Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Newbies Guide I share with all my New Psa Members.

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

Welcome to all new members at SFI. I thought I would share how you can Team Build Free. Setting up your signature at G Mail etc. Google + if with G mail you have a free account. I just checked my updates here. 908 followers|22,153 views Google + is a great Free Platform to promote SFI. I would strongly suggest to clean up your G Mail account to begin with. GO and Change your passwords for security. 1. Use the same password for all the sites you join for affiliate marketing. 2. Use a different password for your G Mail Accounts. 3. Use a different password for PayPal and each Bank Account you have. 4. Use the same password for SFI And Triple Clicks. Log into G Mail Top Far Right. Hover mouse over the round sun icon. Click the round icon. A drop down box will appear. Scroll down and click Settings. Above where it reads General Click accounts. A box will appear . Follow the instructions. Change password. 2-step verification Click set up Adding your cell phone. This is great. If someone tries to hack your account and change your password. I have a security set up at my G mail Account where before my password can be changed, I receive a tex code to enter on my cell phone. Clean up your G Mail Daily. Any unwanted emails send to spam. There are way to many fishing sites. Trying to rip people off. I suggest to tick the box at the left beside emails you do not know. Above hover your mouse over the Envelope icon. A box will appear saying Move to. Click the V A drop down box will appear. Click spam. At the Left under where it reads G Mail. Scroll down to where it reads Spam. Click this. Above in Blue writing you will see. Delete all spam messages now. Tick this. A Box will appear saying confirm all deleted messages tick OK> Setting up your signature at G Mail. Log into G Mail Do you see the red writing at the top Right G Mail then all the little boxes. YOU then see < > The sun is beside this with a V drop down box. Click the V Scroll down to where you see Settings Click this Scroll down BE sure to add your photo Scroll down to were it reads. Signature: (appended at the end of all outgoing messages) Tick this box. Copy and paste into the big empty box. Cheers XXX your name Register FREE for my boot camp training series XXX your SFI link or SFI splash designed to capture email addresses. Join my SFI Training support group for SFI. XXX add here your Facebook training group link I hope this is useful to everyone. P.S Hit the reply button with any questions you have I personally respond to all my emails! Do this every 3-5 day
Welcome to all new members at SFI.
I thought I would share how you can Team Build Free. Setting up your signature at G Mail etc.
Google + if with G mail you have a free account.
I just checked my updates here.
908 followers|22,153 views Google + is a great Free Platform to promote SFI.

I would strongly suggest to clean up your G Mail account to begin with.
GO and Change your passwords for security.
1. Use the same password for all the sites you join for affiliate marketing.
2. Use a different password for your G Mail Accounts.
3. Use a different password for PayPal and each Bank Account you have.
4. Use the same password for SFI And Triple Clicks.

Log into G Mail Top Far Right. Hover mouse over the round sun icon. Click the round icon.
A drop down box will appear. Scroll down and click Settings.
Above where it reads General Click accounts. A box will appear . Follow the instructions. Change password.
2-step verification Click set up Adding your cell phone. This is great.
If someone tries to hack your account and change your password.
I have a security set up at my G mail Account where before my password can be changed,
I receive a tex code to enter on my cell phone.
Clean up your G Mail Daily. Any unwanted emails send to spam.
There are way to many fishing sites. Trying to rip people off.

I suggest to tick the box at the left beside emails you do not know.
Above hover your mouse over the Envelope icon. A box will appear saying Move to. Click the V A drop down box will appear. Click spam.
At the Left under where it reads G Mail. Scroll down to where it reads Spam. Click this. Above in Blue writing you will see. Delete all spam messages now. Tick this. A Box will appear saying confirm all deleted messages tick OK>

Setting up your signature at G Mail.
Log into G Mail Do you see the red writing at the top Right G Mail then all the little boxes.
YOU then see < > The sun is beside this with a V drop down box. Click the V
Scroll down to where you see Settings Click this
Scroll down BE sure to add your photo
Scroll down to were it reads.
Signature:
(appended at the end of all outgoing messages) Tick this box.
Copy and paste into the big empty box.
Cheers XXX your name
Register FREE for my boot camp training series
XXX your SFI link or SFI splash designed to capture email addresses.
Join my SFI Training support group for SFI.
XXX add here your Facebook training group link
I hope this is useful to everyone.

P.S Hit the reply button with any questions you have
I personally respond to all my emails!
Do this every 3-5 day
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted over 3 years ago

Many thanks for sharing this, Maree! It will be of assistance to many.
Many thanks for sharing this, Maree! It will be of assistance to many.
3x SUPPORT
Lauree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

Cheers. Need help just ask what you need to know. :smiley:
Cheers. Need help just ask what you need to know.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted over 3 years ago 2 Replies

This is so long and very difficult to understand. Please clarify in simple word, so every one understand it.
This is so long and very difficult to understand. Please clarify in simple word, so every one understand it.
Zakir H.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 3 years ago

Great work. A piece of true help. Keep it up.
Great work. A piece of true help. Keep it up.
Ashok J.

India

Posted over 3 years ago

Nice tip....
Nice tip....
Bruce G.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you !!!
Thank you !!!
Dan S.

Romania

E365 Country Champion

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you for the information very helpful
Thank you for the information very helpful
Linda F.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

You are a very active leader and thank you for all the advice given. Success on
You are a very active leader and thank you for all the advice given.
Success on
NELI C.

Romania

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

[quote=168993]This is so long and very difficult to understand. Please clarify in simple word, so every one understand it.[/quote] This is actually very easy to understand and consise. What part of it do you need further clarification? All of it can't be difficult to understand?? Perhaps if you elaborate on what is confusing, we can all try to clarify for you. However, to just state it is so long and difficult to understand without providing any positive feedback is not very helpful to anyone. Stefan Auerbach
Zakir H. posted:

This is actually very easy to understand and consise. What part of it do you need further clarification? All of it can't be difficult to understand?? Perhaps if you elaborate on what is confusing, we can all try to clarify for you. However, to just state it is so long and difficult to understand without providing any positive feedback is not very helpful to anyone.

Stefan Auerbach
Stefan A.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you so much Maree for all your help an your time. Helped me so much. God Bless
Thank you so much Maree for all your help an your time. Helped me so much. God Bless
Dannie G.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing Maree. Great tips. I am sure it will benefit a lots of peoples.
Thank you for sharing Maree. Great tips. I am sure it will benefit a lots of peoples.
Jimmy C.

Malaysia

Liked by Alex B.

| Edit settings