Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share!!!

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago More by Bruce H.

In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share. Some Marketers hold themselves down by the low ceiling they put over themselves. It usually isn't the lack of ambition that creates this. They are just afraid to think big thoughts. Some of the top marketers in all fields decided that they would not be satisfied with less than a quarter to one-half increase in their volume of business from all of their clients, both business and residential. They told themselves that when they made their presentations that would be their motivator. Here was what they found. Not all their clients/prospects purchased 50% more, but enough did to increase their total sales by an average of 25%. So, the old saying you get what you ask for, providing you have sold yourself on your new approach can get you increased sales of products/services/enrollments. The increases in your volume can skyrocket providing you make the proper change to thinking bigger. Why don't you try asking for more from the git-go in your very own marketing business? By increasing your numbers you are on an improved path to reach the highest peak of the great SFI Opportunity Mountain. The secondary income and passive income that you are building now, on a full-time, or part-time basis will be so welcomed at a time when it is needed in the future. There is no reason that you and your family cannot receive your fair share. I have one question for you. Are you in for the long haul? Congratulations, I knew you were. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share.

Some Marketers hold themselves down by the low ceiling they put over themselves. It usually isn't the lack of ambition that creates this. They are just afraid to think big thoughts. Some of the top marketers in all fields decided that they would not be satisfied with less than a quarter to one-half increase in their volume of business from all of their clients, both business and residential. They told themselves that when they made their presentations that would be their motivator.

Here was what they found. Not all their clients/prospects purchased 50% more, but enough did to increase their total sales
by an average of 25%. So, the old saying you get what you ask for, providing you have sold yourself on your new approach can get you increased sales of products/services/enrollments. The increases in your volume can skyrocket
providing you make the proper change to thinking bigger. Why don't you try asking for more from the git-go in your
very own marketing business?

By increasing your numbers you are on an improved path to reach the highest peak of the great SFI Opportunity
Mountain. The secondary income and passive income that you are building now, on a full-time, or part-time basis
will be so welcomed at a time when it is needed in the future.

There is no reason that you and your family cannot receive your fair share. I have one question for you. Are you
in for the long haul? Congratulations, I knew you were. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

This is a good research and very commendable. Perhaps one would also like to find out the place of "Luck" in marketing and advertising. Being lucky and having the courage to endure in consistency are also driving factors. Anyway, thanks Sir Bruce for the lessons. Franklin
This is a good research and very commendable. Perhaps one would also like to find out the place of "Luck" in marketing and advertising. Being lucky and having the courage to endure in consistency are also driving factors.

Anyway, thanks Sir Bruce for the lessons.
Franklin
4x SUPPORT
Mba-Nwite F.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1594965]In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share. . . . . . . . By increasing your numbers you are on an improved path to reach the highest peak of the great SFI Opportunity Mountain. . . . Bruce Harper [/quote] Very true Sir Bruce Harper. The one very pillar that any business profit rests on: [b]TURNOVER[/b]. Better to make $1 in 1 million places than make $5 in 1000 places. The more the merrier. Thank you Sir and best wishes.
Bruce H. posted:
In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share. . . .

. . . . By increasing your numbers you are on an improved path to reach the highest peak of the great SFI Opportunity
Mountain. . . .

Bruce Harper

Very true Sir Bruce Harper.

The one very pillar that any business profit rests on: TURNOVER.
Better to make $1 in 1 million places than make $5 in 1000 places. The more the merrier.

Thank you Sir and best wishes.
10x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago More by Bruce H.

[quote=1594995]This is a good research and very commendable. Perhaps one would also like to find out the place of "Luck" in marketing and advertising. Being lucky and having the courage to endure in consistency are also driving factors. Anyway, thanks Sir Bruce for the lessons. Franklin [/quote] Franklin - Thanks for reply, Have a great week-end. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Mba-Nwite F. posted:
This is a good research and very commendable. Perhaps one would also like to find out the place of "Luck" in marketing and advertising. Being lucky and having the courage to endure in consistency are also driving factors.

Anyway, thanks Sir Bruce for the lessons.
Franklin

Franklin - Thanks for reply, Have a great week-end. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Thanks alot Bruce for your great post here in the forum. I have always been honest to people here in the forum whenever I encounter difficulties in my business that I need help to progress. There is this issue I am encountering when posting free SFI barners in viral mailing. There is this option where I need to separate barner URLs in to two sections that is image URL and barner URL. When I copy the first section of the URL in the marketing center and then paste it in my marketing website and later head over for the other section of the URL, I find the first section of the URL that I had earlier pasted in my marketing website missing. This is really giving me a hard time when doing marketing and I need help. I use an android device for that matter. Thanks all
Thanks alot Bruce for your great post here in the forum. I have always been honest to people here in the forum whenever I encounter difficulties in my business that I need help to progress.
There is this issue I am encountering when posting free SFI barners in viral mailing. There is this option where I need to separate barner URLs in to two sections that is image URL and barner URL.
When I copy the first section of the URL in the marketing center and then paste it in my marketing website and later head over for the other section of the URL, I find the first section of the URL that I had earlier pasted in my marketing website missing. This is really giving me a hard time when doing marketing and I need help.
I use an android device for that matter.

Thanks all
john w.

Kenya

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 9 days ago More by Bruce H.

[quote=1595472]Thanks alot Bruce for your great post here in the forum. I have always been honest to people here in the forum whenever I encounter difficulties in my business that I need help to progress. There is this issue I am encountering when posting free SFI barners in viral mailing. There is this option where I need to separate barner URLs in to two sections that is image URL and barner URL. When I copy the first section of the URL in the marketing center and then paste it in my marketing website and later head over for the other section of the URL, I find the first section of the URL that I had earlier pasted in my marketing website missing. This is really giving me a hard time when doing marketing and I need help. I use an android device for that matter. Thanks all[/quote] John W - I do not have enough know-how to advise you on your android device. There are many who will reply when they read your call for help. Be patient, some will come to your request. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
john w. posted:
Thanks alot Bruce for your great post here in the forum. I have always been honest to people here in the forum whenever I encounter difficulties in my business that I need help to progress.
There is this issue I am encountering when posting free SFI barners in viral mailing. There is this option where I need to separate barner URLs in to two sections that is image URL and barner URL.
When I copy the first section of the URL in the marketing center and then paste it in my marketing website and later head over for the other section of the URL, I find the first section of the URL that I had earlier pasted in my marketing website missing. This is really giving me a hard time when doing marketing and I need help.
I use an android device for that matter.

Thanks all

John W - I do not have enough know-how to advise you on your android device. There are many who will reply when they read your call for help. Be patient, some will come to your request. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1594965]In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share. Some Marketers hold themselves down by the low ceiling they put over themselves. It usually isn't the lack of ambition that creates this. They are just afraid to think big thoughts. Some of the top marketers in all fields decided that they would not be satisfied with less than a quarter to one-half increase in their volume of business from all of their clients, both business and residential. They told themselves that when they made their presentations that would be their motivator. Here was what they found. Not all their clients/prospects purchased 50% more, but enough did to increase their total sales by an average of 25%. So, the old saying you get what you ask for, providing you have sold yourself on your new approach can get you increased sales of products/services/enrollments. The increases in your volume can skyrocket providing you make the proper change to thinking bigger. Why don't you try asking for more from the git-go in your very own marketing business? By increasing your numbers you are on an improved path to reach the highest peak of the great SFI Opportunity Mountain. The secondary income and passive income that you are building now, on a full-time, or part-time basis will be so welcomed at a time when it is needed in the future. There is no reason that you and your family cannot receive your fair share. I have one question for you. Are you in for the long haul? Congratulations, I knew you were. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper [/quote] Respected Sir Bruce H !:bowtie: You are so right & true in all you stated. We all read you. But how many follow in letter & spirit? Even I have failed to implement your suggestions in toto many times (procrastination & other similar reasons) like lack of commitment. From tomorrow onward, I am going to ask for more. I am going to visit all my neighbors in my department & tell them about SFI & its associated programs like TripleClicks; Zing Network; Localvantia; Astro auctions; & other EZ Games. Thanks for your advice. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oLyIoAF.gif[/img]
Bruce H. posted:

Some Marketers hold themselves down by the low ceiling they put over themselves. It usually isn't the lack of ambition that creates this. They are just afraid to think big thoughts. Some of the top marketers in all fields decided that they would not be satisfied with less than a quarter to one-half increase in their volume of business from all of their clients, both business and residential. They told themselves that when they made their presentations that would be their motivator.

Here was what they found. Not all their clients/prospects purchased 50% more, but enough did to increase their total sales
by an average of 25%. So, the old saying you get what you ask for, providing you have sold yourself on your new approach can get you increased sales of products/services/enrollments. The increases in your volume can skyrocket
providing you make the proper change to thinking bigger. Why don't you try asking for more from the git-go in your

By increasing your numbers you are on an improved path to reach the highest peak of the great SFI Opportunity
Mountain. The secondary income and passive income that you are building now, on a full-time, or part-time basis

There is no reason that you and your family cannot receive your fair share. I have one question for you. Are you
in for the long haul? Congratulations, I knew you were. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

Respected Sir Bruce H !

You are so right & true in all you stated.
We all read you.
But how many follow in letter & spirit?
Even I have failed to implement your suggestions in toto
many times (procrastination & other similar reasons) like
lack of commitment.

From tomorrow onward, I am going to ask for more.
I am going to visit all my neighbors in my department & tell
them about SFI & its associated programs like
TripleClicks;
Zing Network;
Localvantia;
Astro auctions;
& other EZ Games.
Thanks for your advice.

88x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 9 days ago More by Bruce H.

[quote=1595555][quote=1594965]In Marketing Ask For More - Get Your Fair Share. Some Marketers hold themselves down by the low ceiling they put over themselves. It usually isn't the lack of ambition that creates this. They are just afraid to think big thoughts. Some of the top marketers in all fields decided that they would not be satisfied with less than a quarter to one-half increase in their volume of business from all of their clients, both business and residential. They told themselves that when they made their presentations that would be their motivator. Here was what they found. Not all their clients/prospects purchased 50% more, but enough did to increase their total sales by an average of 25%. So, the old saying you get what you ask for, providing you have sold yourself on your new approach can get you increased sales of products/services/enrollments. The increases in your volume can skyrocket providing you make the proper change to thinking bigger. Why don't you try asking for more from the git-go in your very own marketing business? By increasing your numbers you are on an improved path to reach the highest peak of the great SFI Opportunity Mountain. The secondary income and passive income that you are building now, on a full-time, or part-time basis will be so welcomed at a time when it is needed in the future. There is no reason that you and your family cannot receive your fair share. I have one question for you. Are you in for the long haul? Congratulations, I knew you were. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper [/quote] Respected Sir Bruce H !:bowtie: You are so right & true in all you stated. We all read you. But how many follow in letter & spirit? Even I have failed to implement your suggestions in toto many times (procrastination & other similar reasons) like lack of commitment. From tomorrow onward, I am going to ask for more. I am going to visit all my neighbors in my department & tell them about SFI & its associated programs like TripleClicks; Zing Network; Localvantia; Astro auctions; & other EZ Games. Thanks for your advice. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oLyIoAF.gif[/img] [/quote] Manohar L - What a wonderful plan you have outlined to implement in your department. As you stated putting things into action is the key in building our own Marketing Businesses. Thanks for your kind reply. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Manohar L. posted:
Bruce H. posted:

Bruce Harper

Respected Sir Bruce H !

You are so right & true in all you stated.
We all read you.
But how many follow in letter & spirit?
Even I have failed to implement your suggestions in toto
many times (procrastination & other similar reasons) like
lack of commitment.

From tomorrow onward, I am going to ask for more.
I am going to visit all my neighbors in my department & tell
them about SFI & its associated programs like
TripleClicks;
Zing Network;
Localvantia;
Astro auctions;
& other EZ Games.
Thanks for your advice.

Manohar L - What a wonderful plan you have outlined to implement in your department. As you stated putting things
into action is the key in building our own Marketing Businesses. Thanks for your kind reply. Bless you and yours. Bye
for now.

Bruce Harper
16x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings