Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I just earned EA Status!

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

Wow, I just became an Executive Affiliate! Quite thrilling! Haven quit the kindergarten class, I think I'm just getting down to starting real business?
Wow, I just became an Executive Affiliate! Quite thrilling! Haven quit the kindergarten class, I think I'm just getting down to starting real business?
Sunny A.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Sunny, You are doing great:zap: Congratulations. woo-hoo! This quite an accomplishment, keep up the great work. Build your team, build your dream! cG
Hi Sunny,
You are doing great
Congratulations. woo-hoo! This quite an accomplishment, keep up the great work.
Build your team, build your dream!
cG
Carla G.

Jamaica

Posted 11 days ago

That is instresting, keep up the good work to attain the next rank for maximum benefits. SFI is rock and lovely to be part.
That is instresting, keep up the good work to attain the next rank for maximum benefits. SFI is rock and lovely to be part.
OLUSOJI O.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Congratulations Sunny :thumbsup: Yes this is our real private online business. I'm sure we shall hear from you more in the future, you have a very good Sponsor to help you. Keep-up Team:sparkles: To your success, Your Upline
Congratulations Sunny

Yes this is our real private online business. I'm sure we shall hear from you more in the future, you have a very good Sponsor to help you.
Keep-up Team
To your success,
Your Upline
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #4

Liked by Elizabeta P.

| Edit settings