Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My second anniversary with SFI

Posted 11 days ago

Today starts my third year with SFI. I have learned a lot during my two years and I am grateful for finding this company. Apart from a chance to build a business of my own, there is another big reason for me to stay on. SFI gives the opportunity to find great friends from all over the world. A lot of fantastic people building something for their future. Friendship is not possible to value in money but it sure makes me feel rich.
Today starts my third year with SFI. I have learned a lot during my two years and I am grateful for finding this company.

Apart from a chance to build a business of my own, there is another big reason for me to stay on.
SFI gives the opportunity to find great friends from all over the world. A lot of fantastic people building something for their future. Friendship is not possible to value in money but it sure makes me feel rich.
Siv G.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

I agree with you, my dear friend. I love SFI because it brings into my life great people like you. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4iIda8G.jpg[/img]
I agree with you, my dear friend. I love SFI because it brings into my life great people like you.
Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary!
14x SUPPORT
Jelena S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Mátyásné M.

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Siv I am always happy to read in the forum about someone from Sweden. I am quite new here and I would like to to get to know more people from Sweden, which I might get some ideas from in order to be successful in SFI. Sincerely, Katalin
Hi Siv
I am always happy to read in the forum about someone from Sweden. I am quite new here and I would like to to get to know more people from Sweden, which I might get some ideas from in order to be successful in SFI.
Sincerely, Katalin
Katalin S.

Sweden

Liked by Mátyásné M.

| Edit settings