Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Proud day. I just purchased a new computer with commissions.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

Today is a very proud day for me. :laughing: Since I joined in 2013 I have been putting aside some of my monthly commissions I have been earning with SFI. Goal to purchase a new Windows 8.1 Computer. Today I achieved that goal. :thumbsup: Thank you SFI. No more second hand computers. You made my dream come true. Thank you Leon My Diamond Sponsor. For replying to all my emails. Thank you to my Numerous CSA sponsors. I have seen a few come and go. Thank you support. For answering all my early inquiries back in 2013. Thank you to all the members that have purchased from my ECA Store. Most important. Thank you SFI for giving me the opportunity to transfer my store to Triple Clicks after the Christchurch Earthquakes. MY very first brand new computer. I am so excited over the moon. I walked around the shop with my partner deciding what one to purchase, he had all the knowledge. Too think! Two years ago I had no understanding of how to operate with Affiliate Marketing or understanding of computers. I wrote down all my partner told me, annoying him often asking him to repeat a lot of what he was saying. Spending hundreds of hours exploring my old second hand computer. Recording all I was learning to refer back to often. I spent hours reading and teaching myself how to participate and promote SFI. Soaking in all the knowledge I gained with reading all the answers at the SFI forum and ASKSC. I started to list all the facts at my training website for SFI I was designing. Doing all the donkey work for my team. Giving them access to my link. True 24/7 support for when I was of line. Most important! THANK YOU to all my Team at SFI. It is with your support and participation that I am rewarded. As a team leader I feel! You are who make me succeed achieving Platinum Team Leader Monthly. To top it off, after spending hours setting it all up. I logged into G Mail to see I got runner up in the AskSC. Now I have to set a new goal to achieve. Maybe a car, make the sky my limit with a realistic time frame. Say two years.
Today is a very proud day for me.

Since I joined in 2013 I have been putting aside some of my monthly commissions I have been earning with SFI.
Goal to purchase a new Windows 8.1 Computer.

Today I achieved that goal.

Thank you SFI. No more second hand computers. You made my dream come true.
Thank you Leon My Diamond Sponsor. For replying to all my emails.
Thank you to my Numerous CSA sponsors. I have seen a few come and go.
Thank you support. For answering all my early inquiries back in 2013.
Thank you to all the members that have purchased from my ECA Store.
Most important. Thank you SFI for giving me the opportunity to transfer my store to Triple Clicks after the Christchurch Earthquakes.

MY very first brand new computer. I am so excited over the moon.
I walked around the shop with my partner deciding what one to purchase, he had all the knowledge.
Too think! Two years ago I had no understanding of how to operate with Affiliate Marketing or understanding of computers.
I wrote down all my partner told me, annoying him often asking him to repeat a lot of what he was saying.
Spending hundreds of hours exploring my old second hand computer. Recording all I was learning to refer back to often.
I spent hours reading and teaching myself how to participate and promote SFI.
Soaking in all the knowledge I gained with reading all the answers at the SFI forum and ASKSC.
I started to list all the facts at my training website for SFI I was designing.
Doing all the donkey work for my team. Giving them access to my link. True 24/7 support for when I was of line.

Most important!
THANK YOU to all my Team at SFI. It is with your support and participation that I am rewarded.
As a team leader I feel! You are who make me succeed achieving Platinum Team Leader Monthly.

To top it off, after spending hours setting it all up. I logged into G Mail to see I got runner up in the AskSC.
Now I have to set a new goal to achieve.
Maybe a car, make the sky my limit with a realistic time frame. Say two years.
23x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Congrats for your New PC.:clap:. Wish you Best of luck for your Future.:thumbsup:. Thank you.
Congrats for your New PC.
. Wish you Best of luck for your Future.
. Thank you.
Ajay G.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Francisco S.

Posted over 3 years ago

Hello Maree so how does it feel? I am so happy for you' well it pays to save, hey'
Hello Maree so how does it feel?
I am so happy for you' well it pays to save, hey'
SUPPORT
Beth M.

Australia

Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Francisco S.

Why I love SFI I just got an email to say my account had been accessed from a new device. They detected my new computer so I had to verify my account.
Why I love SFI I just got an email to say my account had been accessed from a new device.
They detected my new computer so I had to verify my account.
23x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago More by Akinkunmi O.

i am happy for you
i am happy for you
Akinkunmi O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Francisco S.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Akinkunmi O.

i am happy for you
i am happy for you
Akinkunmi O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Francisco S.

Posted over 3 years ago

Congratulations Maree for your achievement of new PC. Wish you better success in SFI. Good luck.
Congratulations Maree for your achievement of new PC. Wish you better success in SFI. Good luck.
Ram S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Francisco S.

Like any fine wine. Things take time to mature. Never give up with SFI. Set your goals and work towards achieving them. Remember it takes time to build up and establish any business.
Like any fine wine. Things take time to mature.
Never give up with SFI. Set your goals and work towards achieving them. Remember it takes time to build up and establish any business.
23x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Maree, thank you for sharing your success and congratulations on your new PC, enjoy it. Wow, really perseverance is the mother of success. We following on your footsteps, watching and reading what you do in this business of ours, really the sky is the limit. Step by step we will all reach our goals. Aim High, Dream Big, Success really awaits all of us!!!
Maree, thank you for sharing your success and congratulations on your new PC, enjoy it.
Wow, really perseverance is the mother of success.
We following on your footsteps, watching and reading what you do in this business of ours, really the sky is the limit. Step by step we will all reach our goals.

Aim High, Dream Big, Success really awaits all of us!!!
Mendy G.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Francisco S.

Posted over 3 years ago

So happy for you to have reach your goal and planning for new one . I have just manage to know how to rate and vote. Computing to me is still a stranger but I will try my best to learn.
So happy for you to have reach your goal and planning for new one . I have just manage to know how to rate and vote. Computing to me is still a stranger but I will try my best to learn.
Chung Y.

Malaysia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Francisco S.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Eric N.

Congrats for that milestone achievement, hope you win the car in the nearest future. Congratulations onse more and Good Luck
Congrats for that milestone achievement, hope you win the car in the nearest future.
Congratulations onse more and Good Luck
Eric N.

Cameroon

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Francisco S.

Posted over 3 years ago

Congratz, Keep going
Congratz, Keep going
Navdeep S.

India

Liked by Francisco S.