Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A YEAR

Posted 11 days ago

To GOD THE MOST HIGH be the PRAISE and GLORY through the IMMACULATE HEART OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, a year today i made a decision to join this platform and by the GRACE of the same GOD through the IMMACULATE HEART OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, i will live to be ever thankful of that decision. I thank everybody that has in anyway contributed to the level or where i have gotten to, on this platform. I THANK YOU ALL, YOU ALL ROCK, this includes the founders, management and staff of this platform.
To GOD THE MOST HIGH be the PRAISE and GLORY through the IMMACULATE HEART OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, a year today i made a decision to join this platform and by the GRACE of the same GOD through the IMMACULATE HEART OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, i will live to be ever thankful of that decision. I thank everybody that has in anyway contributed to the level or where i have gotten to, on this platform. I THANK YOU ALL, YOU ALL ROCK, this includes the founders, management and staff of this platform.
Ikem O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings