Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Words of encouragement from a Platinum Team Leader.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

This is my reply to all the negative thoughts I have been reading here at the forum.. :imp: All I can say is since day one I followed the plan. Learning step by step. It took a good six months to get my head around it all. The real test is not about earning in the first few months. It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg. Your first month is the time to achieve SFI Team Leader. Do not let the fast track bonus slip you by. YOU will kick yourself when you see the monthly earnings you will be missing out on. You will not get your head around it all in the first month nor the second by the third you should have a better understanding of SFI. This is the beauty with SFI. No matter when you join we all have the same equal opportunities. Your success will be determined by your participation. The internet can be a very dangerous place for newbies. DO not believe everything you read. Click the links at the top right. START SFI BASICS LAUNCHPAD Set aside half an hour to read. https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan Follow your To-Do-List, Read your Launch Pad Lessons. Spend time at the Forum. Collect all the VP you can. Your Green Line is based upon the points the rest of the affiliates in your Class have received since they started. Need support. Just ask here at the forum. How I started. I recorded every thing I did, then started to share with all my team my link to my SFI training website, where I record everything. What and how I participate with SFI on a daily basis. The Cons and Pros of Affiliate Marketing. True 24/7 support for all my SFI team and friends giving them access to my training guide when I am off line. I make sure to update the website weekly. My Platinum Leadership badge is all the proof you need. That Yes SFI is a Success. I work from home full time promoting SFI at all my sites listed at my Sales funnel. I do not spread my wings to far. I concentrate on SFI as my Core business. BUT I do communicate and promote a lot. :running: I have been reinvesting half my earnings into promoting since day one. Building my down line. My nest egg keeps growing larger Day by Day Year by Year. Plus I feel there is no out of pocket expenses as my commissions pay for all my standing orders and upgrades at sites I use to promote and build SFI. :thumbsup:
This is my reply to all the negative thoughts I have been reading here at the forum..

All I can say is since day one I followed the plan. Learning step by step.
It took a good six months to get my head around it all.
The real test is not about earning in the first few months.
It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg.
Your first month is the time to achieve SFI Team Leader.
Do not let the fast track bonus slip you by.
YOU will kick yourself when you see the monthly earnings you will be missing out on.
You will not get your head around it all in the first month nor the second by the third you should have a better understanding of SFI.

This is the beauty with SFI.
No matter when you join we all have the same equal opportunities.
Your success will be determined by your participation.
The internet can be a very dangerous place for newbies. DO not believe everything you read.
Click the links at the top right. START SFI BASICS LAUNCHPAD
Set aside half an hour to read.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
Follow your To-Do-List, Read your Launch Pad Lessons. Spend time at the Forum.
Collect all the VP you can.
Your Green Line is based upon the points the rest of the affiliates in your Class have received since they started.
Need support. Just ask here at the forum.

How I started. I recorded every thing I did, then started to share with all my team my link to my SFI training website, where I record everything. What and how I participate with SFI on a daily basis. The Cons and Pros of Affiliate Marketing. True 24/7 support for all my SFI team and friends giving them access to my training guide when I am off line. I make sure to update the website weekly.

My Platinum Leadership badge is all the proof you need. That Yes SFI is a Success.
I work from home full time promoting SFI at all my sites listed at my Sales funnel.
I do not spread my wings to far. I concentrate on SFI as my Core business.
BUT I do communicate and promote a lot.

I have been reinvesting half my earnings into promoting since day one.
Building my down line. My nest egg keeps growing larger Day by Day Year by Year.
Plus I feel there is no out of pocket expenses as my commissions pay for all my standing orders and upgrades at sites I use to promote and build SFI.
20x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks Maree...... Very inspiring. This will be a great help to me and all the other Affiliates who are on the road to success in SFI!
Thanks Maree......

Very inspiring. This will be a great help to me and all the other Affiliates who are on the road to success in SFI!
SUPPORT
Carl A.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks you Maree W ! I like, all the best!
Thanks you Maree W ! I like, all the best!
Maria P.

Romania

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Maree One of the most inspiring posts that I have read in the past weeks! Thank you, you are a true leader and your platinum badge is proof of it. Thank you once again and keep doing what you are doing :smile::thumbsup:
Maree

One of the most inspiring posts that I have read in the past weeks! Thank you, you are a true leader and your platinum badge is proof of it. Thank you once again and keep doing what you are doing
Stephan & Tina S.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Gliceria P.

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you very much, Maree, for sharing your success story. You've always been very generous with your help, and always willing to share valuable tips, hints, and good business practices. There's only one very simple thing one needs to do to succeed in SFI- it's working and building SFI business Day by Day and Year by Year. Please stay that way and may you continue to climb higher than the Oak Tree!
Thank you very much, Maree, for sharing your success story. You've always been very generous with your help, and always willing to share valuable tips, hints, and good business practices.
There's only one very simple thing one needs to do to succeed in SFI- it's working and building SFI business Day by Day and Year by Year.
Please stay that way and may you continue to climb higher than the Oak Tree!
34x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H. Fel V.

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks Maree for all your personal one on one help. I never would be this successful without your help.
Thanks Maree for all your personal one on one help.
I never would be this successful without your help.
21x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted over 3 years ago

nice, inspiring post. Thank you!
nice, inspiring post. Thank you!
Alexander V.

Ukraine

Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

[i]Thank you so much for this amazing information very educative, more blessings
[i]Thank you so much for this amazing information very educative, more blessings
Victor A.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks you so much for those words . I will share your message with my team. Have a bless day. James Williams Bronze Team Leader
Thanks you so much for those words . I will share your message with my team. Have a bless day.

James Williams
Bronze Team Leader
James W.

Saudi Arabia

E365 Champion

Posted over 3 years ago

Great post! Thank you, Maree :heart:
Great post! Thank you, Maree
8x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thanks for your words of encouragement!! -Pat
Thanks for your words of encouragement!!
-Pat
Pat T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank Maree, if used would allow your inspirational post on my team.
Thank Maree,
if used would allow your inspirational post on my team.
Margareta R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings