Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How To Retire With SFI Sooner Than Later...

Posted over 3 years ago, edited 7 months ago More by Leon M.

[b]How To Retire With SFI Sooner Than Later...[/b] From your very first day with SFI I strongly encourage you to focus on reaching the DTL level. It's a journey AND a destination all in one! If every question you ask and every action you take moves you closer to DTL then personal freedom will be yours sooner than later! Don't get distracted! Learn from those that have achieved personal freedom! Opinions are important, but results are everything! [b]What if it takes you 2 to 5 years to gain total personal, financial and location freedom?[/b] Would it be worth it? Waking up each morning and knowing that YOU set your own schedule is priceless! Take 100% responsibility for your results so you have 100% control over your solutions. [b]Don't just ask for help ... ask for direction![/b] [b]IMPORTANT:[/b]I would also recommend you follow, at a minimum, every PTL you see post on the forum as we're all working toward the new DTL title. I personally plan to create more targeted content for the SFI community and hopefully I can add "guru free" value along with the rest of my fellow Team Leaders. Remember, if you don't know where you're going, then any path will get you there. Not a good idea! Focus on DTL! Humbly yours, Leon McKee [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid=10601]Helpful Bookmarks[/url] P.S. Here's a quote from my leadership page for your consideration... "The traditional western way of thinking is that you work 40+ years, invest some of your income and then retire financially independent. This method of thinking is a wealth based strategy and the truth is that very few are achieving this lofty goal. I would suggest you consider income based independence so you can achieve personal freedom now! The idea is that you focus on building your own internet business and creating multiple income streams. When your income from multiple sources surpasses what you need to live you can then choose freedom! I know cash-flow or income based personal freedom works because I've been doing it for well over 20 years. You can do it also if you make "your" personal freedom a priority and then you focus! Hint: Learn to generate and convert your own leads" -- Leon McKee
How To Retire With SFI Sooner Than Later...

From your very first day with SFI I strongly encourage you to focus on reaching the DTL level. It's a journey AND a destination all in one! If every question you ask and every action you take moves you closer to DTL then personal freedom will be yours sooner than later! Don't get distracted! Learn from those that have achieved personal freedom! Opinions are important, but results are everything! What if it takes you 2 to 5 years to gain total personal, financial and location freedom? Would it be worth it? Waking up each morning and knowing that YOU set your own schedule is priceless! Take 100% responsibility for your results so you have 100% control over your solutions. Don't just ask for help ... ask for direction!

IMPORTANT:I would also recommend you follow, at a minimum, every PTL you see post on the forum as we're all working toward the new DTL title. I personally plan to create more targeted content for the SFI community and hopefully I can add "guru free" value along with the rest of my fellow Team Leaders.

Remember, if you don't know where you're going, then any path will get you there. Not a good idea! Focus on DTL!

Humbly yours,

Leon McKee

Helpful Bookmarks

P.S. Here's a quote from my leadership page for your consideration...

"The traditional western way of thinking is that you work 40+ years, invest some of your income and then retire financially independent. This method of thinking is a wealth based strategy and the truth is that very few are achieving this lofty goal. I would suggest you consider income based independence so you can achieve personal freedom now! The idea is that you focus on building your own internet business and creating multiple income streams. When your income from multiple sources surpasses what you need to live you can then choose freedom! I know cash-flow or income based personal freedom works because I've been doing it for well over 20 years. You can do it also if you make "your" personal freedom a priority and then you focus! Hint: Learn to generate and convert your own leads" -- Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

Posted over 3 years ago 1 Reply

Great Post Leon! I am aiming high and Plan to focus on my 5 go-getters this year! I got big plans and big ambitions!
Great Post Leon! I am aiming high and Plan to focus on my 5 go-getters this year!
I got big plans and big ambitions!
Larry M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you Leon and I am so happy you are in my upline. Your experience has been of great help to me on my road to success in growing my SFI business. I stress to my PSA's and CSA's that it is not a "get rich quick" job, and that it is a job, self-employed and of course it has to be worked on a daily basis. Again, thank you for all your leadership in my journey.
Thank you Leon and I am so happy you are in my upline. Your experience has been of great help to me on my road to success in growing my SFI business. I stress to my PSA's and CSA's that it is not a "get rich quick" job, and that it is a job, self-employed and of course it has to be worked on a daily basis. Again, thank you for all your leadership in my journey.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Leon M.

[quote=31236]Great Post Leon! I am aiming high and Plan to focus on my 5 go-getters this year! I got big plans and big ambitions! [/quote] Thanks Larry, I most certainly appreciate your efforts! You're a leader! Leon McKee
Larry M. posted:
Great Post Leon! I am aiming high and Plan to focus on my 5 go-getters this year!
I got big plans and big ambitions!

Thanks Larry, I most certainly appreciate your efforts! You're a leader!

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Thanks! I'm still working on making it to Bronze Team Leader, even though none of the members of my team are very active.
Thanks! I'm still working on making it to Bronze Team Leader, even though none of the members of my team are very active.
Allison H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=31249]Thanks! I'm still working on making it to Bronze Team Leader, even though none of the members of my team are very active.[/quote] Hi Allison, that's the journey part of the process. It's not where you're at it's where your going! Leon McKee
Allison H. posted:

Hi Allison, that's the journey part of the process. It's not where you're at it's where your going!

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi Leon I'm right here with you on that. I do not believe in doing anything slowly, besides I don't have the time to meander I'm 62 and discovered the SFI opportunity rather late. That hasn't stopped me I grabbing SFI by the perverbial scruff of the neck. This is the best thing I have been introduced to and treasure it greatly. I''m doing everything I can do diligently to reach my goals and stretch myself further each month. I am hooked into SFI and totally passionate about it and try to convey this to all my downline. I am passionate about them succeeding as much as I.
Hi Leon
I'm right here with you on that. I do not believe in doing anything slowly, besides I don't have the time to meander I'm 62 and discovered the SFI opportunity rather late. That hasn't stopped me I grabbing SFI by the perverbial scruff of the neck. This is the best thing I have been introduced to and treasure it greatly. I''m doing everything I can do diligently to reach my goals and stretch myself further each month. I am hooked into SFI and totally passionate about it and try to convey this to all my downline. I am passionate about them succeeding as much as I.
Lindsey T.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Great post Leon. I'm also happy to be in your ever-growing team . I found SFI six months ago and it is now a cornerstone of my retirement planning . Having hit sixty - two years young this year I now have three years to make this work . I fully understand it is a marathon not a sprint . However,how wonderful to be part of something that is real,has integrity and is a constant source of progression. I came to SFI YEARNING - now I'm LEARNING and then comes the EARNING.
Great post Leon.

I'm also happy to be in your ever-growing team . I found SFI six months ago and it is now a cornerstone of my retirement planning .
Having hit sixty - two years young this year I now have three years to make this work .

I fully understand it is a marathon not a sprint . However,how wonderful to be part of something that is real,has integrity and is a constant source of progression.

I came to SFI YEARNING - now I'm LEARNING and then comes the EARNING.
Barry W.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=31255]I came to SFI YEARNING - now I'm LEARNING and then comes the EARNING.[/quote] Barry, well said to say the least! Leon McKee
Barry W. posted:
I came to SFI YEARNING - now I'm LEARNING and then comes the EARNING.

Barry, well said to say the least!

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago

Thanks for this post. It's hard for me to maintain BTL, but I'm really hoping that I become DTL one day. Hopefully it will be less than 3 years :)
Thanks for this post. It's hard for me to maintain BTL, but I'm really hoping that I become DTL one day. Hopefully it will be less than 3 years :)

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi Leon thanks for sharing your wise thoughts and experience. DTL is what we all hope for to achieve. Yes, it's tough, but worthwhile. Best regards
Hi Leon
thanks for sharing your wise thoughts and experience. DTL is what we all hope for to achieve. Yes, it's tough, but worthwhile.
Best regards

Posted over 3 years ago

Thank you Leon, I love you and follow your posts, I am honored to have one of my upline
Thank you Leon, I love you and follow your posts, I am honored to have one of my upline
65x SUPPORT
Vlasta B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings