Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI . Communicating each Friday

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

I send this message to all my PSA members on a Friday. Via my auto responder. :family: When they first join me at SFI. I get them to register for my Free SFI Boot Camp Training. Things you need to learn first. How to copy and paste. Left click holding your mouse. Run it over what you wish to copy. It will be high lighted blue. Click the Ctrl and C button together. Bottom left of the key board. Go and left click in the empty box to copy message over. Then Click the Ctrl and V key together. Your message will appear where you clicked. How to activate your promotional link when adding at safe lists and signature at G Mail etc. Left click holding your mouse. Run it over the Promotional link to copy and paste etc. Make sure there are no spaces. It will be high lighted blue. Click the Ctrl and C button together, Bottom left on your keyboard. Look up to where you see the chain link (Beside the horse Shoe ) left CLICK THIS A box will appear copy and paste your SFI promotional link into the empty box below where it reads URL. HOW TO DO THIS. Left Click your mouse then Click the Ctrl and V button together YOU link will appear CLICK Okay. The box will disappear. Check your url is Blue. Test it by clicking. CHECK YOUR MESSAGES at SFI. Top Right you will see your Account Information with your photo. Click where it reads YOU have 28 Messages. Click the blue links to read and reply. Tick the boxes at the left to delete. At the top tick Moved check to trash. Keep it clean and tidy. CHECK the bubbles above your photo to see if there are any instant messages. Tick and reply Send E Cards to your Top Movers Weekly. Go to the Top Movers list. Click the name of the individual you wish to send the e card to. Below where it reads E365 in contention. YOU will see written. Send an e card. Click here. Click the V Drop down box and select which card you wish to send. When replying to new PSA I select here to help. Click preview this card. Greetings. Delete the writing you see first. Then add your heading. Copy and paste the message to the left of the page that has popped up. Into the empty box where it says Content. Check it then at the bottom left click the box I agree. Then click send message. :thumbsup: Communication is the life line of expanding your Network. If you are upgraded at Traffic Exchanges. I am upgraded at 10 sites I use to promote SFI and get random down line. Be sure to log in weekly blasting your welcome post to your new random referrals you receive with being upgraded. Introducing them to SFI. Far Right View and Read . START SFI BASICS LAUNCHPAD Top Right hand Corner. Share at Face Book. Every 2-3 days go and check your messages. Check my posts at Face Book and duplicate. BEFORE logging out go to the SFI Forum. Participate adding your responses. :earth_asia: This is how I generate a real income working from home. Building my SFI Network.
I send this message to all my PSA members on a Friday. Via my auto responder.

When they first join me at SFI. I get them to register for my Free SFI Boot Camp Training.
Things you need to learn first.
How to copy and paste. Left click holding your mouse. Run it over what you wish to copy.
It will be high lighted blue. Click the Ctrl and C button together. Bottom left of the key board.
Go and left click in the empty box to copy message over.
Then Click the Ctrl and V key together. Your message will appear where you clicked.

How to activate your promotional link when adding at safe lists and signature at G Mail etc.
Left click holding your mouse. Run it over the Promotional link to copy and paste etc. Make sure there are no spaces.
It will be high lighted blue. Click the Ctrl and C button together, Bottom left on your keyboard.
Look up to where you see the chain link (Beside the horse Shoe ) left CLICK THIS
A box will appear copy and paste your SFI promotional link into the empty box below where it reads URL.
HOW TO DO THIS. Left Click your mouse then Click the Ctrl and V button together
YOU link will appear CLICK Okay. The box will disappear. Check your url is Blue. Test it by clicking.

CHECK YOUR MESSAGES at SFI. Top Right you will see your Account Information with your photo.
Click where it reads
YOU have 28 Messages. Click the blue links to read and reply.
Tick the boxes at the left to delete. At the top tick Moved check to trash. Keep it clean and tidy.
CHECK the bubbles above your photo to see if there are any instant messages. Tick and reply

Send E Cards to your Top Movers Weekly. Go to the Top Movers list.
Click the name of the individual you wish to send the e card to.
Below where it reads E365 in contention. YOU will see written. Send an e card. Click here.
Click the V Drop down box and select which card you wish to send.
When replying to new PSA I select here to help.
Click preview this card.
Greetings. Delete the writing you see first. Then add your heading.
Copy and paste the message to the left of the page that has popped up.
Into the empty box where it says Content.
Check it then at the bottom left click the box I agree.
Then click send message.

Communication is the life line of expanding your Network.
If you are upgraded at Traffic Exchanges. I am upgraded at 10 sites I use to promote SFI and get random down line.
Be sure to log in weekly blasting your welcome post to your new random referrals you receive with being upgraded.
Introducing them to SFI.
Far Right View and Read . START SFI BASICS LAUNCHPAD Top Right hand Corner.

Share at Face Book. Every 2-3 days go and check your messages. Check my posts at Face Book and duplicate.
BEFORE logging out go to the SFI Forum. Participate adding your responses.

This is how I generate a real income working from home. Building my SFI Network.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago

Thank you Maree, I will be contacting you soon Cheers, John
Thank you Maree,
I will be contacting you soon
Cheers,
John
4x SUPPORT
John S.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Syed M.

Posted over 3 years ago

Very well done!!!
Very well done!!!
Sharon C.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Syed M.

Posted over 3 years ago

Some processes and procedures. I guess we must to hang on with a working procedures.
Some processes and procedures. I guess we must to hang on with a working procedures.
Amaize J.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Syed M.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

I thought it might be nice if I share how I teach and support my SFI team. So others can duplicate. :smiley:
I thought it might be nice if I share how I teach and support my SFI team.
So others can duplicate.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted over 3 years ago

[quote]How to activate your promotional link when adding at safe lists and signature at G Mail etc. Left click holding your mouse. Run it over the Promotional link to copy and paste etc. Make sure there are no spaces. It will be high lighted blue. Click the Ctrl and C button together, Bottom left on your keyboard. Look up to where you see the chain link (Beside the horse Shoe ) left CLICK THIS A box will appear copy and paste your SFI promotional link into the empty box below where it reads URL. HOW TO DO THIS. Left Click your mouse then Click the Ctrl and V button together YOU link will appear CLICK Okay. The box will disappear. Check your url is Blue. Test it by clicking.[/quote] When I get something like this I have to ask "Where is the HorseShoe?" or something else. I often get something that says hit the button, and I think "what button". That is because I am still computer challenged. I think this is great information for all that are computer challenged. It helps them to know the simple things. I think you should ad here how to put your picture on the page including how to resize it. I took me days and days to understand how to get a picture on a page. Now it is no problem. I have been using the internet since 1985 and still the basic little things escape me. I thought it was just me, but you have pointed out that many may have these problems and need the basic training you provide.
How to activate your promotional link when adding at safe lists and signature at G Mail etc.
Left click holding your mouse. Run it over the Promotional link to copy and paste etc. Make sure there are no spaces.
It will be high lighted blue. Click the Ctrl and C button together, Bottom left on your keyboard.
Look up to where you see the chain link (Beside the horse Shoe ) left CLICK THIS
A box will appear copy and paste your SFI promotional link into the empty box below where it reads URL.
HOW TO DO THIS. Left Click your mouse then Click the Ctrl and V button together
YOU link will appear CLICK Okay. The box will disappear. Check your url is Blue. Test it by clicking.

When I get something like this I have to ask "Where is the HorseShoe?" or something else. I often get something that says hit the button, and I think "what button". That is because I am still computer challenged. I think this is great information for all that are computer challenged. It helps them to know the simple things. I think you should ad here how to put your picture on the page including how to resize it. I took me days and days to understand how to get a picture on a page. Now it is no problem. I have been using the internet since 1985 and still the basic little things escape me. I thought it was just me, but you have pointed out that many may have these problems and need the basic training you provide.
15x SUPPORT
Marlene K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bob M. Syed M.

Posted over 3 years ago

This process looks complicated but once we join it , we come to understand that it is as easy as sharing our content on Twitter. Thank you Maree for being such a lovely sponsor.
This process looks complicated but once we join it , we come to understand that it is as easy as sharing our content on Twitter. Thank you Maree for being such a lovely sponsor.
Ajay G.

India

| Edit settings