Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lost VP or not

Posted 11 days ago More by Lidija C.

Happy new, I am interested in, what is the allowed time period to transfer Versa Points ? I know until the EA status is reached, but I am wondering if after a certain period of time, if I do not achieve EA, I lose VP? Thank you in advance for the explanation[img]https://i.imgur.com/oKZpunF.png[/img] ([i]Moved to appropriate topic - moderator[/i])
Happy new, I am interested in, what is the allowed time period to transfer Versa Points
? I know until the EA status is reached, but I am wondering if after a certain period of time, if I do not achieve EA, I lose VP?
Thank you in advance for the explanation

(Moved to appropriate topic - moderator)
Lidija C.

Serbia

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1594406]... I am wondering if after a certain period of time, if I do not achieve EA, I lose VP? ...[/quote] No, your VP remain as long as you remain an affiliate or until you reach EA, at which point you begin accumulating VP again.
Lidija C. posted:
... I am wondering if after a certain period of time, if I do not achieve EA, I lose VP? ...

No, your VP remain as long as you remain an affiliate or until you reach EA, at which point you begin accumulating VP again.
9x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Lodija, You can reach EA rank, by scoring at least 1500 VP by the end of a month. Whenever you do not have these 1500VP (for example only 1000 VP), then these VP will be transfered to the following month. In that month, you will start then with (for example 1000 VP) and continue to complete 1500 VP by the end of that month, to reach again EA rank. If you have reached EA rank in a month, the next month you start again with 0 VP.
Hello Lodija,

You can reach EA rank, by scoring at least 1500 VP by the end of a month.

Whenever you do not have these 1500VP (for example only 1000 VP), then these VP will be transfered to the following month. In that month, you will start then with (for example 1000 VP) and continue to complete 1500 VP by the end of that month, to reach again EA rank.

If you have reached EA rank in a month, the next month you start again with 0 VP.
351x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

Hi Lidija C; Here is what SFI offers on VP transfer: https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/EW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically. Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed. Hope this helps. Best wishes.
Hi Lidija C;

Here is what SFI offers on VP transfer:

news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/EW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
10x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Lidija, the transfer VPs is possible for those that don't accumulate 1500 VPs during the current month. It can be done month after month...until they reach 1500 VPs...and become EA. Then they start the next month from ZERO. I see you are BTL pending... if for any reason you can't confirm the EA rank for a certain month, your VPs for that month will be transferred into the next month.
Lidija,
the transfer VPs is possible for those that don't accumulate 1500 VPs during
the current month.
It can be done month after month...until they reach 1500 VPs...and become EA.

Then they start the next month from ZERO.

I see you are BTL pending...
if for any reason you can't confirm the EA rank for a certain month, your VPs
for that month will be transferred into the next month.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,956 | Followers: 1,138 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 11 days ago More by Lidija C.

Dear Tanja, this month I got the status of EA, but I was interested in people who came and can not get to the status of EA. Thanks for the reply
Dear Tanja, this month I got the status of EA, but I was interested in people who came and can not get to the status of EA. Thanks for the reply
Lidija C.

Serbia

| Edit settings