshots how can you create filter directly in your email inbox on Gmail, for the" mail@sfimg.com" Find one of the emails you received from SFI and follow the steps on the screenshots, I hope it would help. If you are still having difficulty contact the Support as suggested in the upper link from Solutions. Regards :-) [img]https://i.imgur.com/J7dVx34.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aVlJm0l.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tAtGLu2.png[/img][/quote] Many thanks Tara for your detailed info. Hope many will benefit from your reply and information provided.
Tara G. posted:
Do you operate Gmail account with SFI? If not, please change your email for the SFI membership into Gmail, and then whitelist SFI email (and your Uplines) again.
Please review if you have done all these steps for whitelisting properly:
How do I whitelist mail@sfimg.com in my current e-mail provider?

Here are the screenshots how can you create filter directly in your email inbox on Gmail, for the" mail@sfimg.com"
Find one of the emails you received from SFI and follow the steps on the screenshots,
I hope it would help. If you are still having difficulty contact the Support as suggested in the upper link from Solutions. Regards :-)

Many thanks Tara for your detailed info.

Hope many will benefit from your reply and information provided.

7x SUPPORT
BIJESH O.

India

Posted 11 days ago

Bijesh please try by whitelisting SFI ONCE AGAIN. Hopefully that should solve your problem.
Bijesh please try by whitelisting SFI ONCE AGAIN. Hopefully that should solve your problem.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings