Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Apology produces Morning Smile

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago More by Stephen D.

I always smile when I receive this apology, even though I see it quite often: [b] T-Time Sorry, you may not enter because you've already won T-Time today. Limit: One win per day.[/b] :four_leaf_clover: :trophy: :eyes: :smile: Best Wishes, :smiling_imp: PS: I hope this Post is also [i]Motivative[/i]
I always smile when I receive this apology, even though I see it quite often:

T-Time
Sorry, you may not enter because
you've already won T-Time today.
Limit: One win per day.

Best Wishes,

PS: I hope this Post is also Motivative
20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Liked by James K. Lidija S.

Posted 11 days ago

I always smile on that" apology " also Mr.Stephen :smile: Best regards :four_leaf_clover:
I always smile on that" apology " also Mr.Stephen
Best regards
SUPPORT
Lidija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

You mean to say genuine apology ,which is very correct .
Morrison O.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1595147]You mean to say genuine apology ,which is very correct .[/quote] Welcome to SFI and our community Forum. Thank you Morrison for participating in my Forum Thread; I shared an example of this [u]predominately [b]Congratulatory[/b]-"apology"[/u] that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive. The apology creates great joy, or at least a smile :smile: -- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily [b]T-Time[/b] draws. The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically [u]fails[/u] to express the [u]predominant[/u] sentiment; [b]Congratulations![/b]. :four_leaf_clover: PS: Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with [u]only zero (0) Posts[/u] :astonished:
Morrison O. posted:

Welcome to SFI and our community Forum.

Thank you Morrison for participating in my Forum Thread;

I shared an example of this predominately Congratulatory-"apology" that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive.

The apology creates great joy, or at least a smile
-- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily T-Time draws.

The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically fails to express the predominant sentiment; Congratulations!.

PS: Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with only zero (0) Posts

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Sanjeev S. 2 Replies

[quote=1595281][quote=1595147]You mean to say genuine apology ,which is very correct .[/quote] Welcome to SFI and our community Forum. Thank you Morrison for participating in my Forum Thread; I shared an example of this [u]predominately [b]Congratulatory[/b]-"apology"[/u] that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive. The apology creates great joy, or at least a smile :smile: -- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily [b]T-Time[/b] draws. The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically [u]fails[/u] to express the [u]predominant[/u] sentiment; [b]Congratulations![/b]. :four_leaf_clover: PS: [b]Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why[/b]:neutral_face::angel: your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with [u]only zero (0) Posts[/u] :astonished: :point_left::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [/quote] Dear Steve, :wave::wave: Did you not bring this up earlier too :question: Or, may be, someone else did. :weary: I made a suggestion in that thread about how to reword this message. As i inch towards the 800 mark, how many have you logged till date :question: Meanwhile, here is ANOTHER "morning smile" [ APOLOGY, not "sorry"] for you: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140708&pg=5 "Sorry", i have tried to explain often, must be used for far more serious matters. I am SORRY that my mother broke a few bones 4 weeks ago. BUT I apologize & request you to please ( AGAIN :question::smiling_imp: ) ignore [u]MY playful jest[/u]: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::expressionless::point_down: An INVESTIGATION is simply not required...Morrison REPLIED; he did not POST:satisfied: Have a nice, pleasant week ahead :exclamation: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Stephen D. posted:
Morrison O. posted:

I shared an example of this predominately Congratulatory-"apology" that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive.

-- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily T-Time draws.

The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically fails to express the predominant sentiment; Congratulations!.

PS: Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why
your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with only zero (0) Posts

Dear Steve,

Did you not bring this up earlier too

Or, may be, someone else did.
I made a suggestion in that thread about how to reword this message.
As i inch towards the 800 mark, how many have you logged till date

Meanwhile, here is ANOTHER "morning smile" [ APOLOGY, not "sorry"] for you:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140708&pg=5

"Sorry", i have tried to explain often, must be used for far more serious matters.
I am SORRY that my mother broke a few bones 4 weeks ago.
BUT
I apologize & request you to please ( AGAIN
) ignore MY playful jest:

An INVESTIGATION is simply not required...Morrison REPLIED; he did not POST

Have a nice, pleasant week ahead

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D.

Posted 10 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1595622][quote=1595281][quote=1595147]You mean to say genuine apology ,which is very correct .[/quote] Welcome to SFI and our community Forum. Thank you Morrison for participating in my Forum Thread; I shared an example of this [u]predominately [b]Congratulatory[/b]-"apology"[/u] that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive. The apology creates great joy, or at least a smile :smile: -- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily [b]T-Time[/b] draws. The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically [u]fails[/u] to express the [u]predominant[/u] sentiment; [b]Congratulations![/b]. :four_leaf_clover: PS: [b]Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why[/b]:neutral_face::angel: your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with [u]only zero (0) Posts[/u] :astonished: :point_left::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [/quote] Dear Steve, :wave::wave: Did you not bring this up earlier too :question: Or, may be, someone else did. :weary: I made a suggestion in that thread about how to reword this message. As i inch towards the 800 mark, how many have you logged till date :question: Meanwhile, here is ANOTHER "morning smile" [ APOLOGY, not "sorry"] for you: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140708&pg=5 "Sorry", i have tried to explain often, must be used for far more serious matters. I am SORRY that my mother broke a few bones 4 weeks ago. BUT I apologize & request you to please ( AGAIN :question::smiling_imp: ) ignore [u]MY playful jest[/u]: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::expressionless::point_down: An INVESTIGATION is simply not required...Morrison REPLIED; he did not POST:satisfied: Have a nice, pleasant week ahead :exclamation: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA[/quote] :smile: About a month ago I [u]created[/u] a very short-lived, 2-Post [b]Thread[/b] that was quickly [u]Locked[/u] :interrobang: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=138115 I think it was triggered more than a month previously, by a similar but slightly longer Thread. I do realize that expressing being "sorry" is not [u]always[/u] an "apology", although it is often enough that in this case "sorry" creates a humorous ambiguity. [b]Canadians[/b] are renowned for beginning expressions of thought with our notorious, but ambivalent "sorry". Sorry, I could not resist posting a reply to your reply-post, Sanjeev Suri from INDIA. :blush:
Sanjeev S. posted:
Stephen D. posted:
Morrison O. posted:

your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with only zero (0) Posts

Dear Steve,

"Sorry", i have tried to explain often, must be used for far more serious matters.
BUT

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

About a month ago I created a very short-lived, 2-Post Thread that was quickly Locked

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=138115

I think it was triggered more than a month previously, by a similar but slightly longer Thread.

I do realize that expressing being "sorry" is not always an "apology", although it is often enough that in this case "sorry" creates a humorous ambiguity.

Canadians are renowned for beginning expressions of thought with our notorious, but ambivalent "sorry".

Sorry, I could not resist posting a reply to your reply-post, Sanjeev Suri from INDIA.

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Mohammed A. 1 Reply

[quote=1595622][quote=1595281][quote=1595147]You mean to say genuine apology ,which is very correct .[/quote] Welcome to SFI and our community Forum. Thank you Morrison for participating in my Forum Thread; I shared an example of this [u]predominately [b]Congratulatory[/b]-"apology"[/u] that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive. The apology creates great joy, or at least a smile :smile: -- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily [b]T-Time[/b] draws. The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically [u]fails[/u] to express the [u]predominant[/u] sentiment; [b]Congratulations![/b]. :four_leaf_clover: PS: [b]Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why[/b]:neutral_face::angel: your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with [u]only zero (0) Posts[/u] :astonished: :point_left::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [/quote] Dear Steve, :wave::wave: Did you not bring this up earlier too :question: Or, may be, someone else did. :weary: I made a suggestion in that thread about how to reword this message. As i inch towards the 800 mark, how many have you logged till date :question: Meanwhile, here is ANOTHER "morning smile" [ APOLOGY, not "sorry"] for you: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140708&pg=5 "Sorry", i have tried to explain often, must be used for far more serious matters. I am SORRY that my mother broke a few bones 4 weeks ago. BUT I apologize & request you to please ( AGAIN :question::smiling_imp: ) ignore [u]MY playful jest[/u]: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::expressionless::point_down: [b]An INVESTIGATION is simply not required...Morrison REPLIED; he did not POST:satisfied: [/b] Have a nice, pleasant week ahead :exclamation: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA[/quote] Hi, Sajeev! I was under the impression that even replies are counted as posts. Please explain further. Kind regards, Mohammed Ahmed
Sanjeev S. posted:
Stephen D. posted:
Morrison O. posted:

Dear Steve,

BUT

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Hi, Sajeev!
I was under the impression that even replies are counted as posts. Please explain further.
Kind regards,
Mohammed Ahmed
3x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

Congratulations
Congratulations
Paul A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1595665][quote=1595622][quote=1595281][quote=1595147]You mean to say genuine apology ,which is very correct .[/quote] Welcome to SFI and our community Forum. Thank you Morrison for participating in my Forum Thread; I shared an example of this [u]predominately [b]Congratulatory[/b]-"apology"[/u] that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive. The apology creates great joy, or at least a smile :smile: -- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily [b]T-Time[/b] draws. The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically [u]fails[/u] to express the [u]predominant[/u] sentiment; [b]Congratulations![/b]. :four_leaf_clover: PS: [b]Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why[/b]:neutral_face::angel: your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with [u]only zero (0) Posts[/u] :astonished: :point_left::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [/quote] Dear Steve, :wave::wave: Did you not bring this up earlier too :question: Or, may be, someone else did. :weary: I made a suggestion in that thread about how to reword this message. As i inch towards the 800 mark, how many have you logged till date :question: Meanwhile, here is ANOTHER "morning smile" [ APOLOGY, not "sorry"] for you: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140708&pg=5 "Sorry", i have tried to explain often, must be used for far more serious matters. I am SORRY that my mother broke a few bones 4 weeks ago. BUT I apologize & request you to please ( AGAIN :question::smiling_imp: ) ignore [u]MY playful jest[/u]: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::expressionless::point_down: [b]An INVESTIGATION is simply not required...Morrison REPLIED; he did not POST:satisfied: [/b] Have a nice, pleasant week ahead :exclamation: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA[/quote] Hi, Sajeev! I was under the impression that even replies are counted as posts. Please explain further. Kind regards, Mohammed Ahmed[/quote] I respectfully interject a reply to your post, Mohammed Ahmed. I contend that there are at least three types of "posts" made in the Forum. 1) An [b]initial[/b] Post creates/starts a Thread. 2) Several "Reply to Thread" Posts then reply to the [b]initial[/b] Post. 3) The occasional "Quote" Post is a reply to the [b]quoted[/b] Post and might be 'tangential' or "off" the Thread Topic due to the importance of the new topic raised within the quoted Post, (somewhat similar to how an orbiting spacecraft tangentially breaks free from orbit and heads off into outer space). :sleeping:
Mohammed A. posted:
Sanjeev S. posted:
Stephen D. posted:
Morrison O. posted:

Dear Steve,

BUT

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Hi, Sajeev!
I was under the impression that even replies are counted as posts. Please explain further.
Kind regards,
Mohammed Ahmed

I respectfully interject a reply to your post, Mohammed Ahmed.

I contend that there are at least three types of "posts" made in the Forum.

1) An initial Post creates/starts a Thread.
2) Several "Reply to Thread" Posts then reply to the initial Post.
3) The occasional "Quote" Post is a reply to the quoted Post and might be 'tangential' or "off" the Thread Topic due to the importance of the new topic raised within the quoted Post, (somewhat similar to how an orbiting spacecraft tangentially breaks free from orbit and heads off into outer space).

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Mohammed A.

[quote=1595741][quote=1595665][quote=1595622][quote=1595281][quote=1595147]You mean to say genuine apology ,which is very correct .[/quote] Welcome to SFI and our community Forum. Thank you Morrison for participating in my Forum Thread; I shared an example of this [u]predominately [b]Congratulatory[/b]-"apology"[/u] that many Zing Network Members (including SFI affiliates) seek to receive. The apology creates great joy, or at least a smile :smile: -- when it explains that "you have already Won" your maximum number (one a day) Wins of the 720 daily [b]T-Time[/b] draws. The apology often creates at least a smile, since it ironically [u]fails[/u] to express the [u]predominant[/u] sentiment; [b]Congratulations![/b]. :four_leaf_clover: PS: [b]Ask your Sponsor or Support to investigate why[/b]:neutral_face::angel: your Forum Profile still indicates you have been credited with [u]only zero (0) Posts[/u] :astonished: :point_left::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [/quote] Dear Steve, :wave::wave: Did you not bring this up earlier too :question: Or, may be, someone else did. :weary: I made a suggestion in that thread about how to reword this message. As i inch towards the 800 mark, how many have you logged till date :question: Meanwhile, here is ANOTHER "morning smile" [ APOLOGY, not "sorry"] for you: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=140708&pg=5 "Sorry", i have tried to explain often, must be used for far more serious matters. I am SORRY that my mother broke a few bones 4 weeks ago. BUT I apologize & request you to please ( AGAIN :question::smiling_imp: ) ignore [u]MY playful jest[/u]: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::expressionless::point_down: [b]An INVESTIGATION is simply not required...Morrison REPLIED; he did not POST:satisfied: [/b] Have a nice, pleasant week ahead :exclamation: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA[/quote] Hi, Sajeev! I was under the impression that even replies are counted as posts. Please explain further. Kind regards, Mohammed Ahmed[/quote] I respectfully interject a reply to your post, Mohammed Ahmed. I contend that there are at least three types of "posts" made in the Forum. 1) An [b]initial[/b] Post creates/starts a Thread. 2) Several "Reply to Thread" Posts then reply to the [b]initial[/b] Post. 3) The occasional "Quote" Post is a reply to the [b]quoted[/b] Post and might be 'tangential' or "off" the Thread Topic due to the importance of the new topic raised within the quoted Post, (somewhat similar to how an orbiting spacecraft tangentially breaks free from orbit and heads off into outer space). :sleeping: [/quote] I must confess that this is one of several reasons that makes me love your posts, Stephen. Answers are so professionally, humorously, and even scientifically delivered. That's why I'd give anything to read a thread containing an exchange of answers between you and Sanjeev S. -just like this one. Thanks for your 'interjected' but well-appreciated reply. Regards, Mohammed Ahmed
Stephen D. posted:
Mohammed A. posted:
Sanjeev S. posted:
Stephen D. posted:
Morrison O. posted:

Dear Steve,

BUT

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

Hi, Sajeev!
Kind regards,
Mohammed Ahmed

I respectfully interject a reply to your post, Mohammed Ahmed.

I contend that there are at least three types of "posts" made in the Forum.

1) An initial Post creates/starts a Thread.
2) Several "Reply to Thread" Posts then reply to the initial Post.
3) The occasional "Quote" Post is a reply to the quoted Post and might be 'tangential' or "off" the Thread Topic due to the importance of the new topic raised within the quoted Post, (somewhat similar to how an orbiting spacecraft tangentially breaks free from orbit and heads off into outer space).

I must confess that this is one of several reasons that makes me love your posts, Stephen.
Answers are so professionally, humorously, and even scientifically delivered. That's why I'd give
anything to read a thread containing an exchange of answers between you and Sanjeev S.
-just like this one.
Thanks for your 'interjected' but well-appreciated reply.

Regards,
Mohammed Ahmed
3x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Stephen D.

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1595691]Congratulations [/quote] Briefly Paul; I hope the Mod. will tolerate and accept this ambivalent "Thank" you Post. :smiling_imp:
Paul A. posted:
Congratulations

Briefly Paul;

I hope the Mod. will tolerate and accept this ambivalent "Thank" you Post.

20x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1595964][quote=1595691]Congratulations [/quote] Briefly Paul; I hope the [b]Mod. will tolerate and accept[/b] :grinning:this ambivalent "Thank" you Post. :smiling_imp: [/quote] :wave::wave: Unless it is deemed to be "criticizing the moderators":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It CAN happen :smiling_imp::unamused::unamused::exclamation: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Stephen D. posted:
Paul A. posted:
Congratulations

Briefly Paul;

I hope the Mod. will tolerate and accept
this ambivalent "Thank" you Post.

Unless it is deemed to be "criticizing the moderators"

It CAN happen

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India