Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

This is incredible!

Posted 11 days ago More by Ofuonyebi '.

Looking at the my scoreboard at the Affiliate Center i can see surprise changes with moving graphics on Monthly VP....Daily VP...Sales VP... Honestly, Gery and his Team..are sleepless..making efforts for innovations and changes to make this business easier and better everyday...more grease to your elbow..
Looking at the my scoreboard at the Affiliate Center
i can see surprise changes with moving graphics
on Monthly VP....Daily VP...Sales VP...
Honestly, Gery and his Team..are sleepless..making
efforts for innovations and changes to make this business
easier and better everyday...more grease to your elbow..
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by Sasa D.

I agree, everything is done well. But my biggest motivation is when I see the increase in commission on my scoreboard! by sasa
I agree, everything is done well.
But my biggest motivation is when I see the increase in commission on my scoreboard!
by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1594553]Looking at the my scoreboard at the Affiliate Center i can see surprise changes with moving graphics on Monthly VP....Daily VP...Sales VP... Honestly, Gery and his Team..are sleepless..making efforts for innovations and changes to make this business easier and better everyday...more grease to your elbow..[/quote] Hi Ofuonyebi! Yes, indeed, I have had a very obvious example - testimony on that... One ex PSA has re-activated after six months absence , and he was so much surprised by the new features that it took me several hours to inform him on all the changes / improvements (occurred in just half a year time) ! Thank you for sharing and many thanks to SFI for all those improvements ! Best regards !
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Looking at the my scoreboard at the Affiliate Center
i can see surprise changes with moving graphics
on Monthly VP....Daily VP...Sales VP...
Honestly, Gery and his Team..are sleepless..making
efforts for innovations and changes to make this business
easier and better everyday...more grease to your elbow..

Hi Ofuonyebi!

Yes, indeed, I have had a very obvious example - testimony on that... One ex PSA has re-activated after six months absence , and he was so much surprised by the new features that it took me several hours to inform him on all the changes / improvements (occurred in just half a year time) !

Thank you for sharing and many thanks to SFI for all those improvements !

Best regards !
319x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #15

True Ofuonyebi. There is a great deal of activities going on with my SFI team. Great work SFI & team done daily.
True Ofuonyebi. There is a great deal of activities going on with my SFI team. Great work SFI & team done daily.
SUPPORT
njuguna K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago, edited 10 days ago More by Sasa D.

Hi, Mirjana! I know it's possible, but what does not destroy us, only make us stronger. Hold on, by sasa
Hi, Mirjana!
I know it's possible, but what does not destroy us, only make us stronger.
Hold on,
by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Those who persist, invest and work hard will succeed. Successful people won't wait for the changes to come. They will persist and put their efforts as usual to reach their goal soon. There is some changes in my commission too after the new compensation plan. I am not going to give so much importance to it . I just want to be positive. I will continue my work as usual I am sure one day I will reach my destination. Those who becomes inactive and opt out and gone is not fortunate to receive a residual income from SFI. So I am telling this to everybody here to be patient and work hard. Please don't give importance to the changes in your commission. Continuously put your efforts to achieve your goals. Most importantly love what you are doing. Thank you
Those who persist, invest and work hard will succeed. Successful people won't wait for the changes to come. They will persist and put their efforts as usual to reach their goal soon. There is some changes in my commission too after the new compensation plan. I am not going to give so much importance to it . I just want to be positive. I will continue my work as usual I am sure one day I will reach my destination.

Those who becomes inactive and opt out and gone is not fortunate to receive a residual income from SFI. So I am telling this to everybody here to be patient and work hard. Please don't give importance to the changes in your commission. Continuously put your efforts to achieve your goals. Most importantly love what you are doing. Thank you
3x SUPPORT
Akila A.

Singapore

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Hi Ofuonyebi, That's true, I see great and motivating changes at Affiliate center. This makes one stick to the business. Business needs to constantly innovate to succeed. Innovation is about making things better, faster, or cheaper. It drives ongoing improvements and can help unleash a new idea that changes the rules... Best regards
Hi Ofuonyebi,
That's true, I see great and motivating changes at Affiliate center.
This makes one stick to the business.
Business needs to constantly innovate to succeed.
Innovation is about making things better, faster, or cheaper.
It drives ongoing improvements and can help unleash a new idea that changes the rules...
Best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Thank you friend Sead for your comments and congrats for your PSA that has taken decision to return to SFI....my regards!
Thank you friend Sead for your comments and congrats for your
PSA that has taken decision to return to SFI....my regards!
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Thank you Patricia for your response to this stream Honestly, i am elated by the inspiring changes that could add value and motivation to this SFI business
Thank you Patricia for your response to this stream
Honestly, i am elated by the inspiring changes that
could add value and motivation to this SFI business
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Thank you Njuguna, We are grateful to the SFI leadership for the changes going on daily here trying to make the place more conducive for learning and working
Thank you Njuguna,
We are grateful to the SFI leadership for the changes going on daily here
trying to make the place more conducive for learning and working
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

hello! This has been really been fantastic with all of the changes happening almost every day! It may be true that commissions have either gone down or stayed the same, but remember that it takes a month or more for the S-Builder Co-op to show results when yu first join. just like the S-Builder Co-Op, the changes may not show effective changes in commissions fo a time, but you still need to keep working and keep moving and be patient. This system does work. There may even be more changes to tweak things so they work even better. Hang on, because each day seems to be filled with surprises!
hello! This has been really been fantastic with all of the changes happening almost every day! It may be true that commissions have either gone down or stayed the same, but remember that it takes a month or more for the S-Builder Co-op to show results when yu first join. just like the S-Builder Co-Op, the changes may not show effective changes in commissions fo a time, but you still need to keep working and keep moving and be patient. This system does work. There may even be more changes to tweak things so they work even better. Hang on, because each day seems to be filled with surprises!
2x SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Honestly, you cant say it better...every business that would last and bring lasting success must NOT start like a lottery or pools betting.. that would collapsed along the line...i think one thing happens here...everyone is a winner at last in as much as you hang on!
Honestly, you cant say it better...every business that would last
and bring lasting success must NOT start like a lottery or pools
betting.. that would collapsed along the line...i think one thing
happens here...everyone is a winner at last in as much as you hang on!
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings