Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations E365 Champion Ahmed Shehu!

Posted 12 days ago, edited 11 days ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group: [center][img]/image_output.php?id=18448217[/img] Ahmed Shehu NIGERIA [img]/Images/Badges/badge-E365champion.gif[/img][/center] Congratulations, Ahmed! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done! For all our other finalists of the class of January 12th, 2018, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules]Learn more about the E365 contest.[/url]
Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Ahmed Shehu
NIGERIA

Congratulations, Ahmed! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of January 12th, 2018, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.
Gery

United States

Posted 12 days ago, edited 12 days ago

My congratulations on achieving E365! :clap: You have done great job in the past year, but it paid off. Keep up the great work with the same tempo or even better and you will be even more successful! :trophy: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9mGatvU.png[/img]
My congratulations on achieving E365!
You have done great job in the past year, but it paid off. Keep up the great work with the same tempo or even better and you will be even more successful!

30x SUPPORT
Milorad L.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Congratulations on winning the E365 competition! You did a great job by becoming a champion! It's great feeling and great honnor! I wish you many more achievements and rewards in the future! Best regards!
Congratulations on winning the E365 competition! You did a great job by becoming a champion! It's great feeling and great honnor! I wish you many more achievements and rewards in the future!

Best regards!
16x SUPPORT
Amir K.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Dear Ahmed, [img]https://i.imgur.com/6nvf6rf.png[/img] Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
Dear Ahmed,

Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work!
Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
25x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future
Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future
8x SUPPORT
ana m.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Congratulations, E365 Champion ! Your dedication and passion for work on the whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship of January 12rd, 2018- of January 12rd, 2019. Best regards! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yQCZvgG.gif[/img]
Congratulations, E365 Champion !
Your dedication and passion for work on the
whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship
of January 12rd, 2018- of January 12rd, 2019.
Best regards!
SUPPORT
Milan K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion. It is a great honor to become a champion of the class. I want you a lot of success in further work. I'm glad!
Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion.
It is a great honor to become a champion of the class.
I want you a lot of success in further work.
I'm glad!
95x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 12 days ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today. Your hard work, dedication and persistence has brought you this victory. Bravo!!! You have done really well in your first year. This is indeed worthy of emulation. Good job!!!. I wish you many more successful years in your SFI business Well done!
Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today. Your hard work, dedication and persistence has brought you this victory. Bravo!!! You have done really well in your first year. This is indeed worthy of emulation. Good job!!!.
I wish you many more successful years in your SFI business
Well done!
Chinedu O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 12 days ago

Congrats to achieve E365 winner among your class. Being an E365 winner stands you in an elite group and proves your determination, persistence and devotion towards SFI. Wish you have a successful year in SFI! Thanks & Regards Rama
Congrats to achieve E365 winner among your class. Being an E365 winner stands you in an elite group and proves your determination, persistence and devotion towards SFI. Wish you have a successful year in SFI!
Thanks & Regards
Rama
Rama M.

India

Dear Ahmed Shehu, Congratulations! Congratulations for the winner E365, who is his passion, desire, work and experience, dedicated to these sites and the beginning of their big business. I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work. Zoran Vukovic
Dear Ahmed Shehu,
Congratulations!
Congratulations for the winner E365, who is his passion, desire, work and experience,
dedicated to these sites and the beginning of their big business.
I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work.
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[i]My Congratulations E365 Champion!!! Ahmed Shehu!!! Keep up your great hard works! Well done!!!!!:blush: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tnOUrhI.gif[/img] I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future! I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!! Indrajith Rambukwella.[/i]
My Congratulations E365 Champion!!! Ahmed Shehu!!!
Keep up your great hard works! Well done!!!!!

I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future!
I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!!
Indrajith Rambukwella.
12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion I congratulate the E365 on excellent success and valuable work in the year. I wish you even more success in the second year in SFI.
Congratulations E365 Champion

I congratulate the E365 on excellent success and valuable work in the year. I wish you even more success in the second year in SFI.
3x SUPPORT
Petar V.

Serbia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings