Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Communicating with team Via the Genealogy tab.

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

I thought I would share my Genealogy Post I send at the beginning of each new month. I want all SFI affiliates to realize you do not need to stress if your Up Line is not communicating. Just check into the SFI forum for support. Go to the to do list scroll down and click under Weekly actions. send message Via the Genealogy mailer tab. Wait at the right click under the envelope the tab Send an e-mail/Team Mail to this group of 7657 affiliates A box will open. Enter Heading SFI (your name here) Tips. Start of a new month then copy and paste my message changing my links to yours. Click the grey button Send Preview message to Email. XXXXX Go and check email then return and click Send message to 7430 people. You will see this message. Your group e-mail message has been submitted. Please note that all group messages are reviewed before they are sent out. Approvals are processed in order of rank (PTL, GTL, STL, BTL, EA). SFI will make every effort to approve messages within a few hours of submission. However, some messages may take up to one to two business days to process. Please note that if you submit your group message late in the day, the approval process will not begin until the following business day. Close Window Heading SFI Marees Tips. Start of a new month. SFI Approved. New affiliates who aren't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined. An alert on your SFI homepage and an e-mail from SFI on the 1st of that month will remind members that they can transfer their VP with just one click. It is the beginning of the month. Everything winds back to O. The beauty is no matter when you joined SFI. We all have the same earning potential monthly. We all start working towards achieving EA. Then working our way up the leadership ladder. TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More The beginning of each new Month. When you LOG into SFI. You will see on your home page ALERT Icons. It's time to set your goals for March (and earn 5 bonus Versa Points)! Set your goals Click the BLUE Writing HERE. Fill in the empty boxes. At the bottom right Click Set this months Goals. Click The Home Button to return and Continue. Please submit your rating (ClICK) of SFI and your Sponsor for this past month and pick up 10 Versa Points. Be sure to click the drop down box to 5. Other wise it will go through as 3. In the empty box write a review about your PSA Sponsor. RATE SFI. Tick the box you feel best describes their performance. CLICK the Green box Submit. A box will appear. READ your ratings then Confirm by clicking the Green box. YOU need to click and claim your NEW Reassigned CSA members if you have a standing order set in Place. Team Leaders. YOU need to log into your leader ship page every 10 days and verify it is up to date. Daily to do to build your SFI Team. Put into practice my 5 Step Program for SFI. 1. Go through your "TO-DO LIST" step by step daily. https://www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=to-do_list Click all red buttons above. They will turn grey when you verify them at the bottom with clicking the Blue Button. For points displaying an asterisk (*), you must click the green "V" in the top right corner of the page to be awarded the points. 2. Refer to your VP Ledger https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search 3. Available ONLY for your first 10 days as a SFI Member! Aim to Achieve your Fast Track Bonus. Available only for the first 10 Days. https://www.sfimg.com/FT As you establish your SFI Business. This adds to your commission earnings down the track. YOU will be missing out on a lot of money if you let it slip you by. Well worth the investment. Expecting everything for nothing with out the involvement. Will of course generate no results. www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/detail.php?item=381607 Imagine the earnings after six months of receiving all these new members monthly. YOUR down line and earnings keep growing larger day by day... month by month year by year. Add big commissions with Pricebenders! www.sfimg.com/MarketingPricebenders Bidding at the auctions Rewards. Every 10 bids gives you a Bid N Spin winning PSA members. Also Free entries into the daily grand. 4. DAILY Log into Triple Clicks Daily. Click above Games. Click Gold Streak participating to get an extra entry into the Daily Grand. Play Card King and Knock out Triva. This gives you extra MRP points. When Finished BE SURE to click Games above and click the purple box 5. Go to the Growth tab at the right click and connect with Your local ECA Stores in your area. Instead of going to the Mall. Check and see what they have on offer. Most Important. Select five of your top movers to be your Team Leaders. Reassign new PSA signups to these leaders. Teach these five team leaders to duplicate our 5 steps above. Participate with the SFI Forum. Be sure to read answers at the AskSC. Broaden your knowledge. View my leadership page Add link here. Register for my FREE SFI Boot Camp Training Series. Add Auto responder link here. Connect with my ECA Store. Add link here. All I can do is show you how I earn daily. The next step is up to you. Click the links at the top right. START SFI BASICS LAUNCHPAD Do not Skim through the Training. You need to Read to Succeed. [[i]Removed link to website, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES[/url][/i]] I check all messages daily.
I thought I would share my Genealogy Post I send at the beginning of each new month.
I want all SFI affiliates to realize you do not need to stress if your Up Line is not communicating.
Just check into the SFI forum for support.

Go to the to do list scroll down and click under Weekly actions.
send message Via the Genealogy mailer tab. Wait at the right click under the envelope
the tab Send an e-mail/Team Mail to this group of 7657 affiliates
A box will open. Enter Heading
SFI (your name here) Tips. Start of a new month
then copy and paste my message changing my links to yours.
Click the grey button Send Preview message to Email. XXXXX
Go and check email then return and click
Send message to 7430 people.
You will see this message.
Your group e-mail message has been submitted.
Please note that all group messages are reviewed before they are sent out. Approvals are processed in order of rank (PTL, GTL, STL, BTL, EA). SFI will make every effort to approve messages within a few hours of submission. However, some messages may take up to one to two business days to process. Please note that if you submit your group message late in the day, the approval process will not begin until the following business day.
Close Window

Heading SFI Marees Tips. Start of a new month. SFI Approved.
New affiliates who aren't able to earn the EA-qualifying
1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined.
An alert on your SFI homepage and an e-mail from SFI on the 1st of that month will remind members that they can transfer their VP with just one click.

It is the beginning of the month. Everything winds back to O.
The beauty is no matter when you joined SFI.
We all have the same earning potential monthly.
We all start working towards achieving EA.
Then working our way up the leadership ladder.
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More

The beginning of each new Month. When you LOG into SFI.
You will see on your home page ALERT Icons.
It's time to set your goals for March (and earn 5 bonus Versa Points)! Set your goals
Click the BLUE Writing HERE.
Fill in the empty boxes. At the bottom right Click Set this months Goals.
Click The Home Button to return and Continue.
Please submit your rating (ClICK) of SFI and your Sponsor for this past month and pick up 10 Versa Points.
Be sure to click the drop down box to 5. Other wise it will go through as 3.
In the empty box write a review about your PSA Sponsor.
RATE SFI.
Tick the box you feel best describes their performance.
CLICK the Green box Submit.
A box will appear. READ your ratings then Confirm by clicking the Green box.

YOU need to click and claim your NEW Reassigned CSA members if you have a standing order set in Place.

Team Leaders. YOU need to log into your leader ship page every 10 days and verify it is up to date.

Daily to do to build your SFI Team.
Put into practice my 5 Step Program for SFI.
1. Go through your "TO-DO LIST" step by step daily.
www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=to-do_list
Click all red buttons above.
They will turn grey when you verify them at the bottom with clicking the Blue Button.
For points displaying an asterisk (*), you must click the green "V" in the top right corner of the page to be awarded the points.
2. Refer to your VP Ledger
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search
3. Available ONLY for your first 10 days as a SFI Member!
Aim to Achieve your Fast Track Bonus. Available only for the first 10 Days.
www.sfimg.com/FT
As you establish your SFI Business. This adds to your commission earnings down the track.
YOU will be missing out on a lot of money if you let it slip you by. Well worth the investment.
Expecting everything for nothing with out the involvement. Will of course generate no results.
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/detail.php?item=381607
Imagine the earnings after six months of receiving all these new members monthly.
YOUR down line and earnings keep growing larger day by day... month by month year by year.
Add big commissions with Pricebenders!
www.sfimg.com/MarketingPricebenders
Bidding at the auctions Rewards.
Every 10 bids gives you a Bid N Spin winning PSA members. Also Free entries into the daily grand.

4. DAILY Log into Triple Clicks Daily. Click above Games.
Click Gold Streak participating to get an extra entry into the Daily Grand.
Play Card King and Knock out Triva. This gives you extra MRP points.
When Finished BE SURE to click Games above and click the purple box

5. Go to the Growth tab at the right click and connect with Your local ECA Stores in your area.
Instead of going to the Mall. Check and see what they have on offer.
Most Important. Select five of your top movers to be your Team Leaders.
Reassign new PSA signups to these leaders. Teach these five team leaders to duplicate our 5 steps above.
Participate with the SFI Forum.
Be sure to read answers at the AskSC. Broaden your knowledge.

View my leadership page
Add link here.
Register for my FREE SFI Boot Camp Training Series.
Add Auto responder link here.
Connect with my ECA Store.
Add link here.
All I can do is show you how I earn daily.
The next step is up to you.
Click the links at the top right.
START SFI BASICS LAUNCHPAD
Do not Skim through the Training. You need to Read to Succeed.
[Removed link to website, per FORUM RULES]
I check all messages daily.

20x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing the wery good post . Best regrads Albina
Thank you for sharing the wery good post .
Best regrads
Albina
Albina J.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks for shareing very nice post and valuable information...Now to get my team to do like wise..We all got to work together to succeed in this Business..Love the forum and reading the post from other Team leaders.No I in this Business its every body helping each other...Thanks
Thanks for shareing very nice post and valuable information...Now to get my team to do like wise..We all got to work together to succeed in this Business..Love the forum and reading the post from other Team leaders.No I in this Business its every body helping each other...Thanks
Marty M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks so much for the great information!!! I hope you dont mind if I share this with my PSAs...
Thanks so much for the great information!!! I hope you dont mind if I share this with my PSAs...
John W.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing, i will use this to help my team. Hope you dont mind:blush:
Thanks for sharing, i will use this to help my team. Hope you dont mind
Stacy J.

Trinidad And Tobago

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Manohar L.

Posted over 3 years ago

Hey my friend Maree good day i hope all is fine , big thatbk's for the great team mail reminder i apreciate it a lot especially as you provided in first many SPONSOR ,CO-SPONSOR don't contact their team but we must all keep in minde that communication is hug to build a succesful team & we must chare advices , opinions , experiences & clariffy for them the business issues to be always capable to go forward all the best & many wishes to all of us KADER
Hey my friend Maree good day i hope all is fine , big thatbk's for the great team mail reminder i apreciate it a lot especially as you provided in first many SPONSOR ,CO-SPONSOR don't contact their team
but we must all keep in minde that communication is hug to build a succesful team & we must chare advices , opinions , experiences & clariffy for them the business issues to be always capable to go forward
all the best & many wishes to all of us KADER
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you very much for all these valuable information and thank you for your time .... the forum is very important for everyone regardless of your level ... you always find everything you need ...
Thank you very much for all these valuable information and thank you for your time .... the forum is very important for everyone regardless of your level ... you always find everything you need ...
Frederic G.

Senegal

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

thanks. very good ideas to share specially for new affiliates of SFI
thanks. very good ideas to share specially for new affiliates of SFI
Rakesh B.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ladislav O.

Posted over 3 years ago

a BIG THANK'S to you Maree , reading your post and your dedication helps everyone/me much more motivated... Have a nice smiley sunday
a BIG THANK'S to you Maree , reading your post and your dedication helps everyone/me much more motivated...
Have a nice smiley sunday
Maria Theresa F. P.

Japan

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks thanks thanks
Thanks thanks thanks
Serah F.

Nigeria

Liked by Joseph D.

Posted over 3 years ago

Maree W. Thank You Madam, It is Intresting and useful and good post it is. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Maree W.
Thank You Madam, It is Intresting and useful and good post it is. Thanks a lot for sharing.

70x SUPPORT
Satyanarayana Murthy M.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Joseph D.

Posted over 3 years ago

Maree, thank you for this post. Very good experience for the application to work with partners.
Maree, thank you for this post. Very good experience for the application to work with partners.
Ihor S.

Ukraine

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Joseph D.

| Edit settings