Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

We should upgrade chat to video

Posted 10 days ago More by Billy H.

Happy New Years everyone, actually I am now back in the saddle after a long vacation before 2019 after putting the business in Vac..mode. I have two suggestion (1) usually I invite new psa and csa to join me on social site and other site so I can use their video chat to Teach them this business, but I was thinking we can hit two birds with one stone seeing we don’t have A2A any more and we can make PSA and CSA visit the forum and know they are not alone in this business and hope the stay longer. (1) So I am suggesting we get video chat link on our present Country rank that is link to the forum ,what you think guys all comment are appreciated and I wish everyone all the best with their business. Secondly and lastly for now I notice when my business was on vac. Mode all my join new PSA and CSA were lost. (2) So I am suggesting that we or rather support send out a link to our leadership page seeing that we cannot have one on our testominal gateway, because I leave a little vacation message plus how to get started by video the only thing they have to copy and paste the URL .
Happy New Years everyone, actually I am now back in the saddle after a long vacation before 2019 after putting the business in Vac..mode.

I have two suggestion (1) usually I invite new psa and csa to join me on social site and other site so I can use their video chat to Teach them this business, but I was thinking we can hit two birds with one stone seeing we don’t have A2A any more and we can make PSA and CSA visit the forum and know they are not alone in this business and hope the stay longer.

(1) So I am suggesting we get video chat link on our present Country rank that is link to the forum ,what you think guys all comment are appreciated and I wish everyone all the best with their business.

Secondly and lastly for now I notice when my business was on vac. Mode all my join new PSA and CSA were lost.

(2) So I am suggesting that we or rather support send out a link to our leadership page seeing that we cannot have one on our testominal gateway, because I leave a little vacation message plus how to get started by video the only thing they have to copy and paste the URL .
SUPPORT
Billy H.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago

Hello Billy, Good day hope all is fine, First of all welcome back & hope, you passed a good time during your vacation Indeed you did well by activating the vacation mode in your SFI account About the video chat, I agree with you & I think it could be very useful for live training & explanation with our team member even without video but voice For the second one always if an affiliate lose his EA status all his CSAs will go to another Co-Sponsor that's why the Auto-Delivery is very useful [quote]Placing an item on auto-delivery means that you choose to get your favorite TripleClicks product or service automatically shipped to you or renewed every month without the hassle of having to manually place an order each month. PLUS...you get a discounted price of your item when you order it for immediate processing AND set it up for Auto-Delivery for subsequent months. It also ensures you don't fall below VersaPoints levels for the SFI rank (with all the associated commissions and benefits) you wish to maintain (you receinumber amount of VersaPoints attached to the product(s) you choose each month). NOTE: Use the TripleClicks Advanced Search to quickly locate all products eligible for auto-delivery and exclude those that are not.[/quote] Regards Kaddour
Hello Billy,

Good day hope all is fine,

First of all welcome back & hope, you passed a good time during your vacation
Indeed you did well by activating the vacation mode in your SFI account

About the video chat, I agree with you & I think it could be very useful for live training & explanation with our team member even without video but voice

For the second one always if an affiliate lose his EA status all his CSAs will go to another Co-Sponsor that's why the Auto-Delivery is very useful
Placing an item on auto-delivery means that you choose to get your favorite TripleClicks product or service automatically shipped to you or renewed every month without the hassle of having to manually place an order each month. PLUS...you get a discounted price of your item when you order it for immediate processing AND set it up for Auto-Delivery for subsequent months. It also ensures you don't fall below VersaPoints levels for the SFI rank (with all the associated commissions and benefits) you wish to maintain (you receinumber amount of VersaPoints attached to the product(s) you choose each month). NOTE: Use the TripleClicks Advanced Search to quickly locate all products eligible for auto-delivery and exclude those that are not.

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1594845]Happy New Years everyone, actually I am now back in the saddle after a long vacation before 2019 after putting the business in Vac..mode. I have two suggestion (1) usually I invite new psa and csa to join me on social site and other site so I can use their video chat to Teach them this business, but I was thinking we can hit two birds with one stone seeing we don’t have A2A any more and we can make PSA and CSA visit the forum and know they are not alone in this business and hope the stay longer. (1) So I am suggesting we get video chat link on our present Country rank that is link to the forum ,what you think guys all comment are appreciated and I wish everyone all the best with their business. Secondly and lastly for now I notice when my business was on vac. Mode all my join new PSA and CSA were lost. (2) So I am suggesting that we or rather support send out a link to our leadership page seeing that we cannot have one on our testominal gateway, because I leave a little vacation message plus how to get started by video the only thing they have to copy and paste the URL . [/quote] Billy H - Welcome back, sounds like you got refreshed and sorry about the PSA/CSA loss. Suggest you submit your suggestion on getting video chat link to the Forum, like your thinking. Bless you and yours, Bye for now, Bruce Harper
Billy H. posted:
Happy New Years everyone, actually I am now back in the saddle after a long vacation before 2019 after putting the business in Vac..mode.

I have two suggestion (1) usually I invite new psa and csa to join me on social site and other site so I can use their video chat to Teach them this business, but I was thinking we can hit two birds with one stone seeing we don’t have A2A any more and we can make PSA and CSA visit the forum and know they are not alone in this business and hope the stay longer.

(1) So I am suggesting we get video chat link on our present Country rank that is link to the forum ,what you think guys all comment are appreciated and I wish everyone all the best with their business.

Secondly and lastly for now I notice when my business was on vac. Mode all my join new PSA and CSA were lost.

(2) So I am suggesting that we or rather support send out a link to our leadership page seeing that we cannot have one on our testominal gateway, because I leave a little vacation message plus how to get started by video the only thing they have to copy and paste the URL .

Billy H - Welcome back, sounds like you got refreshed and sorry about the PSA/CSA loss. Suggest you submit your
suggestion on getting video chat link to the Forum, like your thinking. Bless you and yours, Bye for now,

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hi :star2: [b]So I am suggesting we get video chat link[/b] Frankly loud I laugh at this.:sweat_smile: I can not even imagine that. Maybe looked like on a dating site:laughing:
Hi

So I am suggesting we get video chat link

Frankly loud I laugh at this.

I can not even imagine that.
Maybe looked like on a dating site
36x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Billy, and welcome back I agree that video chat is a great idea, but it would not be easy to setup. Video requires a lot of bandwidth (internet speed) for it to work properly and also videos take up a lot of storage space compared to text. Also, it will increase data usage which might be costly for affiliates especially those using capped(limited) data. Some SFIers (myself included) do not have a webcam on their computers, not everyone uses a laptop. It will probably need a phone with front camera for those using mobile devices for their SFI activities. I would like to suggest that video chat be made optional, assuming that Sir Gery and his team have managed to add that feature to the website. Your idea is good but there a lot of hurdles that will need to be tackled first. I hope it's not too difficult for Sir Gery's team to implement this concept.
Hi Billy, and welcome back

I agree that video chat is a great idea, but it would not be easy to setup. Video requires a lot of bandwidth (internet speed) for it to work properly and also videos take up a lot of storage space compared to text. Also, it will increase data usage which might be costly for affiliates especially those using capped(limited) data. Some SFIers (myself included) do not have a webcam on their computers, not everyone uses a laptop. It will probably need a phone with front camera for those using mobile devices for their SFI activities. I would like to suggest that video chat be made optional, assuming that Sir Gery and his team have managed to add that feature to the website. Your idea is good but there a lot of hurdles that will need to be tackled first. I hope it's not too difficult for Sir Gery's team to implement this concept.
Tungamirai M.

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Let me start from the end of your thread ... I don't know if I get you well. Leaving message and tips on your Leadership page for the members would not "save" you if you don't fulfill those two conditions from [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=234018&referrer=search]Active Sponsor Policy[/url]: Log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days to maintaint your Team members as Sponsor. So, it is not sufficient that we leave them tips and instructions if we do not fulfill those conditions our members will roll-up to our Sponsor or the first active Upline. Regarding video chat: I personally consider it not necessary because today we have Skype, and online conference tools all over the internet - so one Sponsor can manage according to his preferences in the work. Introducing video chat here on the site first would be very very big technical change - and I really don't know with so many many new members on a daily basis how this could be done. We would probably have more interruptions than good talk as it is on Facebook, cause it would cause an overall overload in lines. Not to mention that this would be like entering more into our privacy - "ringing" day and night all the time zones and whenever one gets in mind. I personally like working late evening or early in the morning from my bed. I cannot imagine to dress myself and getup because I have a live chat video with member, sincerely. This would be chaos in my opinion :-) Some Sponsor cooks the lunch, children screaming, TV on, and incoming video chat ringing :smile: I really cannot imagine that. However, one can manage through other online tools to have online conferences with members if he wants as Sponsor. This is my humble opinion. Regards :-)
Let me start from the end of your thread ... I don't know if I get you well.
Leaving message and tips on your Leadership page for the members would not "save" you if you don't fulfill those two conditions from Active Sponsor Policy: Log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days to maintaint your Team members as Sponsor.

So, it is not sufficient that we leave them tips and instructions if we do not fulfill those conditions our members will roll-up to our Sponsor or the first active Upline.

Regarding video chat: I personally consider it not necessary because today we have Skype, and online conference tools all over the internet - so one Sponsor can manage according to his preferences in the work.
Introducing video chat here on the site first would be very very big technical change - and I really don't know with so many many new members on a daily basis how this could be done. We would probably have more interruptions than good talk as it is on Facebook, cause it would cause an overall overload in lines.

Not to mention that this would be like entering more into our privacy - "ringing" day and night all the time zones and whenever one gets in mind.
I personally like working late evening or early in the morning from my bed. I cannot imagine to dress myself and getup because I have a live chat video with member, sincerely. This would be chaos in my opinion :-)
Some Sponsor cooks the lunch, children screaming, TV on, and incoming video chat ringing
I really cannot imagine that.
However, one can manage through other online tools to have online conferences with members if he wants as Sponsor.
This is my humble opinion. Regards :-)
7x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Guru Rank: #7

Posted 10 days ago More by Harold G. 1 Reply

[quote=1594871]Hi Billy, and welcome back I agree that video chat is a great idea, but it would not be easy to setup. Video requires a lot of bandwidth (internet speed) for it to work properly and also videos take up a lot of storage space compared to text. Also, it will increase data usage which might be costly for affiliates especially those using capped(limited) data................Your idea is good but there a lot of hurdles that will need to be tackled first. [/quote] Well said...[b]Video requires a lot of bandwidth..."[/b] Not to mention the amount of load and space on the server which would be necessary to provide a sufficient platform for the amount of SFI affiliates. With that being said, I'd like to counter offer a suggestion in the form of a question: Why do so many affiliates look to SFI to provide resources that we [u]as leaders should find, obtain, and implement.[/u] If we want to lead an effective/growing team, we (as leaders) need to recognize that these resources are out there and it is beneficial to invest in them. Hence my suggestion within my question. Go Diamond! --Hal
Tungamirai M. posted:

I agree that video chat is a great idea, but it would not be easy to setup. Video requires a lot of bandwidth (internet speed) for it to work properly and also videos take up a lot of storage space compared to text. Also, it will increase data usage which might be costly for affiliates especially those using capped(limited) data................Your idea is good but there a lot of hurdles that will need to be tackled first.

Well said...Video requires a lot of bandwidth..." Not to mention the amount of load and space on the server which would be necessary to provide a sufficient platform for the amount of SFI affiliates.

