Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Tons of clicks but no buyers

Posted 11 days ago More by Sara F.

Hello, I am getting lots of clicks to my TripleClicks page, but no buyers. What am I doing wrong? Can someone please give me some suggestions. Thanks. Sara
Hello, I am getting lots of clicks to my TripleClicks page, but no buyers.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone please give me some suggestions.

Thanks.

Sara
SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Sara, Perhaps if you could give us more detail as to what and how you are advertising, we might be able to give you some suggestions. But it is a fact of life that a lot of people only do "window shopping" on social media especially. It takes pretty massive advertising to make sales even if you have a great ad and good prices. Best regards...
Hello Sara, Perhaps if you could give us more detail as to what and how you are advertising, we might be able to give you some suggestions. But it is a fact of life that a lot of people only do "window shopping" on social media especially. It takes pretty massive advertising to make sales even if you have a great ad and good prices. Best regards...
15x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hi, Sara! It is difficult to answer this generally. Do you advertise via a blog, your website, or directly on Tripleclick sites. That can be one of the reasons. It is best to advertise a direct product. A specific link for a specific product. Or, if it's a game ... it's also a direct link, right for that game you're advertising. This is the first, this may be one of the reasons for no customers or users. It is very important that the link goes directly to what you offer! by sasa
Hi, Sara!
It is difficult to answer this generally.
Do you advertise via a blog, your website, or directly on Tripleclick sites.
That can be one of the reasons.
It is best to advertise a direct product. A specific link for a specific product.
Or, if it's a game ... it's also a direct link, right for that game you're advertising.
This is the first, this may be one of the reasons for no customers or users.
It is very important that the link goes directly to what you offer!
by sasa
10x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Sara F Hi my name is Roy Stubbs I live Canada Nova Scotia Roy been learning write content about products or severices and using the people telling how good the product are . Don't try sell the product find out there need and share the I edea to fix the problem.
Hello Sara F Hi my name is Roy Stubbs I live Canada Nova Scotia Roy been learning write content about products or severices and using the people telling how good the product are . Don't try sell the product find out there need and share the I edea to fix the problem.
Roy S.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Sara we all have the same situation, no worries. But I start using Pinterest as my primary media for Triple Clicks products and I must admit that I love the results I get. Pinterest is connected with my Fan Page for my ECA and that I have more PRMs and sales. Hope this will help you little. Have nice day :relaxed: Beti :heart:
Hi Sara we all have the same situation, no worries.
But I start using Pinterest as my primary media for Triple Clicks products and I must admit that
I love the results I get.
Pinterest is connected with my Fan Page for my ECA and that I have more PRMs and sales.
Hope this will help you little.
Have nice day

Beti
70x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

I don't believe you are doing anything wrong, l realize that people are very discreet when it comes to cards these days it takes time for someone who may have bought something at your store and love the results may tell someone about it and then they may want to try it. Just be persistent I believe it will pay off in the end.
I don't believe you are doing anything wrong, l realize that people are very discreet when it comes to cards these days it takes time for someone who may have bought something at your store and love the results may tell someone about it and then they may want to try it. Just be persistent I believe it will pay off in the end.
Charmaine F.

Jamaica

Posted 10 days ago

I'm dealing with similar situation. I won some kind of free coupons from Facebook (about 30-50$) to promote my page and everything that it contains. So I did it, I made one paid add for a certain product from tc, one promotion for my page and one paid add for PSA members, I was also able to make a promotion for my Instagram business account because it is connected to a Facebook, and I made one promotion for AstroAuctions. I got thousands of views, thousands of likes, hundreds of comments (nice, great, I like it etc) hundreds of pages visitors, but not a single sign up. Maybe it's still early, it's going on for just two days, but I believe(and couple of my colleagues agreed) it is up to people. They're afraid because there's a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a lot lot, of spam circling around the internet. I really hope people will finally recognize the quality. Nicest regards Amila Mehović
I'm dealing with similar situation. I won some kind of free coupons from Facebook (about 30-50$) to promote my page and everything that it contains. So I did it, I made one paid add for a certain product from tc, one promotion for my page and one paid add for PSA members, I was also able to make a promotion for my Instagram business account because it is connected to a Facebook, and I made one promotion for AstroAuctions. I got thousands of views, thousands of likes, hundreds of comments (nice, great, I like it etc) hundreds of pages visitors, but not a single sign up. Maybe it's still early, it's going on for just two days, but I believe(and couple of my colleagues agreed) it is up to people. They're afraid because there's a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a lot lot, of spam circling around the internet.
I really hope people will finally recognize the quality.

Nicest regards
Amila Mehović
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 10 days ago More by Erika K.

Hi Sara, for all, this is the case. Few people know the products, so look at the store and be careful. There are a lot of new things to come and get to know or to join or sell the product. The turelem will produce rye. Good luck.
Hi Sara,
for all, this is the case. Few people know the products, so look at the store and be careful. There are a lot of new things to come and get to know or to join or sell the product. The turelem will produce rye. Good luck.
Erika K.

Slovakia

Posted 10 days ago

Perseverance is the key, never give up just keep on promoting. I have sort of the same issue on social media, a lot of people are viewing and liking but so far no one have bought or signed up for anything, but I am not bothered by all of that because sometimes people have to see the item or article many times before something click prompting them to take action, and most of the time it's when you are not expecting that is when something happens. Just keep at it!
Perseverance is the key, never give up just keep on promoting. I have sort of the same issue on social media, a lot of people are viewing and liking but so far no one have bought or signed up for anything, but I am not bothered by all of that because sometimes people have to see the item or article many times before something click prompting them to take action, and most of the time it's when you are not expecting that is when something happens. Just keep at it!
J. M.

Canada

Posted 10 days ago

Sara identify what needs to be done to solve your problems and keep trying hopefully you will get buyers i am also experiencing difficulty in getting signups and sales but it has worked for me upto some extent.
Sara identify what needs to be done to solve your problems and keep trying hopefully you will get buyers i am also experiencing difficulty in getting signups and sales but it has worked for me upto some extent.
3x SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Liked by Bob M. Elizabeta P.

Posted 9 days ago More by Sara F.

I have set up a Facebook page where I show the products and have a direct link to each product, I also advertise on free classified ad sites. I don't have a blog or website because I don't know how to set either one up. On my Facebook page, I have also asked for suggestions on what products or services they would like to see. No one has responded to that yet.
I have set up a Facebook page where I show the products and have a direct link to each product, I also advertise on free classified ad sites.

I don't have a blog or website because I don't know how to set either one up.

On my Facebook page, I have also asked for suggestions on what products or services they would like to see. No one has responded to that yet.
SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

Hello: Thanks a lot for various suggestions in tackling the problem of sales on social media. I was also denied of promoting sales on pininterest with alert of spam messages in response to my request, kindly enlighten me on how to go about this. Sanusi.
Hello: Thanks a lot for various suggestions in tackling the problem of sales on social media. I was also denied of promoting sales on pininterest with alert of spam messages in response to my request, kindly enlighten me on how to go about this.
Sanusi.
Sanusi T.

Nigeria

| Edit settings