With that being said, I'd like to counter offer a suggestion in the form of a question: Why do so many affiliates look to SFI to provide resources that we as leaders should find, obtain, and implement. If we want to lead an effective/growing team, we (as leaders) need to recognize that these resources are out there and it is beneficial to invest in them. Hence my suggestion within my question.

Go Diamond!
--Hal
16x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Welcome Billy H . Respect for your service in SFI . 12 years ..... super . My humble opinion : I do not need this video chat . Forum is perfectly sufficient . As for the chats , Balkan leaders Experts says . AI You can . Communication at the SFI - chat , facebook , skype , rent a room , connect with their members, sponsor , ypline .... countless ways for joint training . But the forum ? Excuse me but , but for me it is unthinkable. It's like going back several years . As for the members that you have lost , without status this is happening . The rules are the same for all . We have excellent news here at SFI , Rewardikali are becoming more powerful , slowly you will see ... I want you to gather as soon as your team , go in successful work , I rent a room to work together Greetings I want to get all your wishes
Welcome Billy H .
Respect for your service in SFI .
12 years ..... super .
My humble opinion :
I do not need this video chat .
Forum is perfectly sufficient .
As for the chats , Balkan leaders Experts says .
AI You can .
Communication at the SFI - chat ,
facebook , skype , rent a room ,
connect with their members, sponsor , ypline ....
countless ways for joint training .

But the forum ?
Excuse me but , but for me it is unthinkable.
It's like going back several years .
As for the members that you have lost ,
without status this is happening .

The rules are the same for all .
We have excellent news here at SFI ,
Rewardikali are becoming more powerful ,
slowly you will see ...
I want you to gather as soon as your team ,
go in successful work , I rent a room to work together
Greetings I want to get all your wishes
2x SUPPORT
Suzana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago More by Christine D.

Hi Billy Happy New Year and Welcome back. I have to agree with what others have said against your suggestion. We do have other means of connecting with our Team through Video etc outside of SFI. I personally am usually bed bound and I don't have the confidence to get in front of the camera, the way I am now I would probably scare most of my Team away haha.... between my speech that I have problems with and I have to use hearing aids, and ill in bed, then pass out for no reason, it would be chaos for me and they would ran a mile or more away. I would give bad publicity to SFI hee hee. I am glad that you have the confidence though, otherwise you wouldn't have suggested it and I really wish I had that confidence. So I must admire you for that. I know others do their own webinar etc, maybe that would be a wiser thing for you to do. We all have our own opinions and I respect yours, I just don't agree with your suggestion. I mean that nicely... Kind Regards :sparkles:
Hi Billy

Happy New Year and Welcome back.

I have to agree with what others have said against your suggestion.
We do have other means of connecting with our Team through Video etc outside of SFI.

I personally am usually bed bound and I don't have the confidence to get in front of the camera, the way I am now I would probably scare most of my Team away haha.... between my speech that I have problems with and I have to use hearing aids, and ill in bed, then pass out for no reason, it would be chaos for me and they would ran a mile or more away.
I would give bad publicity to SFI hee hee.

I am glad that you have the confidence though, otherwise you wouldn't have suggested it and I really wish I had that confidence. So I must admire you for that.

I know others do their own webinar etc, maybe that would be a wiser thing for you to do.

We all have our own opinions and I respect yours, I just don't agree with your suggestion.
I mean that nicely...

Kind Regards
13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 10 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

[quote=1594882][quote=1594871]Hi Billy, and welcome back I agree that video chat is a great idea, but it would not be easy to setup. Video requires a lot of bandwidth (internet speed) for it to work properly and also videos take up a lot of storage space compared to text. Also, it will increase data usage which might be costly for affiliates especially those using capped(limited) data................Your idea is good but there a lot of hurdles that will need to be tackled first. [/quote] Well said...[b]Video requires a lot of bandwidth..."[/b] Not to mention the amount of load and space on the server which would be necessary to provide a sufficient platform for the amount of SFI affiliates. With that being said, I'd like to counter offer a suggestion in the form of a question: Why do so many affiliates look to SFI to provide resources that we [u]as leaders should find, obtain, and implement.[/u] If we want to lead an effective/growing team, we (as leaders) need to recognize that these resources are out there and it is beneficial to invest in them. Hence my suggestion within my question. Go Diamond! --Hal[/quote] I think there is a mindset that we work for SFI and not ourself. I see this mindset a lot in comments made on the Forum. I think if we can emphasize personal responsibility, as you have done here, we might change the mindset at least some, and people can see greater results. Great post, Hal.
Harold G. posted:
Tungamirai M. posted:

I agree that video chat is a great idea, but it would not be easy to setup. Video requires a lot of bandwidth (internet speed) for it to work properly and also videos take up a lot of storage space compared to text. Also, it will increase data usage which might be costly for affiliates especially those using capped(limited) data................Your idea is good but there a lot of hurdles that will need to be tackled first.

Well said...Video requires a lot of bandwidth..." Not to mention the amount of load and space on the server which would be necessary to provide a sufficient platform for the amount of SFI affiliates.

With that being said, I'd like to counter offer a suggestion in the form of a question: Why do so many affiliates look to SFI to provide resources that we as leaders should find, obtain, and implement. If we want to lead an effective/growing team, we (as leaders) need to recognize that these resources are out there and it is beneficial to invest in them. Hence my suggestion within my question.

Go Diamond!
--Hal

I think there is a mindset that we work for SFI and not ourself. I see this mindset a lot in comments made on the Forum.

I think if we can emphasize personal responsibility, as you have done here, we might change the mindset at least some, and people can see greater results.

Great post, Hal.
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

contains great tip

Posted 10 days ago More by Andrew A. 1 Reply

While using video or audio chat is a big boost especially if you have screen share sadly it doesn't work well for affiliate marketers because it doesn't translate to other languages. Nearly 1/3 of my team still wouldn't understand me but even then though we have the same issue with text communications we still at least can translate text more readily. If you do business only local you could use any free chat like Skype which is exceptional, and for doing more global business also has onboard Bing translate for text. It has tons of business tools available and is something you can do independent of SFI to ensure team unison. Andy Zeus Anderson
While using video or audio chat is a big boost especially if you have screen share sadly it doesn't work well for affiliate marketers because it doesn't translate to other languages. Nearly 1/3 of my team still wouldn't understand me but even then though we have the same issue with text communications we still at least can translate text more readily.

If you do business only local you could use any free chat like Skype which is exceptional, and for doing more global business also has onboard Bing translate for text. It has tons of business tools available and is something you can do independent of SFI to ensure team unison.

Andy Zeus Anderson
68x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 10 days ago

HI Billy H., I hope you will have a nice rest. Unfortunately, SFI does not provide all the benefits in its "holiday version" for working in SFI. I did not know the possibility of losing ADU in that option. Thank you for informing us about this loss and how to work in the holiday version. For video chat I like the answer Suzana R. [quote]AI You can . Communication at the SFI - chat , facebook , skype , rent a room , connect with their members, sponsor , ypline .... countless ways for joint training . [/quote] I wish you a nice day and a lot of success in your work. :four_leaf_clover: (google translator)
HI Billy H.,
I hope you will have a nice rest. Unfortunately, SFI does not provide all the benefits in its "holiday version" for working in SFI. I did not know the possibility of losing ADU in that option. Thank you for informing us about this loss and how to work in the holiday version.
For video chat I like the answer Suzana R.
AI You can .
Communication at the SFI - chat ,
facebook , skype , rent a room ,
connect with their members, sponsor , ypline ....
countless ways for joint training .

I wish you a nice day and a lot of success in your work.

(google translator)
SUPPORT
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

| Edit settings